Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m not allowed to mention other bloggers on this thread but what did brummy do wrong? Was there any scandal or was it just the fact that Louise got too “big and famous” to associate herself with these kinds of people? I get why with Mrs meldrum but unsure about brummy ?
think Louise stopped associating with Emma because Emma is a bleeping liability and Louise could see that she would be more of a hindrance to her brand. They were never genuinely friends - none of them are. They were just working in the same field and for a short time were kind of on the same playing field.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the narrow footbed reference? What did I miss??!!
rebeccas mother was selling some walking boots on a local selling page earlier this week and one of her reasons for the sale was that the boots were too big for her “narrow footbed”

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember watching her vlogs and seeing random things like this when changing the girls bedding. No one is perfect but that mattress looks gross 🤢
The hair in that screenshot too - very seasonal right now

#WITCHY

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember watching her vlogs and seeing random things like this when changing the girls bedding. No one is perfect but that mattress looks gross 🤢
Has she heard of mattress protectors!! FFS did next not gift her any!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did you do all day?
“shut the duck up witch. I’ve been buying me some so so expensive blinds at £500 a pop dontcha know”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else scarred for life after viewing her shouting at Lee ‘daddy’s got the goods’ 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone else scarred for life after viewing her shouting at Lee ‘daddy’s got the goods’ 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Daddy’s got the goods?! More like Daddy has a tic tak boaby and Rebecca will do & say anything to try to
Convince herself that they are a hot couple. I’ve seen more sexual chemistry between my dog and the cat from next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For all of you bastards, you know you’ve missed him :m :LOL:
View attachment 292267
View attachment 292268
View attachment 292269
ARIGHT TROOPS! HERE A AM GETTIN READY FIR HALLOWEEN.AV GOT SUM PUMPKINS SO THE KIDS CAN HAVE A GO AND MAKIN BELTER SCARY LANTERNS AND AV BOUGHT A METRIC tit TONNE OF SWEETIES SO THAT A CAN GET MASEL INTO A DIABETIC COMA! CANNA WAIT FIR SATURDAY- HALLOWEEN IS MA FAVOURITE NIGHT OF THE YEAR ESPECIALLY IN THE MURDER MANSION- YA KEN, I CAN JUST OPEN THE UTILITY ROOM DOOR AND BOBS YER UNCLE ITS AN ACTUAL FUCKIN CRIME SCENE! AM NAE SURE WIT TAE DRESS UP AS THIS YEAR,ILL HAVE TAE SEE WHIT OOFITS ARE LEFT IN SIZE 8-9 YEARS AT THE SHOP AND TAKE IT FAE THERE! ITS GUNNAE BE AN ABSOLUTE BELTER OF A NIGHT - GONNAE PLAY HEADS DOON THUBS UP, THE CEREAL BOX GAME AND IF BEC IS LUCKY SHE CAN GO DOOKIN FIR MA APPLES AFTER THE KIDS ARE IN BED, IF YA KEN WIT A MEAN AYE?!!!!! FUCKIN SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PEACH!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
ARIGHT TROOPS! HERE A AM GETTIN READY FIR HALLOWEEN.AV GOT SUM PUMPKINS SO THE KIDS CAN HAVE A GO AND MAKIN BELTER SCARY LANTERNS AND AV BOUGHT A METRIC tit TONNE OF SWEETIES SO THAT A CAN GET MASEL INTO A DIABETIC COMA! CANNA WAIT FIR SATURDAY- HALLOWEEN IS MA FAVOURITE NIGHT OF THE YEAR ESPECIALLY IN THE MURDER MANSION- YA KEN, I CAN JUST OPEN THE UTILITY ROOM DOOR AND BOBS YER UNCLE ITS AN ACTUAL FUCKIN CRIME SCENE! AM NAE SURE WIT TAE DRESS UP AS THIS YEAR,ILL HAVE TAE SEE WHIT OOFITS ARE LEFT IN SIZE 8-9 YEARS AT THE SHOP AND TAKE IT FAE THERE! ITS GUNNAE BE AN ABSOLUTE BELTER OF A NIGHT - GONNAE PLAY HEADS DOON THUBS UP, THE CEREAL BOX GAME AND IF BEC IS LUCKY SHE CAN GO DOOKIN FIR MA APPLES AFTER THE KIDS ARE IN BED, IF YA KEN WIT A MEAN AYE?!!!!! FUCKIN SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PEACH!!!!!!!
And this is why I love the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stay in west hill where she got the pumpkins from. She’s parked in a disabled spot. Presuming they have a valid blue badge as I do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.