Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Lee carry 3 pumpkins out of the shop and also get his mask off??
I’ve just caught up and was coming to wonder the exact same thing? I can’t fathom how he’d have got the mask off with no free hands?!

Reactions: 10
And as gingerella , the meldrum full-time beggy keeper when he S home doing everything she flings at him she 'll be constantly on her phone!!

Hang on, does he not have one of those buffs? Think we’ve seen it in previous stories? Has he slid that down off his face, that would be kind of manageable with no hands... I can’t quite see close enough in the story. Loathe to stand up for him though, if this is how he did it 🙈

Reactions: 4
Hang on, does he not have one of those buffs? Think we’ve seen it in previous stories? Has he slid that down off his face, that would be kind of manageable with no hands... I can’t quite see close enough in the story. Loathe to stand up for him though, if this is how he did it 🙈

If you mean his offshore one, they're generally really quite tight and not designed to just 'slip off'. I guess he could have had it on and done some kinda weird wriggling and shaking to wiggle it down though?

If you mean his offshore one, they're generally really quite tight and not designed to just 'slip off'. I guess he could have had it on and done some kinda weird wriggling and shaking to wiggle it down though?
I was thinking perhaps he could’ve rubbed his chin against the pumpkin or something to assist?! Stretched his chin/jaw around?! Why the duck am I even thinking about this 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking perhaps he could’ve rubbed his chin against the pumpkin or something to assist?! Stretched his chin/jaw around?! Why the duck am I even thinking about this 😫

Hahahah I know right? It was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

Also, why does he only have 3? There's 5 of them?

Reactions: 1
This before before my grubby watching time... Didn't know she had a paid partnership with Iceland back in2016... Bet she never shopped in Iceland then .. ... or now!!! I just noticed on companies house.. Mrs meldrum Ltd private company STILL active... She is a director calling herself Mrs Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum.. Double barrelled name... My arse!!!

Reactions: 1
This before before my grubby watching time... Didn't know she had a paid partnership with Iceland back in2016... Bet she never shopped in Iceland then .. ... or now!!! I just noticed on companies house.. Mrs meldrum Ltd private company STILL active... She is a director calling herself Mrs Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum.. Double barrelled name... My arse!!!
Yep. She’s been cannon-Meldrum since day they married. Channel mum vloggers did videos of them shopping there. She will keep her books open as she might come back or still puts things through the books.

Reactions: 3
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

Wow.....shes attacking that icing job with the same vigor she used to attack her own online career....

Absolute dogs (horses) dinner!!

• Haha
Wonder why she didn't brand here self Mrs Cannon-meldrum!!! To sound more up herself!!

Half the Swiss roll was stuck on the baking paper... Right Bertie dogs dinner!!

Your island might be massive but a man was still brutally murdered by his son just there.
Having a fancy new kitchen won’t make you enjoy cooking and cleaning either reb, you fanny

Reactions: 18
View attachment 291049
“Surely that’s not brought our kitchen, it’s very small”

Smug orange twit 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
I was killing myself laughing at the small delivery van comment for the new hobbit kitchen on her stories. Did she think kitchens are delivered fully assembled on the back of low-loader trailers, a bit like those static caravans you sometimes see in transit?
Numpty
Surprised the hobbit van could accommodate the Quartz worktops.
Sorry my bad, it's "quarts" she is having though so that may be smaller 🙄 The Meldrum level of stupidity is such that I cannot deal 🥴😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it was on one of her random blogs, she was cleaning the kids bedrooms and she was dusting the bedside table/clock and she spat on the cloth and buffed up the clock and then wiped the bedside table. And yeah she cleaned her toilet bowl with a cloth and then afterwards used the cloth to clean the the bathroom sink/surfaces etc

🤢
She also moved all their toothbrushes after doing that 🤢
Then sheep were trying to defend her saying she would’ve washed her hands......well she filmed it and washing hands was nowhere to be seen 🤮

• Sick
Think of the amount of crap she will be able to fit on the island of dreams! It will never be tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the betting its a beggy tout out for free gifted creepy dolls she s will put away for xmas😤

I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

I was watching old vlogs yesterday and her hair used to be so pretty! Even when it was bleached or even brunette or very blonde it was always so nice. But now it’s awful like straw. Looks like it would feel like hay to touch. Think she’s just used far too much bleach over the years to make it like that!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.