Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping helllllll.....she keeps on with the effing 'quarts', a bloody US liquid unit of liquid measurement. Fuckoff you stupid witch.
Why can't she spell quartz weirdo.
Also is it the light has she painted the walls pink?
Grey units check. Oversized island.
Not replacing the glazing on back original kicthen wall a mistake.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca you dumb duck

It’s QUARTZ

QUARTZ
QUARTZ
QUARTZ

maybe you should have spent more time at school concentrating on lessons and less time sucking lee off eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh bleeping helllllll.....she keeps on with the effing 'quarts', a bloody US unit of liquid measurement. Fuckoff you stupid witch.
Pancake arse is as thick as tit, talking of which... Did you hear poppy saying poo about the smell from the exclusive inchmarlo drain? Shiver at the thought what's down there. 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pancake arse is as thick as tit, talking of which... Did you hear poppy saying poo about the smell from the exclusive inchmarlo drain? Shiver at the thought what's down there. 😱
lees balls?
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

Yep her mums kitchen. Her hair & face looks fine here. She should stopped with the bleach and with the fillers at this point.

Reactions: 6
How the Christ did she make a living from doing these videos 🤦🏻‍♀️
only because she was being spoon fed the work from channel mum. Same as all of the idiots - they are all bleeping useless but scrape the work by being on the books with an agency. Imagine doing this shite and actually calling it work? And having the brass neck to seriously pretend that this took any skill?!!! It’s embarrassing!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Don’t want to stick up for them...but they aren’t the disabled bays. The disabled bays are further right when looking at the shops.
There is 2 down by greggs and markiez where she was parked and some further up. My son has a blue badge and we often park there

Reactions: 4
How did Lee carry 3 pumpkins out of the shop and also get his mask off??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How did Lee carry 3 pumpkins out of the shop and also get his mask off??
🕵️‍♀️

great question there. Absolutely hit the nail on the head. Rules don’t apply to them though do they?

Unless Beggy’s management called up prior to their arrival to make sure all riff raff were out of the shop so Pat could shop without being recognised and mobbed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.