Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what is down pat’s hole, but I’m in a YouTube rabbit hole. Some right corkers.
View attachment 291697
Does anyone remember the video to this might have been via channel mum.
The infleuncers had to make the subs.
Reb always looked bit uncomfortable and awquard at these type of events.
The reason i remember it was Emily Norris was there and i got clear vibes Emily disliked her they were both vying for number 1 top dog channel mum slot back then.

I also remember a trip to london after capri sun event think waa on the meldrums channel where she went lunch with few infleuncers and she moaned to Katie Ellison how much she hates pizza hut and preferred pizza express. Katie looked so bored and tried change subject.
I cant imagine Katie or Louise keep in touch with reb or brummy.

Reactions: 1
What?! Why have I never seen this 😭🤣
it was on one of her random blogs, she was cleaning the kids bedrooms and she was dusting the bedside table/clock and she spat on the cloth and buffed up the clock and then wiped the bedside table. And yeah she cleaned her toilet bowl with a cloth and then afterwards used the cloth to clean the the bathroom sink/surfaces etc

🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
First car defrost as she is sat in the car with the window wipers going ... what happened the the sandwich bag of warm water that changed your life go 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else see the TicTok Rebecca shared on her stories last night? Definitely think that it is aimed at here after the last couple of days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you share?
Really not sure how to share, hopefully someone else can.
It was along the lines of a woman repeatedly singing - shut up witch, shut the duck up witch and it was supposedly aimed at her husband.
Rebecca loves nothing more than a swearing session at people who disagree with her so I do think it was aimed at here under the disguise of a tik toc shared for Lee.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know how to share but this is a screenshot so you could look on tiktok. The woman is singing “shut the duck up witch” in response to her husband asking her what she does all day. I’m guessing it was done as a joke but reb is probably deadly serious!
6B71464B-4D56-4DBB-8621-B90C686C3D4D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One that sticks in my head was the video she made of what she spend in a day!! Totally unrelatable. I used to follow but iam now blocked :)

Reactions: 12
Skipped a few pages to say this so not sure if this has been mentioned but maybe they are loaning against the house for the renovation work. Is it all mortgaged? If they maybe paid 200k cash and have mortgage of 300k then Lee's job and her alleged new job might allow them a slightly higher mortgage so they've borrowed an extra 50k?

Don’t know how to share but this is a screenshot so you could look on tiktok. The woman is singing “shut the duck up witch” in response to her husband asking her what she does all day. I’m guessing it was done as a joke but reb is probably deadly serious!
View attachment 291989

If this video is aimed at lee then it really shows what a tit marriage they have. She has absolutely no respect for him. She makes a fool out of him constantly and treats him like something she found on the bottom of her shoe. I’ve never known anything like it. He’s a mug for putting up with it.

if this is aimed at tattle then LOL!!!! Just shows that she’s here, reading along, still obsessed with all of us, still has nothing else going on in her miserable little life.

So really, either way, its shite for her - whatever her motivation was!!!!!!

👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 13
Wtf is that latest boomerang at the gym? Does she realise that she actually needs to put some weights on to make it beneficial?? Also, the pose, really emphasizes the size of her feet. They are certainly not teeny tiny like the rest of her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that latest boomerang at the gym? Does she realise that she actually needs to put some weights on to make it beneficial?? Also, the pose, really emphasizes the size of her feet. They are certainly not teeny tiny like the rest of her😂
oh don’t you know that she can dead lift 500kilos and burn 85 million calories at the gym? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this has now been taken down?
Ahh my bad just need to go onto YouTube app
Have you ever seen a more stuck up motley crew than that lot 😂 It was when Brummy Mummy was telling everyone when she told her mum she was pregnant she was at the Harvester for a birthday meal. Edgy Reb was all “awww, that’s so sweet and lovely” 🙄 I just couldn’t stop thinking can you imagine Reb taking old narrow footbed afflicted Kez Cannon to the Harvester for a meal 😂😂 The pair of them are such stuck up witches they would probably think they needed a set of jabs from the Dr to go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sick she’s in the gym and no socks with her trainers. They must smell soooooo bad !! She’s just gross

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That’s me caught up!
I followed from quite early on in her YouTube “career”, a localish mum and liked seeing her take the girls to burn o vat, crafting etc. There were times I was jealous of her, she had 2 children and didn’t work - I worked FT and wasn’t in a position to have a 2nd and my son is a year older than S. something did seem off and her attitude slipped through more frequent. Finally decided that she was an utter cow when she was pregnant with P. Her attitude to NHS staff and their wishes not to be filmed. But she wasn’t going to let their privacy get in the way of her pay check. Snowballed from there.

Lee has always been a bit of a melt. But the helicopter situation is another big bear of mine! He shouldn’t be allowed to work in the industry since then!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Correct me if I’m not allowed to mention other bloggers on this thread but what did brummy do wrong? Was there any scandal or was it just the fact that Louise got too “big and famous” to associate herself with these kinds of people? I get why with Mrs meldrum but unsure about brummy ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.