Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking in a disabled bay so Wee Lee can collect some bloody pumpkins....just shows you she’s totally selfish and full of self entitlement....wish there was a Traffic Warden around !

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Parking in a disabled bay so Wee Lee can collect some bloody pumpkins....just shows you she’s totally selfish and full of self entitlement....wish there was a Traffic Warden around !
Not to support her but some of the ones near me the disabled bays are also parent and child. I haven’t see the story so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Not to support her but some of the ones near me the disabled bays are also parent and child. I haven’t see the story so I could be wrong.
These are disabled spaces, it’s not like she’s not used them before. Maybe the hospital consultant was in Markies and said it was ok for them to do it today too??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Lee is the child.
Why would they even need a parent and child space when only 1 adult is leaving the car, sans child 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Saw that tiktok last night, she must have been stomping at the mansion. The tik Tok that says what she's too scared to say to tattlers.
What a couple of pube less kids with their pumpkins, two adults at home and they leave it until last minute. Hope they paid through the nose at Markies. Must have had a voucher otherwise we'd never hear the end of it. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I heard from a friend who had been to the Banchory show with a ex who knew lee , lee got hammered and was drinking beer out of his boot apparently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No these are disabled it’s my local shops. The parent and child ones are further up by the ice cream shop and home bargains

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle vag and parking in spaces with no blue badge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
3FA9A3E8-BECB-49FF-8F20-5B945C5694F1.jpeg

I think insta is trolling me.... #sarahraven

DB377101-7557-4FBF-AD1F-65231689F926.jpeg

“Best thing we have ever done”? She’s either trolling us again or she’s the biggest bleep in Banchory.

Actually, could be both those things....🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You might have a giant island love but you’re still a vile, conceited human. Parking in a disabled bay says all you need to know about them. Vile, arrogant buggers. I can’t fathom that mentality. Scum. Enjoy your island while feeling dead inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.