Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pity the owner of the holiday cottage they’ve Stayed in. She shows us her stamping about in the mud and rain and then next shot she’s got the same (truly hideous) muddy boots - they remind me of my dads army issue boots - on the holiday home bedroom carpet. Filthy bastards.

Reactions: 16
Lol he's definitely her pet, did u see the footage of when she brought him home? She walks in with a surprise puppy, the girls barely look up! 🤣

Always! 🤣
Oh my god that was up there with the moments of “what the actual duck is happening” 😂😂
Remember her and her mum bleeping off and coming back with a puppy (foal) her kids sitting g at the dinner table not even looking at their manic mum with her high pitched voice. Lee looked absolutely pissed! He’s always said he’s not a pet (dog) person and he even said maybe when the kids are older but beggy being beggy couldn’t give a flying tit about anyone but herself.
Now I love my pets as much as the next person but like duck I would want to go home from a holiday early to see them. Pathetic women

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With all those grammatical errors on their post I’m beginning to wonder if it’s Meldrum herself that’s working for them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I‘m irrationally annoyed that they wrote insure instead of ensure. 😂
Wonder if Beggy does their social media is that her new job do you think sounds like her ! Unprofessional 🙄

With all those grammatical errors on their post I’m beginning to wonder if it’s Meldrum herself that’s working for them lol
I just posted same thing , sorry I didn’t read thread first you definitely beat me to it 👍

Reactions: 11
Yup! It was part of an AD free prints and discount code for the sheep!!

What’s the bets she will paint the blue dungeon the same colour that the cottage she was staying in!!so will be back to the original colour it was near enough!
0A6FE54A-BF8E-403D-8DD6-64FFB65749D8.png
E72F202F-279A-4C38-8F7C-0AB13341FFD5.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure - this is them?
Yes, the prints were part of a ‘paid partnership’. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower. Give them to charity you greedy, greedy woman. You’re not that hard up that you need to sell GIFTED prints if you’re splashing out on a new/extended kitchen. She horrifies me. I think companies that gift their products to influencers should stipulate that they aren’t to be resold, and must be given away when no longer wanted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.