Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to sack it off and go home early to the bloody dog, but managed to hold on for one more day. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wanted sack it off and go home early to the bloody dog, but managed to hold on for one more day. Pathetic.
she’s a pathetic individual. Could have just taken the damn dog with them so dunno why the daft cow is moaning..... oh no, I do know why...... FOR ATTENTION.

Reactions: 11
Again with the Turkey holiday!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she think she’s the only person to not have a holiday this year!! Some people save all year round to take their kids on holiday Beggy and weren’t able to go else where!!

C0ACB563-4737-4876-B683-FD8018635857.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Didn't see her wanting to come home from DLP early to get home to her youngest actual child... Oh wait, Tesco didn't want to pay for Poppy, did they?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand why she didn’t take the bloody dog? Earlier this year she was banging on about dog-friendly holidays, the actual place they stayed in was dog friendly, all they did was walk around vilaaages (and potentially expose grandpa to Covid) for a week). I don’t get it?

is it just that the lazy witch couldn’t take the dog further than Crathes castle to get him used to the car?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh for Christ's sake - it's a bloody dog. Get a grip!!!! Couldn't have handled 2 weeks in Turkey cos she'd miss him too much? Aye sure she couldn't ....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t miss Poppy when she wasn’t paid for on the epic Disney trip.
Didn’t miss your 3 children on Lees *press trip* to Ibiza.
Generally can’t wait to get away from your kids and since you went on a dog friendly break and chose not to take your dog, no one is believing you miss him that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She was a cute child and she knows it, so was posting for the gushing minion replies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this week she’s told us she’s the priority (which we knew) and that on the family holiday she wanted to go home early to see the horse. If one of my sons was married to that I’d seriously question him but then again my sons have balls and wouldn’t put up with it. Her mum isn’t mortified as she’s the same. Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Very interesting that she worded it she was missing the dog. I must admit if we go away I miss our pet but equally my daughter does too (husband not so much😂). It feels very much that Bertie is her baby, that she is the one so so desperate to go back to see him. I would understand it better if she said 'we' were all missing Bertie or the girls really miss him. She is a grown woman away with her husband and three young daughters. He isn't a family pet he is her object of affection and hers alone.

Reactions: 8
Very interesting that she worded it she was missing the dog. I must admit if we go away I miss our pet but equally my daughter does too (husband not so much😂). It feels very much that Bertie is her baby, that she is the one so so desperate to go back to see him. I would understand it better if she said 'we' were all missing Bertie or the girls really miss him. She is a grown woman away with her husband and three young daughters. He isn't a family pet he is her object of affection and hers alone.
Lol he's definitely her pet, did u see the footage of when she brought him home? She walks in with a surprise puppy, the girls barely look up! 🤣

Did anyone else read her post and think P*** Off ?
Always! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The place they stayed....much nicer than marshmallow mansion! Reminiscent of their "starter home". Not sure how they can be desperate to get back to their haunted house!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.