Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww wow thank you Tattlers! I've only been here for a brief moment, had a moment of rage about her and got myself blocked for being honest 🤣 oh well!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Theres no way she is working part time x2 days a week! For what? About £450. That isn't gonna scratch the surface of their expenditure. That would pay for her clothes per month. Not worth it. She could use to make £450 in an hour. I just don't think it will be a normal job. In life its not what you know, its what you know. I'm 100% sure this job will be bringing in a lot of money and won't be her working at Asda on the tills.

Reactions: 6
Imagine if she was going to start an Only Fans account.... or better yet, if Lee started one.....

OCHA BEASTIE, AM FEELIN’ ALL HORNY AND THAT, OH YA NAUGHTY WEE PEACHES, SOMEBODY SPANK MA WEE GINGER ARSE! WOULD YA TAKE A LOOK AT MA WEE BOABY DAZZLER! ITS A FINE WEE BELTER BASTARD! CANNA WAIT TAE GET IT RIGHT UP YA!!!!!! YA FUCKIN PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
If she has managed to get a job we can all agree it will be something daft via a friend/ family that she did not have to work hard to get. Idiot.

Reactions: 26
Maybe she's gonna be the social media coordinator for the local old people's home. Arranging hot cups of tea marathons and begging for knitting equipment, might suit her.

Bit weird one day she's going on about having no time , prioritising self care, yoga, eye bleeping, oh and the inconveniences of course. To then landed a job when there will be so much competition. Would be funny if she just started washing her face again for 10k a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if it’s track and trace for nhs, with them ramping up testing they will be hiring constantly and it’s all done from home all she needs is laptop and phone 🤔

Reactions: 5
The job description 😂

'You’ll need to be exceptional at building relationships, converting business opportunities and writing copy. You’ll be a key point of contact for the businesses we work with.'

Rebecca Melds - Who doesn't like a free dinner you bunch of chic pea twats

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow i take my eye off tattle and gave fww pages old thread and new one catch up on.
So pigs are flying in the sky.

Maybe its a mlm or life admin for daddys business.
How will she manage it schools are shut.
Is Alison the doormat living locally or spain and crazy tropics cannon doesn't like being the doting nanny.

Im looking forward to the state/carnage the house will be in when the kicthen/building work starts.

Its almost like she reads here and shes communicating via Insta stories.
Think we hit a nerve guys.
Also i think money must be element with only 1 wage. Mortage breaks come to an end and her buying tit clothes/ jewellery wanting a holiday and a new kitchen.
We share same mortgage provider and we had month break then3 months reduced so they probably did same. Freinds also wuth then they not paid mortgage for 6months.
I imagine mortaghe break and tropics money helped.

I think her latest outburst and comments about volunteering she realised maybe shes coming across badly and that we were right cue she has a Job now.
But i might not likd it and quit hardly screams enthusiastic.

Reactions: 8
If I was her future employer and in her very exclusive, private followers 😂 list and heard the I might not like it and just quit comment, I would tell her not to bother even starting.
Welcome to the real world Beggy! Some of us actually have to graft for a living - we can’t all get paid to eye f*ck ourselves on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
Today’s Instagram is a random act of kindness. For one it would be random coming from her and two it will possibly be to herself as only she exists in her sad little world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.