Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This is so fucking WEIRD.

first off - who the FUCK wants to remember this time. It’s been an absolute shit show from the start. Secondly - what connection does she have to Downing Street?! Aside from the fact that they do the press conference from the front door?! What an utterly batshit thing to think of.

While she’s at it, she may as well get some photos of the beaches of Normandy framed and a few of the Lockerbie plane crash also....

ignorant, insensitive cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ohyes

VIP Member
2845CB2C-7259-4296-84C3-06AFA72977D2.jpeg

“I always make myself a priority”

Tell us something we don’t know Beggy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Thread title “Suck it up, stuck up Princess - Most of your followers have lost all interest.”

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I’m currently in Aberdeen and god it’s grim - passed through banchory and that isn’t all that either - quite a few trees though... sorry private woods 🙈
Hey! 🤨
Aberdeen has some beautiful spots. Aberdeenshire is especially beautiful.
I don’t like defending the Meldrums, but I will defend my city and home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Imagine if she was going to start an Only Fans account.... or better yet, if Lee started one.....

OCHA BEASTIE, AM FEELIN’ ALL HORNY AND THAT, OH YA NAUGHTY WEE PEACHES, SOMEBODY SPANK MA WEE GINGER ARSE! WOULD YA TAKE A LOOK AT MA WEE BOABY DAZZLER! ITS A FINE WEE BELTER BASTARD! CANNA WAIT TAE GET IT RIGHT UP YA!!!!!! YA FUCKIN PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
2 whole stories of doing this with her hair!! It would just never occur to me to pull out my phone to record myself fiddling with my hair then captioning it!!

View attachment 268038
that’s her making an effort is it?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her head looks like it’s been superimposed!!!!!!!!!

AYE AM OAN MA WAY HAME THA NOW BEC, GUNAE GIVE YER MAD BIRDS NEST HAIR A RICHT GUD WASH, FILM YERSLEF SMOOTHIN IT DOON LIKE AN ABSOLUTE FUCKIN PLEB! A CANNA WAIT TO GET HAIM, THE MINUTE AM THROUGH THA DOOR YOU WILL BE OAF LIKE A BELTER ROCKET OAF TO THA GYM SO YA CAN FLIRT WI BAD BOY RAMI AND SO YA CAN PRETEND YOUVE BURNED ELEVENTYMILLION CALORIES JUST FAE WALKING ROOND THA GYM FLOOR! CANNA WAIT TAE BE PACKED OAF TAE TESCO TO DO THA FOOD SHOAP AND THEN GET MA BAD BOY MARIGOLDS OAN SO A CAN GET DOON OAN MA KNEES AND CLEAN THA PURE MIDDEN OF A HOOSE SEEIN AS BEC IS NOW AN INDEPENDENT WORKIN WOOOOOOMAN AND DOSNAE HAVE THE TIME TAE DO ANYTHING NOW....NAE IDEA WHIT HER EXCUSE WIS BEFORE LIKE YA KEN BUT.....
FUCKIN PEACH!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hold on to your hats everyone, we have a day of thrill seeking coming up.......!!!!!

GUD MORNIN’ TROOPERS, ITS AN AWFA BONNY DAY HERE IN YORKSHIRE NOT YORKSHIRE ITS ACTUALLY TEESIDE BUT THAT NAE POSH ENOUGH SOUNDIN FIR BEC SO WE WILL CARRY OAN CALLIN IT YORKSHIRE! IT WIS BRAW THIS MORNING OOT SIDE - AV CHECKED MA WEATHER APP AND IT WIS 2 DEGREES IN BRAEMAR LAST NIGHT! OOCHA BEASTIE THATS GETTIN RICHT CHILLY! CANNA WAIT TO GET BACK HAIM TAE WALK AROOND BANCHORY IN MY SKI GOGGLES AND LOOK LIKE EVEN MIR OF A TAWT THAN USUAL EH YA KEN?! THE PLAN FIR THE DAY IS A WHOLE DAY OF THRILL SEEKIN.......I AM BUZZZZZZIN!!!!!! TRUTH BE TOLD THE LAST THRILL I HAD MASELF WAS WHEN THE DOCTOR ACCIDENTALLY TICKLED MA BUM HOLE WHEN I WAS HAVING MA VASECTOMY! LAST TIME BEC GOT EVEN CLOSE TO HAVIN A THRILL WIS THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED A BELTIN GAME OF HEADS DOON, THUMBS UP. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THAT ONE, BECAUSE SHES SO EDGY, YA KEN? CANNA WAIT TAE SEE WHAT TIDAY HAS IN STORE!!!! YA PEACH!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

CurlySue

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is bewildered at the gym thing.

After a few weeks of feeling like a complete failure I have given myself a shake and realised as a working mum of very young children my house won’t be immaculate all the time. The washing & ironing baskets are never ending instead of a job to complete. And I won’t be in my size 8-10 any time soon because I just don’t have the time or energy.

When I’m not at work I’m with my children. I could drop them at grannies to go to the gym/reiki/sit on the couch with a cup of tea but the difference is I WANT to be with my kids. In a few years they’ll rather be with their pals and I’ll have plenty of time for ‘self care’. While I’ll be crying into my wine I know I won’t have regrets about my babies childhood. I’m not perfect but I give them all my time, attention & affection. They know without a shadow of doubt that they are loved, wanted & cherished. They won’t remember that my ironing was piled high or the floors weren’t sparkling, they’ll remember nights at the park with their cousins after school, staying up late to watch films and eat treats and fun days out at weekends.

Rebecca Meldrum has spent the majority of her girls childhoods moaning about them and trying to spend as little time & money on them as possible, whilst openly prioritising her own self care. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

montydonfc

VIP Member
Her fucking to do list.....

Make Safiyah Breakfast
Make Florrie Breakfast
Make Poppy Breakfast
Eye fuck self for 30 mins
Mop round rugs
Throw all shoes in shoe rack in vestibule
Open windows
Throw shitty nappies out windows
Run and burn 12,9928 calories
Eat a good good wilted salad
Frame shitty picture of Downing Street

she literally thinks the more she writes down the “busier” she looks. Who honestly in their right fucking mind individually writes to hoover both levels of their home?! She’s a fucking bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ems55

Chatty Member
Pics please!! For us blocked bastards
It's on the Facebook Banchory Buy Sell Swap page, not Insta x

FFS be fucking grateful you've got such a massive house that you've got another room you can fit your dining table into in the meantime whilst you fork out thousands on a kitchen renovation you bloody ungrateful cow! Meanwhile tons of people up and down the country are wondering what the hell is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods, or have already lost them. 🤬😤. What a selfish mare! I get that's it's a touch inconvenient but come on! Crawl out from under your privileged, self-absorbed rock and read the room - fucking unbelievable!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
didn’t she “write” a children’s activity book?😂😂 What a twat
Oh yeah!

“right girls. Look outside the window and write a list of everything you can see! What a fun activity!!!!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OUCHA BEASTIE!!!! GUNNAE TAKE A GANDER OOT THAT WINDA AND TELL ME WHAT ABSOLUTE CRACKIN THINGS YOU CAN SEE?! CAN YA SEE MA BEAUUUUUTY OF A FRONT LAWN, I DINNAE KEN WITS GOIN ON WITH IT OR WHY ITS ALL BROWN AND DRY BUT ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CAN YA SPOT THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN? ITS A PURE COMPLICATED CONTRAPTION- SO MUCH SO THAT BELTER BABE BEC HAS TO PRACTICE TAKING IT DOON THE DRIVE FOR THE SCAFFY WAGON TO PICK UP. ITS ALSO A GRAND WEE STORAGE VESTIBULE YA KEN, FIR WHEN YA GET RIGHT PISSES OAF WI YER FITHER AND GO TAE TOON ON HIS HEID WI A CAT DISH IN THE UTILITY ROOM - JUST PLONK HIM IN THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS.

• Haha
  • Heart

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Want me to get the Max Wall photo out again....? 😂

I mean....c’mon.....it’s a dead ringer
E9C9E8F5-1F3E-41AF-B578-8C48003CE952.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I don't know about anyone else but I've written 2020 and early 2021 off. I'm batoning down the hatches and using the time to get my house in good shape and to save some money. Yes the kids will have a different half term/Halloween and Xmas but I think it's naive to think we can just carry on as normal 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Didn't see her wanting to come home from DLP early to get home to her youngest actual child... Oh wait, Tesco didn't want to pay for Poppy, did they?

• Sad
  • Angry
So from the pic of Lee stood outside with a cuppa, I can tell which house her grandad lives in. I live in the same village and must be a couple of minutes walk away tops. This just shows how bad it is to put things like this online, let alone kids!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Comment of the day ! Lol vestibule what's she like. Modern day Mrs bucket.

What's weather like up there?
Miss less weather forecast and bad boy eggs.
Im making a casserole dont feel like salad on miserable days.

I am not sure her mental health os strimh enough cope with no holiday abroad in 2020.
Remember the how to get what you want in 2020.

That planner looks shit im sure she shared planner last month.
We finally finished kicthen update here im still cleaning dust days later and organising all tbe cupboards taken ages.
She will go mental at the mess.
I felt stressed out and ours was completed within the week.
Any kitchen updates?
Is thw random stool still in the family room or the blue room?
AYE WOULD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THE WEATHER OUT THERE THE DAY! ITS ABSOLUTELY PISSING IT DOOOOON! ITS SO DREICH A THINK AM GUNAE HAVE TA GET MA NON BINARY GENDER FLUID #GIFTED COAT ON OR MAYBE I’LL BORROW BECK’S ORANGE COATIGAN SO I CAN GO CUT THE GRASS LIKE AN ABSOLUTE PLEB! ITS BLOWIN A HOOLIE AND ITS GUNNAE DROP DOWN TO MINUS 4 DEGREES TONIGHT IN BRAEMAR! OUCHA BEASTIE ITS GUNA BE BARRRRRRYYYYYY BALTICCCCCCCCC!!! YA FUCKIN CHILLY PEACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40