Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What low lives scrabbling around whoring their gifted tit to others, how bloody greedy and how low can they be? Awful!

As for painting the house the stone colour, well at least the bloody curtains will go better! Anything is better than that blue that should NEVER have been painted in all 4 walls 🤮

Reactions: 10
Yes it's still pink, the interior of the holiday house was a stone colour that she liked. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And based on those pics, she's not selling them for much less than retail price!
The frames were about £25 each but considering she got them for nothing and they were part of a YouTube video that she would have gotten revenue for why couldn’t she just drop them off at the charity shop she’s always in buying a book from.

Reactions: 18
No, im sure those pictures were gifted and are some kind of significance to the girls birthdates?

Reactions: 2
And based on those pics, she's not selling them for much less than retail price!
It really annoys me when I see people selling stuff and expecting pretty much what they paid for it. It annoys me even more when I see them selling stuff they DIDN’T EVEN PAY FOR!!! It’s always people who can well afford to give the stuff to a charity shop or to someone who would appreciate it who try and sell everything!! Biggest bugbear is school uniforms...who actually owns school jumpers in resell-able condition after a year of use?!

Reactions: 8
They are Desenio I bought 3 after seeing them as they matched my front room. Paid £70 for them and in august I just gave them away! Can’t believe the cheek of selling them when she didn’t even pay for the !!

Reactions: 7
What is with her and wearing ridiculous oversized style boots ... Those pointy monstrosities ... Why??? Grabbymcbigfoot be thy name now greebecca!!!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.