Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 well not in so many words lol
her arrogance is absolutely astonishing.

first off those bloody DMs she’s got are boring as duck and they don’t suit her in any way. She hasn’t got the legs for them and she hasn’t got the style either. They suit her sister, they don’t suit her.

Secondly- what makes her think that those who follow her can’t afford the DMs?! She is so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable!!!

the fact that she posts this kind of nonsense without realising how awful she sounds just proves how unbelievably thick she is.

Reactions: 31
There is no way people would message her to ask her where to get Doc Martins 🙄 How stupid does she think we r to believe that. Beggy was needing pennies for more lemon tops so pretended people are thick and have to ask her where to get the most famous boots in the world and then, tells them they are too poor to afford them so she doesn’t actually tell them where to get them and instead aff links some cheap shite. What a sad sad way to make your money. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seeing she is not showing her kids (which is a good thing) and Bertie/ Prince whatever she calls him is not there she literally has nothing to film or talk about. Other than add-linking crap in a last ditched attempt to make some money from her sheep. It’s so boring it’s nearly funny- and this is them on holiday???? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Moaning about paying around £50 for the 5 of them to get into Castle Howard... Shows they rarely go places where they have to pay out of their own pocket as that's fairly average for somewhere like that! She boils me! In times of COVID where places like that are struggling the last thing they need is some jumped up nobody, who happens to have a large following, on whinging about the cost to get in!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Moaning about paying around £50 for the 5 of them to get into Castle Howard... Shows they rarely go places where they have to pay out of their own pocket as that's fairly average for somewhere like that! She boils me! In times of COVID where places like that are struggling the last thing they need is some jumped up nobody, who happens to have a large following, on whinging about the cost to get in!!
She’s such a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking to a school mum this morning and she brought up the instafamous Mrs m. How does that make you feel pink pencil? Is it getting hard yet?! 🤢
Actually we were talking about good old tattle and some other shenanigans from another thread. Anywho. It moved on to beggy and she told me about the photos she posted of herself as a child. I missed this, but jeepers. It’s a rhetorical questions, but just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Talking to a school mum this morning and she brought up the instafamous Mrs m. How does that make you feel pink pencil? Is it getting hard yet?! 🤢
Actually we were talking about good old tattle and some other shenanigans from another thread. Anywho. It moved on to beggy and she told me about the photos she posted of herself as a child. I missed this, but jeepers. It’s a rhetorical questions, but just why?
These... why I don’t know! F is very much her double.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does she carry around pictures of herself as a child..? That’s just one odd post !
To be fair to her, they were photos her grandad (who she shouldn’t be bloody visiting!!! 🤯) was showing her. Though why she felt her followers would like to see even one of them, never mind several, is beyond me😳

Reactions: 8
The photo of her in the white top with her hair up is just Safiyah isn’t it? So similar in that photo.

Reactions: 9
I very much doubt with less than 20 comments on a post 6 hours ago that any hole can be bothered to send her a private message asking about her circus boots. As for the patronising these are ££ but I'll help you to find others... Does she think her fans can't look up the internet for alternatives themselves? Obviously can't aff link the real thing.
Great holiday aff linking 😂 what a knob.

Reactions: 14
She didnt pay £50 for castle Howard. The house is closed today so a family ticket is £34.50 for the rest of it. 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I genuinely think the relentless lying is a way of getting attention. I’d guess that she’s always lied - probably started when she was a kid. Make up some over the top story and get a bit of attention. So then she does it more & more frequently and then it just becomes habitual. She lies about everything. Absolutely everything. She’s got a serious problem.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.