Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the anxiety isn't about the kitchen. She has spent yurs going on about how much she hates the kitchen but knows deep down the high of the reno (🤮 to that abbreviation) will be short lived and she will have to find something else that she desperately needs to make her happy - 3rd baby, bigger house, going to the gym, getting a dog.. All short time highs that haven't resolved the deep unhappiness with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Plus I’d imagine she’s a long way off being able to pay for the kitchen she actually wants. Bet this is a much cheaper version than she thought she’d be getting when she bought Murder Mansion.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, they've hit their first problem with the reno (🤮), gutted for them.....🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s gone wrong already?

Imagine they had gone away while this was happening 🤣
I was thinking the same thing! Idiots 🙄

The problem is, the post that needs to go in to support the 'ginormous' beam can't go where it was meant to go because there are pipes in the way. Oops 🙃😂

She still managed to add an aff link to some crappy earrings after that revelation though 😂 classic Beggy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God she really is a self absorbed idiot isn’t she! She CHOSE to have this kitchen work done... live with it. What’s gone wrong with it??

Reactions: 8
I can‘t believe they are actually getting a new kitchen 😳 Was sure she was just spawning bs as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's making a pretty big deal of how noisy it is with the building work going on (filming so we can hear the noise in the background of course) 🙄 #prayforbeggy

Reactions: 6
Jesus I wouldn’t like to be her with that floor to be taken up 🥴 She will be finding the dust and tit that creates for months stuck to stuff she didn’t even know dust could get. Or she could get Lee’s mum round to do a big clean after, yeah she will probably just do that 😂 Why does she keep using the word reno anyway she’s not Kirsty Alsop 🙄 And no one wants to see your utility room come out you insensitive little cowbag why are you are even mentioning it 😡 Although give SOCO a call they might want to come and see a before and after!

Reactions: 5
Thank god she has a job now so doesn’t have to stay at home and go through the stress and noise of the “reno”
Oh wait ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the work men there. Soz guys. Can you just move out the way so I can take a few more pics of the Reno.
Every cloud though... at least they’ve got the professional tea maker there

• Haha
Some "architect" not knowing about radiator pipes!

Also, did you know its a huge space? Huge huge huge. Amazing. Smug witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had to grab a g&t and sit on my sofa (break from job hunting) to sit and read through all this tragedy. Poor beggars, how will you cope with so much space? How will you cope with having something else to worry about, hope you don’t end in hospital (again) over it all. Anyway, back to job hunting....

Some "architect" not knowing about radiator pipes!

Also, did you know its a huge space? Huge huge huge. Amazing. Smug witch.
"It's a huge space". Translation "look at my bleeping massive kitchen you jealous bastard trolls" 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.