Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the village/Instagram/Bigfoot idiot that keeps on giving..... To us...tattle fodder, and daily laughs!!!😂😂👣 hi Begs !!!👋👋🙋🙉🙉

Reactions: 9
Is her phone on the bog taking that photo?
what 30 year old mother of three does things like this.. seriously !?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she needs to Ad it. A well used shitter as a camera rest or not! It’s all about those pennies

Reactions: 6
The photo of her in the white top with her hair up is just Safiyah isn’t it? So similar in that photo.
I have always thought Safiyah was most like her mam looks and personality which is why I think Beggy clashes with her , I think Florrie is like her daddy’s side but she definitely has her mans eyes I detest Beggy but she does have nice eyes she is just a horrible person poor Poppy is a regret and she is a witch for making this public and so obvious, shameful behaviour she disgusts me .

Reactions: 6
So so tiny!
She’s not that small. IRL she looks about the same size as me. I’m 5ft1. Size 12 on bottom 10 on top. She ain’t nothing special and just looks miserable and anxious whenever I’ve seen her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or
Yes, the prints were part of a ‘paid partnership’. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower. Give them to charity you greedy, greedy woman. You’re not that hard up that you need to sell GIFTED prints if you’re splashing out on a new/extended kitchen. She horrifies me. I think companies that gift their products to influencers should stipulate that they aren’t to be resold, and must be given away when no longer wanted.
Or sell them and donate the money to charity and make it very transparent that the money is sent

Reactions: 5
She is flogging more stuff, Echo Dot, remote control lightbulbs and a used heated brush.... with the flex all wound around the handle!!😤😤

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I’m pretty sure the dot was gifted, or even part of an ad campaign. I’m sure it was so, so good.

what’s next? My bet is on an assortment of kids fitbits and tracker watches...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well I’m pretty sure the dot was gifted, or even part of an ad campaign. I’m sure it was so, so good.

what’s next? My bet is on an assortment of kids fitbits and tracker watches...
Or half a packet of border biscuits! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.