Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on to your hats everyone, we have a day of thrill seeking coming up.......!!!!!

GUD MORNIN’ TROOPERS, ITS AN AWFA BONNY DAY HERE IN YORKSHIRE NOT YORKSHIRE ITS ACTUALLY TEESIDE BUT THAT NAE POSH ENOUGH SOUNDIN FIR BEC SO WE WILL CARRY OAN CALLIN IT YORKSHIRE! IT WIS BRAW THIS MORNING OOT SIDE - AV CHECKED MA WEATHER APP AND IT WIS 2 DEGREES IN BRAEMAR LAST NIGHT! OOCHA BEASTIE THATS GETTIN RICHT CHILLY! CANNA WAIT TO GET BACK HAIM TAE WALK AROOND BANCHORY IN MY SKI GOGGLES AND LOOK LIKE EVEN MIR OF A TAWT THAN USUAL EH YA KEN?! THE PLAN FIR THE DAY IS A WHOLE DAY OF THRILL SEEKIN.......I AM BUZZZZZZIN!!!!!! TRUTH BE TOLD THE LAST THRILL I HAD MASELF WAS WHEN THE DOCTOR ACCIDENTALLY TICKLED MA BUM HOLE WHEN I WAS HAVING MA VASECTOMY! LAST TIME BEC GOT EVEN CLOSE TO HAVIN A THRILL WIS THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED A BELTIN GAME OF HEADS DOON, THUMBS UP. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THAT ONE, BECAUSE SHES SO EDGY, YA KEN? CANNA WAIT TAE SEE WHAT TIDAY HAS IN STORE!!!! YA PEACH!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
just seen on the bbc news that a person has tested positive on a oilrig just off the coast of Aberdeen, fourteen people from two oil rigs have been removed, hope thats not the rig Lees from

• Wow
Reactions: 5
just seen on the bbc news that a person has tested positive on a oilrig just off the coast of Aberdeen, fourteen people from two oil rigs have been removed, hope thats not the rig Lees from
Crikey that be awful if they spread it to Yorkshire.
I dont get why oil rig workers when home are not quarantined or restricted.
1 negative test at the airport doesnt guarantee hes covid free if takes 14days to develop.

Reactions: 9
Crikey that be awful if they spread it to Yorkshire.
I dont get why oil rig workers when home are not quarantined or restricted.
1 negative test at the airport doesnt guarantee hes covid free if takes 14days to develop.
exactly but hey its ok she got to see her grandad and take some pics for the gram ,fingers crossed that hes not from that rig

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s Lee’s rig he’s on the Buzzard and the COVID cases were taken off from that installation in August according to the news. Not sure if it’s the new cases. He could well have had COVID and that’s why he went offshore later. The whole household should have isolated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s Lee’s rig he’s on the Buzzard and the COVID cases were taken off from that installation according to the news.
The pair of them better hope to hell that they haven’t passed covid to dear old grandad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The pair of them better hope to hell that they haven’t passed covid to dear old grandad.
I edited to add those cases were August that was me jumping the gun lol. Although he could well have had COVID he was home extra the last time.

Reactions: 4
It’s Shell‘s Nelson platform 🙂 and also BP’s Andrew installation

Reactions: 3
It’s Shell‘s Nelson platform 🙂 and also BP’s Andrew installation
Blast from the past the Andrew platform. I remember when they put that out in 1996 as a teen starting out as a junior 😂 Must be held together with string and expanding foam lol.

Reactions: 1
Could be the reason he didn't appear in any stories then someone remarked he'd been home a long while. There was certainly no sign of quarantine nor panic/drama from her which is what I would have expected. To be honest though, I doubt he's had it. You'd have to be very close circle or part of a healthcare team to know this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
“Love my DMs but they’re £££ and I know you lot can’t afford them, even though I got mine for free, so here are some that are not at all similar but will make me more money .. 😘” - can she just duck right off seriously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Love my DMs but they’re £££ and I know you lot can’t afford them, even though I got mine for free, so here are some that are not at all similar but will make me more money .. 😘” - can she just duck right off seriously!!
Tell me she didn’t write that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 well not in so many words lol
SHOW ME THESE MESSAGES!!!
like duck anyone has actually asked about them.. maybe one person.
they are absolutely hideous and those “budget”friendly ones aren’t any better.
If you have the figure and style to pull them off they would look ok but beggy you DO NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.