Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m pretty sure the dot was gifted, or even part of an ad campaign. I’m sure it was so, so good.

what’s next? My bet is on an assortment of kids fitbits and tracker watches...
It's not even been used. She says it's brand new in the box!

Reactions: 1
Pics please!! For us blocked bastards
It's on the Facebook Banchory Buy Sell Swap page, not Insta x

FFS be bleeping grateful you've got such a massive house that you've got another room you can fit your dining table into in the meantime whilst you fork out thousands on a kitchen renovation you bloody ungrateful cow! Meanwhile tons of people up and down the country are wondering what the hell is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods, or have already lost them. 🤬😤. What a selfish mare! I get that's it's a touch inconvenient but come on! Crawl out from under your privileged, self-absorbed rock and read the room - bleeping unbelievable!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

FFS be bleeping grateful you've got such a massive house that you've got another room you can fit your dining table into in the meantime whilst you fork out thousands on a kitchen renovation you bloody ungrateful cow! Meanwhile tons of people up and down the country are wondering what the hell is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods, or have already lost them. 🤬😤. What a selfish mare! I get that's it's a touch inconvenient but come on! Crawl out from under your privileged, self-absorbed rock and read the room - bleeping unbelievable!
Her parents live a stones throw away... Sure she can cook there or they will be helping out!

Reactions: 14

I seen this and immediately came here to see the comments! I genuinely don’t think it would cross her mind how this can come across as insensitive.

Reactions: 11

Exactly this! I recently unfollowed her because of this. She really is on another planet isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 9
I seen this and immediately came here to see the comments! I genuinely don’t think it would cross her mind how this can come across as insensitive.
Agree, because she has no awareness of anyone other than herself!

Many people wouldn't even be considering a (completely unnecessary) kitchen renovation just now, let alone moaning about having to put their dining table into their 3rd living room whilst the work is completed 🙄. Does she even realise that some (most) people only have one living room? 🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs-meldrum#96- FFS gonna need another freebie break.. Gonna sell sell sell and aff link to hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just wondering last Scottish lockdown.
Did trades people have to down tools
Always bloody moaning. Never happy
Always insensitive.
Like when she floated aberdeen was in lockdown but the shires wasent so her and lee could go out.

Reactions: 6
Agree, because she has no awareness of anyone other than herself!

Many people wouldn't even be considering a (completely unnecessary) kitchen renovation just now, let alone moaning about having to put their dining table into their 3rd living room whilst the work is completed 🙄. Does she even realise that some (most) people only have one living room? 🤨
When we had our kitchen done we had everything in our lounge our only livin room as live in a 1 bedroom flat, had boxes in our bedroom, had to put the washer in the joint hallway with a note in it saying please do not remove! My husband is in a wheelchair so you can imagine it was a nightmare for him. 2 weeks ago we had new flooring in the lounge n hall, everything from our lounge was in our bedroom, kitchen n bathroom!
She has it easy!

Reactions: 12
When we had our kitchen done we had everything in our lounge our only livin room as live in a 1 bedroom flat, had boxes in our bedroom, had to put the washer in the joint hallway with a note in it saying please do not remove! My husband is in a wheelchair so you can imagine it was a nightmare for him. 2 weeks ago we had new flooring in the lounge n hall, everything from our lounge was in our bedroom, kitchen n bathroom!
She has it easy!
Same, we set up a makeshift kitchen in the spare room and washed the pots in the bath! She’s delusional.

Reactions: 11
It was this screenshot of one of their many living rooms having to be used as a kitchen/diner. Doesn't everyone feel so so sorry for her?! 🙄
im sorry but she has chosen to do this. She has a perfectly good kitchen. Suck it up princess and get on with it like everyone else when they choose to have a kitchen done up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d be more worried about the world economy and worldwide economic downturn which is leading to redundancies and unemployment. Borrowing money to do unnecessary work wouldn’t be on my agenda at this time, that’s for sure. But then again, I don’t need content to fill my little corner of the internet.

Reactions: 13

Yeah how bloody awful!!! ‘Look, I have to put our dining table in the playroom, even though the girlies have massive bedrooms to play in’🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 The kitchen was fine, she wants it changed so put up and shut up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she really not have any concept of life outside her little bubble?! She has anxiety, and ‘the fear’ of getting her kitchen renovated, when most people are suffering from REAL anxiety about their relatives getting ill/dying, losing jobs/homes.... How I wish she would GROW THE F*CK UP - what a stupid, odious, boring, insignificant little no-one. Nobody, not even her loyal ‘fans’ care anymore, I think the vast majority of people following her have realised what an out-of-touch little princess she is, and lost interest, hence the lack of engagement and only a small handful giving a sh*t about anything she posts. And no, I’m not jealous - I have a beautiful kitchen, with an extension done a few years ago, and we have further renovation places for the next couple of years!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.