Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only turkey she was going to see was the one in the freezer aisle! No way she booked a holiday she’s got short arms and deep pockets that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2845CB2C-7259-4296-84C3-06AFA72977D2.jpeg

“I always make myself a priority”

Tell us something we don’t know Beggy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Why does she think their holiday to Turkey will be cancelled? I bet they end up going, they'll lose the money otherwise won't they?

Reactions: 9
How as a mum can you make yourself a priority. The children are. Mine are all grownup but they’re still my priority. So selfish 😡

Reactions: 34
Yep she’s from saltburn, classed as Redcar and Cleveland in Teesside. We’re definitely not in Yorkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll be keeping an eye out 👀
We defo are teesside not yorkshire but i guess that sounds a wee bit better haha Tttttt_teesssider

Reactions: 7
So that means she was planning on taking the girls out of school? After they’ve already missed so much this year? Seems stupid ... oh wait. Forgot who I was talking about
Unsure why people are surprised by this, she's always done it! She begrudges the girls getting homework and before florrie went to school she said she didn't make safiyah do her homework as she didn't see the point! She's never much bothered with school work!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Unsure why people are surprised by this, she's always done it! She begrudges the girls getting homework and before florrie went to school she said she didn't make safiyah do her homework as she didn't see the point! She's never much bothered with school work!
yet she moaned and moaned during lockdown about the kids being off...

Reactions: 8
Do we know yet what ‘job’ she is doing? I might have missed her telling us and missed it on here.

Reactions: 1
So she planned a holiday for one week outside kids school holidays yet was able to go during tatie holidays.

Reactions: 4
Why does she think their holiday to Turkey will be cancelled? I bet they end up going, they'll lose the money otherwise won't they?
We were supposed to be flying to Turkey for a week on Saturday but the company we had booked with luckily gave us the option to cancel with a full refund. We did debate going but with lads in Year 13 and Year 10 we thought it would be massively wrong of us to keep them out of school to do the quarantine.
But we heard about our cancellation the day after they went on the no travel list but then if its a gifted freebie maybe she wont hear till last minute

Reactions: 6
We were supposed to be flying to Turkey for a week on Saturday but the company we had booked with luckily gave us the option to cancel with a full refund. We did debate going but with lads in Year 13 and Year 10 we thought it would be massively wrong of us to keep them out of school to do the quarantine.
But we heard about our cancellation the day after they went on the no travel list but then if its a gifted freebie maybe she wont hear till last minute
I wonder because she booked it last minute that she may no qualify for a refund as she knowingly booked it with the risk of having to quarantine

Reactions: 10
Someone said this the other day but why does she take so so many photos of herself alone?! It’s bizarre.
Would any other grown up mum actually get someone to take a photo of them with an ice cream unless it was an ‘in joke’ to send to someone privately as a laugh?!
She is still living in her influencer hey days with all these pics......what’s the comments like these days?

Reactions: 19
She doesn't seem to care about their education but I bet if Safiyah left school after 4th year at 16 & got a fulltime job at Tesco she'd be mortified, wouldn't suit her "classy lavish" lifestyle 🙄

Reactions: 16
Someone said this the other day but why does she take so so many photos of herself alone?! It’s bizarre.
Would any other grown up mum actually get someone to take a photo of them with an ice cream unless it was an ‘in joke’ to send to someone privately as a laugh?!
She is still living in her influencer hey days with all these pics......what’s the comments like these days?
this is what I said. I really just don’t get it. I haven’t taken a “selfie” since I was in college. Not an adult and certainly not a mum
*obviously I have selfies of me with my kids and maybe pets 🤣
It’s such odd behaviour but hay this is beggy.

so if they go to turkey they will need to isolate for 2 weeks when they get back? Kids will miss 3 weeks of school all in all?

Reactions: 7
So many things are wrong with this statement I can’t even cope .
why does she want to act like a child in photos.
Honestly these people should be case studies for psychology degrees

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.