Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i assume he left high school and then went to Glasgow to go to college?I never got the impression that he was there very long or that he completed any course? He met Rebecca when he was 19 (nearly 20) in 2005 so it must have been prior to that so maybe 2004 or early 2005 sort of time? Who knows.
The flat that he pointed out is one of those short let aparthotel things. I assumed he was at the nautical college?

Reactions: 1
Hey! 🤨
Aberdeen has some beautiful spots. Aberdeenshire is especially beautiful.
I don’t like defending the Meldrums, but I will defend my city and home.
Deeside has some of Scotland’s best scenery. It’s stunning

Reactions: 10
Omg, looking for a pic of little L in a stripy shirt (cos the nautical college was mentioned 😂)... but found this cracker instead! I've NEVER seen that one.
Google images 😊
That’s the most manly I’ve seen him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lived in Aberdeen for a few years and honestly........... no. I don’t personally think there’s anything particularly touristy or anything in the city that would be worth going for if you don’t have any other reason for visiting. It’s not a tourist city like Edinburgh or Glasgow. The area outside of the city is beautiful and if you like outdoor pursuits or being in The countryside etc then there’s lots of options but Aberdeen city is not somewhere I’d ever think of as a city break destination
I have always thought you were a Fifer 😁... hope that’s not an insult as it is def not meant to be .

Reactions: 2
I saw that Scotland are possibly planning a 2 week circuit breaker starting this week.. when does Beggy start her kitchen work?? Also if that’s the case there goes her holiday to Yorkshire doesn’t it

I saw that Scotland are possibly planning a 2 week circuit breaker starting this week.. when does Beggy start her kitchen work?? Also if that’s the case there goes her holiday to Yorkshire doesn’t it
When did she ever play by the rules?

Omg, looking for a pic of little L in a stripy shirt (cos the nautical college was mentioned 😂)... but found this cracker instead! I've NEVER seen that one.
Google images 😊
The guy really did change dident he.
Gave away his balls. Appeared so stupid.
Im amazed he doesnt get some stick on the rigs over his past embarrassing demeanors.
His online footprint print this proves is not easily erased same with the kids too little too late.
You can find out on Google all their date of births and full name.

Also whats baffled me is how he put his job at risk numerous times.

Filming a video on the rig.
Lying about how he nearly died in helicoper and was stressed then flew to london next day as got impression after that he was on sick leave for a while before quitting as she alluded to that as another reason to stay at home.
Then when he was lucky enough get back onto rigs as they clearly needed the income he filmed the rig on Insta ie menu his room all against rig rules.
I dont understand why rig workers dont quarantine after coming back?
When hes home heres here there and everywhere possibly risking his crew mates.
Then his emergency jaunt back when she collapsed due to not taking her iron tablets.

I wonder if on personal level he now has many regrets.
He compromised friendships and privacy of his freinds and their kids.
I wonder if lift gate impacted badly on that friendship.
It appears he hardly sees or prioritised his family and treats his own mum and brother like hired help to paint/ garden and childcare whilst he takes the inlaws out for lovely meals and goes on holiday with them.
I do think he had reservations about that particular house and over extending themselves he said that during house buying vlog.
Now hes away from family 3 weeks at a time.
Wheb hes home he gets no rest and comes home to filthy tit tip..
He has a wife that loathes to clean and cook yet demands a new kitchen when the economy is collapsing.

Reactions: 13
When did she ever play by the rules?
She is like our politicians rules don’t apply to them or their families and friends only the peasants must obey !

Im amazed he doesnt get some stick on the rigs over his past embarrassing demeanors.
His online footprint print this proves is not easily erased same with the kids too little too late.

Lying about how he nearly died in helicoper and was stressed then flew to london next day as got impression after that he was on sick leave for a while before quitting as she alluded to that as another reason to stay at home.
Then when he was lucky enough get back onto rigs as they clearly needed the income he filmed the rig on Insta ie menu his room all against rig rules.
Then his emergency jaunt back when she collapsed due to not taking her iron tablets.

It appears he hardly sees or prioritised his family and treats his own mum and brother like hired help to paint/ garden and childcare whilst he takes the inlaws out for lovely meals and goes on holiday with them.
I do think he had reservations about that particular house and over extending themselves he said that during house buying vlog.
He has a wife that loathes to clean and cook yet demands a new kitchen when the economy is collapsing.
Pretty well summed up !
I think one day he will be asking himself why he put up with this maybe he will say for his girls but in his heart he will know it’s because he sees her and her family as a step up he thinks he has married into middle class/money but they look down on him and he knows it because his wife and ma in law are utter snobs who think they are special

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

All rig workers have to take a Covid test before they go offshore and if they test positive they don’t go and so that’s why they don’t need to quarantine when they’re back. Local hotels have been taken over by companies near enough for them to book workers in for the day or so before while they’re tested and wait for results.

All rig workers have to take a Covid test before they go offshore and if they test positive they don’t go and so that’s why they don’t need to quarantine when they’re back. Local hotels have been taken over by companies near enough for them to book workers in for the day or so before while they’re tested and wait for results.
I still dont get it because they said a test at airports wont work as virus could develop so need 2nd test and to do 2 weeks quarantine.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she went on a date night the other night, yet Lees been away 🤔
Or have I got that wrong. I'm blocked so can't go on her posts to check.

Reactions: 1
I still dont get it because they said a test at airports wont work as virus could develop so need 2nd test and to do 2 weeks quarantine.
Yeah I agree. So far though of all the rigs my company have people working on (approx 5) there haven’t been any outbreaks that I’m aware of. The odd positive test here and there before mobilising but nothing major so I guess the industry will continue like that until they need to re-assess. I don’t think anyone would take the job if they spent their whole time either offshore or at home isolating especially when pay rates are down right now.

You see, if she bothered to explain this kind of information and actually engaged, she could have some content. But no. Tea. Walks. Woods. Moaning. On an endless loop.

Reactions: 5
I lived in Aberdeen for a few years and honestly........... no. I don’t personally think there’s anything particularly touristy or anything in the city that would be worth going for if you don’t have any other reason for visiting. It’s not a tourist city like Edinburgh or Glasgow. The area outside of the city is beautiful and if you like outdoor pursuits or being in The countryside etc then there’s lots of options but Aberdeen city is not somewhere I’d ever think of as a city break destination
I love Aberdeen, it’s the only place I’ve ever stayed. But....pre-COVID I used to dread being on Union Street in the summer and stopped me for recommendations on what to see or do. I think I’d have to pretend I didn’t speak English and move on, I’d be totally stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.