Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she keeps Florrie's sallopettes in the vestibule?
Comment of the day ! Lol vestibule what's she like. Modern day Mrs bucket.

What's weather like up there?
Miss less weather forecast and bad boy eggs.
Im making a casserole dont feel like salad on miserable days.

I am not sure her mental health os strimh enough cope with no holiday abroad in 2020.
Remember the how to get what you want in 2020.

That planner looks tit im sure she shared planner last month.
We finally finished kicthen update here im still cleaning dust days later and organising all tbe cupboards taken ages.
She will go mental at the mess.
I felt stressed out and ours was completed within the week.
Any kitchen updates?
Is thw random stool still in the family room or the blue room?

Reactions: 3
I’m that much of a commoner I had to google what a vestibule was, thought it was like a side board but no, just the entrance space in a house. She’s an actual idiot, I can’t wait for her to start whinging about trying to fit in all the jobs on her pointless lists once she starts this apparent new job

Reactions: 9
Comment of the day ! Lol vestibule what's she like. Modern day Mrs bucket.

What's weather like up there?
Miss less weather forecast and bad boy eggs.
Im making a casserole dont feel like salad on miserable days.

I am not sure her mental health os strimh enough cope with no holiday abroad in 2020.
Remember the how to get what you want in 2020.

That planner looks tit im sure she shared planner last month.
We finally finished kicthen update here im still cleaning dust days later and organising all tbe cupboards taken ages.
She will go mental at the mess.
I felt stressed out and ours was completed within the week.
Any kitchen updates?
Is thw random stool still in the family room or the blue room?
AYE WOULD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THE WEATHER OUT THERE THE DAY! ITS ABSOLUTELY PISSING IT DOOOOON! ITS SO DREICH A THINK AM GUNAE HAVE TA GET MA NON BINARY GENDER FLUID #GIFTED COAT ON OR MAYBE I’LL BORROW BECK’S ORANGE COATIGAN SO I CAN GO CUT THE GRASS LIKE AN ABSOLUTE PLEB! ITS BLOWIN A HOOLIE AND ITS GUNNAE DROP DOWN TO MINUS 4 DEGREES TONIGHT IN BRAEMAR! OUCHA BEASTIE ITS GUNA BE BARRRRRRYYYYYY BALTICCCCCCCCC!!! YA FUCKIN CHILLY PEACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if she keeps Florries Salopettes in her Vestibule I vote for this as next thread title so so so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
AYE WOULD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THE WEATHER OUT THERE THE DAY! ITS ABSOLUTELY PISSING IT DOOOOON! ITS SO DREICH A THINK AM GUNAE HAVE TA GET MA NON BINARY GENDER FLUID #GIFTED COAT ON OR MAYBE I’LL BORROW BECK’S ORANGE COATIGAN SO I CAN GO CUT THE GRASS LIKE AN ABSOLUTE PLEB! ITS BLOWIN A HOOLIE AND ITS GUNNAE DROP DOWN TO MINUS 4 DEGREES TONIGHT IN BRAEMAR! OUCHA BEASTIE ITS GUNA BE BARRRRRRYYYYYY BALTICCCCCCCCC!!! YA FUCKIN CHILLY PEACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Aw man! I miss Pat’s weather updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like her calorie tracker is seriously off. I’m about the same size (maybe a bit bigger) than baggy and a 4.5km run wouldn’t burn anywhere near 450 cals. Also I find it so weird that she shared this tit like she’s a fitness blogger 🤣
Her calorie tracker is tit! I’m a runner and ran 5k of hill reps last night and I burned 385 cals. Almost 500 calories my arse Beggy 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Help I’m stuck in my vestibule and my good good salad is wilting and I’m wearing too tight salopettes .....send help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“I bought this to remind me”?! I’m sorry is Downing Street going somewhere? Only thing a pic of Downing St would remind me off right now is the fact we have an absolute tit that she probably voted for running the country without a clue what he’s doing 🙄
I’m a bit lost sorry (I’ve been cleaning the vestibule and we all know how long that takes!) what has she bought to remind her of what????
I’m going to need to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs meldrum # a day in the life of cleaning my vestibule and searching for go florries lost salloupetes whilst eating a cracking salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so bleeping WEIRD.

first off - who the duck wants to remember this time. It’s been an absolute tit show from the start. Secondly - what connection does she have to Downing Street?! Aside from the fact that they do the press conference from the front door?! What an utterly batshit thing to think of.

While she’s at it, she may as well get some photos of the beaches of Normandy framed and a few of the Lockerbie plane crash also....

ignorant, insensitive cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'm just wondering, once she's framed it....is she hanging it in her vestibule? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her bleeping to do list.....

Make Safiyah Breakfast
Make Florrie Breakfast
Make Poppy Breakfast
Eye duck self for 30 mins
Mop round rugs
Throw all shoes in shoe rack in vestibule
Open windows
Throw crappy nappies out windows
Run and burn 12,9928 calories
Eat a good good wilted salad
Frame crappy picture of Downing Street

she literally thinks the more she writes down the “busier” she looks. Who honestly in their right bleeping mind individually writes to hoover both levels of their home?! She’s a bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.