Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That may be so but you just wouldn’t stay there when it’s lockdown would you and most sensible people would avoid traveling through wheee it was unnecessary.

Cinderelees first job home is to take pictures of madam and the man of the house. He must be so happy to be home 😂
I’m so embarrassed for her.....so is Bertie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The spelling mistakes really piss me off, why doesn't she correct it as she can clearly see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Each of the last three post have been 12 hours apart. I dread to think how she is coping with the lack of attention 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey burglars, she’s off to Yorkshire! Get yourself a good haul of leggings and some snazzy living room curtains...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The spelling mistakes really piss me off, why doesn't she correct it as she can clearly see it!!
Imagine that she does have a job what must their standards be to employ her ?
Can’t even be arsed to spellcheck , can’t control herself as my grandbairns would say she is a Drama Llama !

Reactions: 10
I’m about 30 mins from “Yorkshire” where she’s headed.
Is it near saltburn where she’s from?
It’s basically Redcar /teeside isn’t it.
We are under local lockdown but nothing really different.
From next week I’m assuming lots of places will be closing

Reactions: 8
I feel for people in Yorkshire. You’ve got enough to deal with right now, without a Meldrum visit. What on earth is wrong with the woman?! Of all the times and places to book a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I live in North Yorkshire and I’ll be absolutely mortified if I find she’s here. I may even go find her and do a stalk to send shots or her and belter boy 😂🙈😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s behaviour like this which confirms it, she’s not the full ticket. No way is she all there.

Reactions: 11
Imagine that she does have a job what must their standards be to employ her ?
Can’t even be arsed to spellcheck , can’t control herself as my grandbairns would say she is a Drama Llama !
I wonder if she leaves the spelling errors in so people message her to tell her and then she gets more engagement which she can then show to brands (not that this is more than a hoppy of course)

Reactions: 9
I’m about 30 mins from “Yorkshire” where she’s headed.
Is it near saltburn where she’s from?
It’s basically Redcar /teeside isn’t it.
We are under local lockdown but nothing really different.
From next week I’m assuming lots of places will be closing
Yep she’s from saltburn, classed as Redcar and Cleveland in Teesside. We’re definitely not in Yorkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll be keeping an eye out 👀

Reactions: 11
Don’t, you may overcome with lust for our wee BarryBaltic Ginger!! 😍😍🤢
HOW ARE YA TROOPS?! AM OAN MA WAY DOON TAE YORKSHIRE (ITS ACTUALLY TEESIDE BUT BELTER BABE BEC HISNAE A FUCKIN SCOOBY WIT SHES CHATTIN ABOOT!) GUNNA GO MOOCH ABOUT, POTENTIALLY SPREADIN COPIUS COVID GERMS ALL OVER THA COUNTRY BUT duck IT YA KEN, WITHEVER BEC WANTS TAE DO SHE JUST DOES IT, NAE FUCKS GIVEN YA KEN,AYE? ALL THE LADIES DOON THA ROAD WILL BE STARSTUCK WHEN I ARRIVE - THEY WILL BE THROWIN THEIR KNICKERS AT ME AS IF AM TOM JONES CIRCA 1989! ITS GUNA MAKE BEC SUPER JEALOUS- MIBY SHE WILL DO ANOTHER CRINGE INSTA STORY SITTING IN HER BED WI HER FANCY SEXY HOOSECOAT OAN TO INTICE ME AWAY FAE ANY DISTRACTIONS!!!! CANNA FUCKIN WAIT - YA BEAUTY!!!
HOLIDAY PEACH INCOMIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn’t know yorkshire was home to so much terracotta.

Also, 7 hours in a car then “no, girls, you just have to wait to play, Mummy needs me to take a picture of her for instagram. Yes, I know it’s just her hoppy but she needs to make pennies for your ice creams”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.