Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn’t she “write” a children’s activity book?😂😂 What a twit
Oh yeah!

“right girls. Look outside the window and write a list of everything you can see! What a fun activity!!!!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OUCHA BEASTIE!!!! GUNNAE TAKE A GANDER OOT THAT WINDA AND TELL ME WHAT ABSOLUTE CRACKIN THINGS YOU CAN SEE?! CAN YA SEE MA BEAUUUUUTY OF A FRONT LAWN, I DINNAE KEN WITS GOIN ON WITH IT OR WHY ITS ALL BROWN AND DRY BUT ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CAN YA SPOT THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN? ITS A PURE COMPLICATED CONTRAPTION- SO MUCH SO THAT BELTER BABE BEC HAS TO PRACTICE TAKING IT DOON THE DRIVE FOR THE SCAFFY WAGON TO PICK UP. ITS ALSO A GRAND WEE STORAGE VESTIBULE YA KEN, FIR WHEN YA GET RIGHT PISSES OAF WI YER FITHER AND GO TAE TOON ON HIS HEID WI A CAT DISH IN THE UTILITY ROOM - JUST PLONK HIM IN THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I also think if it was a real job then she wouldn’t have accrued enough holiday to take the October holidays off. You definitely wouldn’t be taking holiday in the first few weeks of a new job either !!

Reactions: 12
I also think if it was a real job then she wouldn’t have accrued enough holiday to take the October holidays off. You definitely wouldn’t be taking holiday in the first few weeks of a new job either !!
You would if it was pre booked, and had informed your employer of the trip when going through the application process. Unpaid leave, or she's maybe just getting paid by the hour on a self employed basis. Hilarious if she's touting herself as some sort of social media consultant 😭 she hasn't handled any of her social media issues professionally at all, and so many brands have distanced themselves from her, including channel mum.

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah!

“right girls. Look outside the window and write a list of everything you can see! What a fun activity!!!!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OUCHA BEASTIE!!!! GUNNAE TAKE A GANDER OOT THAT WINDA AND TELL ME WHAT ABSOLUTE CRACKIN THINGS YOU CAN SEE?! CAN YA SEE MA BEAUUUUUTY OF A FRONT LAWN, I DINNAE KEN WITS GOIN ON WITH IT OR WHY ITS ALL BROWN AND DRY BUT ITS A WEE BOBBY DAZZLER! CAN YA SPOT THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN? ITS A PURE COMPLICATED CONTRAPTION- SO MUCH SO THAT BELTER BABE BEC HAS TO PRACTICE TAKING IT DOON THE DRIVE FOR THE SCAFFY WAGON TO PICK UP. ITS ALSO A GRAND WEE STORAGE VESTIBULE YA KEN, FIR WHEN YA GET RIGHT PISSES OAF WI YER FITHER AND GO TAE TOON ON HIS HEID WI A CAT DISH IN THE UTILITY ROOM - JUST PLONK HIM IN THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS.
my post 3 babies pelvic floor can not cope with this one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you have out done yourself Betty ...

bleeping hilarious😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m self isolating because my youngest has had to have a COVID test and all I have is Tattle to keep me sane but @BettyCrocker that’s just made my bleeping day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah!

Wheelie bin of dreams.....!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I started a new job in August and they asked me to work an extra day but due to the fact I had 3 days already booked with stuff they have honoured my days off but I am taking unpaid leave.

Reactions: 3
I reckon her job is something to do with covid - either the callcentre to book a test or something to do with the track and trace. Both over the phone jobs that can be done remotely from home and both crying out for people.
I had to ring 119 to book a covid test and got the most gormless guy on the end of the phone and he clearly hadnt had much training. I really reckon thats what shes doing!

Reactions: 7
her parents lived in Edinburgh for a while so they haven’t always been close by. I don’t get the impression that Rebecca has much of a relationship with Lee’s brothers.
No I’m talking way before they moved, she always made out she had nobody near by when infact she did.
also @BettyCrocker 😂🤣😂 I cant breath!!!!

Reactions: 2
Got to be her. No one else could post on a business account in this way
Well if its not her, they are equal with their poor writing skills. No emojis today though. 🤣😭😱😎❤😍😅🐱☔👰🤵💐🎩🎅👻😭😱☔😊😂🥰😍🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🌈🌈

I've just gone for a nosey, seems like someone has already posted a comment giving their critique on the prose. 🙄

It really is bad though when you read it on the account. 🤔📖

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.