Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do not want her in Yorkshire thank you very much - if you’re reading this Grabecca please stay away 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meldrum house have replied that they hope to see her soon with a wink face and the party emoji so either she has Florries birthday afternoon tea booked in or maybe she is working for them?
People keep commenting on how she isn't qualified for any jobs or hasn't ever worked but actually she has sales and social media experience and its not outlandish for her to have picked up a social media or marketing role.

Reactions: 7
Meldrum house have replied that they hope to see her soon with a wink face and the party emoji so either she has Florries birthday afternoon tea booked in or maybe she is working for them?
People keep commenting on how she isn't qualified for any jobs or hasn't ever worked but actually she has sales and social media experience and its not outlandish for her to have picked up a social media or marketing role.
I have been thinking this . More fool them.

Reactions: 2
She’s maybe got herself a job at Meldrum House
Looking at their instagram someone different has definitely taken over today. The wording and the use of emojis on the picture of the dog do not match up with any of their previous posts style

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I will die if she’s actually working at the hotel, even more so if she’s doing their social media marketing!!!!!!!!! She’s the last person you’d ever want at the controls of your corporate social media outlets!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s going to be a dog sitter at meldrum houSe 😂 They are Hamming up the dog friendly stuff lately for their “big reveal” they and the interaction with MrsM has also increased 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry catching up but what the duck. A Downing Street print Hahaha what a bleeping idiot😂😂 Yeah real smart looking that🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it is her, then she's interacting with herself which is a touch tragic 🤣🤣. Wouldn't put it past her though!
Screenshot_20201002-001903.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick question - if your not allowed to go in each other’s houses - how she is going to have a date night with her husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would probably leave Saffy in charge anyways...

Or give poppy some extra Calpol Mccan style

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would probably leave Saffy in charge anyways...

Or give poppy some extra Calpol Mccan style
Not going to lie it’s 6:15am I’ve just woke and caught up on here and I’m laughing at this probably way more than I should be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re allowed to use grandparents for “essential” childcare. My girl’s had a sleepover with her grandparents.
Can’t believe I’m almost defending them 🤣
Them on a date night isn't essential, essential should be parents going to work and have no other childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re allowed to use grandparents for “essential” childcare. My girl’s had a sleepover with her grandparents.
Can’t believe I’m almost defending them 🤣
A date night isn’t essential childcare. Perhaps Bertie can babysit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.