Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
8 days back on Instagram and it feels like she’s been back for YUURS!
Title suggested by @Clare

970882D6-12DE-46D5-BCB6-5B6679AA76DF.jpeg

I’m sure someone else can do a better summary so please add to this 😆
The pigs have been given to Poppy’s nursery, dogs don’t actually attack small animals if you train them, they can get on pretty well! But a nursery that than sat empty for 3 months was for sure a better place for them....

She’s back, but she’s not coming back to youtube, EVER,
at least not this week....

The dog we all know she bought on impulse and probably regrets buying because it is in fact, the size of an overweight pony,
is the best thing that’s happened to her,
and that’s probably because he’s the only Instagram star she’s still friends with....
the MLM have dropped her? No more glowing skin or evening routines? Damn.

She linking the s*hit out of everything she owns (or wants) all so she can buy the girls ice cream i’m sure 😏

I’m really just here for the leggings.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
That dog is just gross. It looks so mangey and frankly, like it would smell. At least the piggies will get some basic attention now - let's be honest, she did try to freeze them to death in the garage first so things couldn't really get any worse for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget Granny Cannon is now a geriatric Tropic Ambassador.
should we direct her to Tropics SuperGran? Now, does Gran-Can do the mindfulness and the tropics? Because you know that’s what the kids are into these days...

Oooh, rubbing salt in the wound hun, Rebecca gives zero fucks about the grass... until there is a code and affiliate programme for grass seed miss her with that tit. 😏

96887FE9-8452-46D6-B981-15ED60F53FB9.jpeg

(Pleas note “x” =
just hit a bleeping like and get the duck off my grid)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
should we direct her to Tropics SuperGran? Now, does Gran-Can do the mindfulness and the tropics? Because you know that’s what the kids are into these days...

Oooh, rubbing salt in the wound hun, Rebecca gives zero fucks about the grass... until there is a code and affiliate programme for grass seed miss her with that tit. 😏

View attachment 175777
I reckon she will think OP is a mole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sat in hospital next to two lovely women in their 80's.
Discussing one selling her home and her plans to move to a lovely little retirement area, how its full of other older retirees, a sheltered type area where they have social activities for the older folk.

Where's this gods waiting room you may ask? None other than Inchmarlo 😆😆😆

£600k on a manky murder mansion set amongst the cast of Last of The Summer Wine.....I'm sooooo jealous Beggy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sat in hospital next to two lovely women in their 80's.
Discussing one selling her home and her plans to move to a lovely little retirement area, how its full of other older retirees, a sheltered type area where they have social activities for the older folk.

Where's this gods waiting room you may ask? None other than Inchmarlo 😆😆😆

£600k on a manky murder mansion set amongst the cast of Last of The Summer Wine.....I'm sooooo jealous Beggy 🙄
I mean its a nice area really ! Feeling all protective of deeside haha grew up here and I still love it ! Please don't diss it because of her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean its a nice area really ! Feeling all protective of deeside haha grew up here and I still love it ! Please don't diss it because of her :(
It does sound lovely. Quite different to the adventurer she portrays then

Reactions: 4
I can vouch for this, it's a stunning area.
Deeside is beautiful, I think the point was that the Meldrums/cannons have tried to make out that Inchmarlo is some sort of extremely well to do, exclusive, place that is so
High brow.... when the reality is, it’s a selection of Middle aged/retired folk living in a quiet little cul de sac..... less Primrose Hill and more Midsommer Murders (literally!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
New thread!
8 days back on Instagram and it feels like she’s been back for YUURS!
Title suggested by @Clare

View attachment 175738

I’m sure someone else can do a better summary so please add to this 😆
The pigs have been given to Poppy’s nursery, dogs don’t actually attack small animals if you train them, they can get on pretty well! But a nursery that than sat empty for 3 months was for sure a better place for them....

She’s back, but she’s not coming back to youtube, EVER,
at least not this week....

The dog we all know she bought on impulse and probably regrets buying because it is in fact, the size of an overweight pony,
is the best thing that’s happened to her,
and that’s probably because he’s the only Instagram star she’s still friends with....
the MLM have dropped her? No more glowing skin or evening routines? Damn.

She linking the s*hit out of everything she owns (or wants) all so she can buy the girls ice cream i’m sure 😏

I’m really just here for the leggings.
I'm just here for the lunch platter inspiration 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why have they come through to Aberdeen, I thought it was “grim” here and if I’m honest I don’t want her lurking near my house either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Instagram account now private so I am off it - never said a wrong word to the woman on her grid!

Reactions: 4
It’s a stunning area but her particular corner is overpriced and dusty. Hardly the dream location for a young family. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just read Aberdeen seen biggest drop in house prices in the UK.

Whens tbe new build estate in the infamous woods starting?

Reactions: 3
Deeside is beautiful, I think the point was that the Meldrums/cannons have tried to make out that Inchmarlo is some sort of extremely well to do, exclusive, place that is so
High brow.... when the reality is, it’s a selection of Middle aged/retired folk living in a quiet little cul de sac..... less Primrose Hill and more Midsommer Murders (literally!!!!)
Being local myself I am well aware of the local beauty, and unlike Meldrums I actually do like adventuring and discovering the stunning surroundings. My point was that Beggy would have you believe it's an elite exclusive high brow area with it's private woods. When in reality it's a quiet retirement area, still over looked by neighbours and over priced. More suited to her parents than an "adventurous, edgy" young family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.