Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bracelets are delightful...

If you’re five
They're the type my 5yr old and her friends were making for eachother and posting through their letterboxes when on our daily walks throughout lockdown! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does Lee now seem completely disinterested in the whole show thing, it's like he doesn't want to be on camera anymore. Id love to know what's going on behind closed doors there.
First date night since before lockdown, you think she would of just put her phone down and enjoyed it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome to the party, here’s a cup of hot tea ☕

I believe she put up a black square on blackout Tuesday, was challenged on the fact she’s never really tried to educate herself, turned off comments, deleted post, and then left Instagram “for good” (one month). She hasn’t even attempted to apologise for her ignorance this time around.

She also referred to her dog’s coat as being an “Afro”.
Thanks- and wow- so that's what caused her to leave? Honestly this is part of the reason why I think influencers being pressured in an unkind way to speak up for the BLM movement is useless because anyone can post a black square or say they support something when when it comes down to it in real life they could treat people badly or not think any differently for the better. It isn't always genuine. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: 5
Thanks- and wow- so that's what caused her to leave? Honestly this is part of the reason why I think influencers being pressured in an unkind way to speak up for the BLM movement is useless because anyone can post a black square or say they support something when when it comes down to it in real life they could treat people badly or not think any differently for the better. It isn't always genuine. Thanks for letting me know.
Mrs M is a prime example of post and run without ever educating herself on any issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those bracelets are delightful...

If you’re five
Haha exactly , I had a necklace like that on a black cord in 1992 When I got off a street vendor on a family holiday in Spain. It was all the Trend when I was 11. Also featured on various early 90s boy bands on smash hits covers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just summising here.
Anyone think was lees choice to shut everything down as he had just gone away and she was probably crying down the phone at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why hasn't she ever shown any love towards Poppy..she is obviously capable of it look at how she treats and talks about that dog!

Think that is when I went off Rebecca. I used to really enjoy watching her! When she had Poppy though..she just changed. Obviously had her and struggled massively.

All the comments to people warning them not to have a third child! When she has three children? Just not very nice at all!

I see plenty of instamums with three children and I have never heard any of them say this!

I just think its mean. I genuinely think it is because Poppy doesnt look like her and is a crap sleeper. Mrs Meldrum just cannot be arsed and she regrets ever having her!

Reactions: 15
So there was mussels a la boomerang, a tipsy couple of stories from the hammock and as an extra treat we saw the fairy lights round the tree.
She also tried to get Burteeee to jump into the hammock and Cinderlee said there wasn't enough room for 3...
Haha, so did Lee get off to allow the horse on? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just summising here.
Anyone think was lees choice to shut everything down as he had just gone away and she was probably crying down the phone at him.
You think it was Lee that choose to close down the Mrs Meldrum Instagram and the YouTube channels??

I doubt it.

if lee was the one who had finally had enough then surely the first account to be closed would have been his own?? His Instagram page was still up & active for ages after hers went.

nah, I think she just had an almighty meltdown because she was dropped by tropics - I think that was the catalyst. They dropped her and she went off in a huff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha, so did Lee get off to allow the horse on? 😂😂😂
It convenienty cut off after he muttered the words. It's like she can't bare to be in a situation with just herself and Lee for too long. It's a very loveless union.
But her and Burteee on the other hand is the love story of the century.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I saw them in public they didn’t look the happiest of couples. Lee played with the kids looking moody, Reb chatted to her friend then spent most of the time mooching whilst Lee chatted to Reb’s friend. Certainly not the loved up couple they like to portray. I know I only saw a snapshot but that’s how it came across to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh, and they bought the girls ice cream so the hoppy is doing them well 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.