Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that was trip 1 or 2 lee and his mates went camping without her.
Last year they went camping for just 1 night.
She declared she hated it and was never going again.

She also claimed be tee total as makes her anxiety worse and that she felt need remove social media.

Now shes back and drinking again the anti anxiety Boden clothes must have worked their magic.

Has lee returned to the gram yet?
They went to Fochabers, stayed one night and were home by 10am for a hot cup of tea!
70161667-784B-40B5-B53F-7BA9521394CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t look at that picture of her rings without my fingers hurting 😩 they look so tight and uncomfortable.

I must confess to you all that I wear an MV ring but it’s silver and it fits my finger rather than choking it.

Reactions: 9
I thought she said they happy campers soon we free halfords camp kit and prossecco.
I did hear her mention camping in one of her stories, i think possibly on friday or saturday, but then they camped in the garden so maybe that was what she was referring to? I skip through a lot of her stories so possibly miss things she says but a simple walk in the woods will go on forever so i just skip through.

They did camp... well Lee and the kids did in the garden. Beggy stayed in the marshmallow mansion of course- socially distant parenting suits her down to the ground.
Marshmallow mansion! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Guuuuuuuuys we are back!!! I missed you tattle bastards so much - I had to start talking to my husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't ever look at my insta we always cuddle our boy like that and he's the same size as Bertie !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle
I honestly don’t know it’s such a huge worry. My niece is at the school that has 2 weeks off which isn’t helpful when my sister works full time.
Hopefully all goes ok and schools go back as normal

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Lee has gone away yet as she definitely wouldn’t take all three kids to the beach on her own!!

Reactions: 6
Little bit concerned that she hasn't had her morning cup of tea? I mean if we didn't see it it didn't happen right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really bloody hope this is the case lol
As much as I am getting used to my little delights being around I am ready for them to go back, I’ll miss them but I am in need of routine!
I’m Scotland and we are just waiting for the announcement end of the month, although our school has said they might need to go back blended or delay a few days till they get the school back to how it was pre-blended learning!

How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle
It’s a major issue, Swinney needs to up his game.. everyone was too busy shouting about schools that nurseries got pushed to the back of the priority list and now the tit Is about to hit the fan. Our nursery manager said won’t have new guidance or update until end of July. They are private but didn’t feel they cousl
Open before the schools do as the guidance isn’t strong enough or specific enough. Sorry to derail but yes , a tit show.

Reactions: 4
Never thought I’d actually admit that I miss Mrs Meldrum 🤣 she gave me the feel good factor.
That is, her tit show of a life made me feel good about mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yet she still has Mrs Meldrum videos available to view on The Meldrums Channel. The day that woman goes a month without bullshit I’ll wash her scummy leggings for a year!
Ahh thanks for taking them down Begs. Can you now take down the contact info as it’s not an active channel. Thanks. Ooh by the if you put stuff away after use you don’t get piles of crap. Little tip for you, you could do it whilst manifesting the amazing life you have behind the scenes of the tit show that you film on Instagram! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Affiliate linking a bleeping bike and a micro scooter, amongst other tit she hasn’t even bought for poppy 😂🤣
DEAD.

even for Rebecca that’s a new low 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.