Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly most of these Instabeggars are the same and haven't got any style between them. Now they're all jumping on the hideous tie-dye bandwagon. It was s$%t the first time round. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think I actually understood how desperate she was until she's just affiliate linked something she's called "bleughhh" 😡!!!! Basically trying to get people to swipe up so any future purchases you make she makes money from 😡 I have no words 🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Months and months ago I received loads of not very nice replies on here for asking this so I kept quiet after that. And then today she shows poppy, not even 3, hanging out of an upstairs window standing on z horse! When something terrible happens to one of those girls I won't be surprised I'm afraid.
I’m not too sure why when it is the truth. Anything could happen, freak accidents happen. Hanging out of a window and unattended is dangerous.

Reactions: 14
I don't think I actually understood how desperate she was until she's just affiliate linked something she's called "bleughhh" 😡!!!! Basically trying to get people to swipe up so any future purchases you make she makes money from 😡 I have no words 🤦
It's most bloody strange why would anyone click they can see it on her.
I'm skint most time or choose spend money on kids or house stuff.
If I need one or loungewear I go mostly primark and during lockdown sainsburys tu/tesco .
If I had actual money I be going more exprnsive places that that.

She's been gifted so many lovely high end pjs why the feck does she need order tat from eBay that's cheap and awful.
They skint and desparate I tell you.

No wonder they took pic at freinds house.
Lindsey spent money on her house and garden I expect and it looks really lovely and Insta worthy unlike meldrums garden.
Maybe they both so short they get some fun out of the play house.after they played on the crazy paving hopscotch playground.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before, if she were a single mum in a council house someone would have called social services by now.
I said the very same thing to my husband. If Poppy goes arse over tit out that window it won’t even be questioned at A&E because of her postcode. Talk about a class divide eh.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
'The slowness of lockdown ...' :rolleyes:
Wonder if this pic taken before or after poppy dangerous antics as most paremts be scared stiff and move the probably gifted rocking horse away from the window.
She's slow in the head more like it.
I dont feel any pressure see no one or go many places because even though England is more liberal I'm not a slow cocunt.
Is it wrong to wish the rona on the pair of them for being so stupid going here there and everywhere maybe putting lees rig mates at greater risk.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Every myself effing day for her is a slow hot tea, pottery day cos she doesn't work and do anything voluntary/ community wise!!! And has mummy daddy to take the kids when she wants to.. Throws them at Lee the legendary gingerella is through the door when back from offshore.No bloody words. Lazy is to soft a word for her. There is no word in the Oxford English dictionary for her effing lazy slowness !!!!😣😤😠

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I said the very same thing to my husband. If Poppy goes arse over tit out that window it won’t even be questioned at A&E because of her postcode. Talk about a class divide eh.
If she did she's under 5.
I'm sure child fell out window warrant social investigation.
Very least health visitor always informed here if we take child 0-5 to a and e and follow up visit or phonecall in my opinion.
Logically they would want to know how a child can call out of a window.

Reactions: 8
I think it is very unlikely that Poppy would fall out of the window from that position. However I think there is an extreme risk of her feet slipping forward and downwards and her sliding between the rocking horse and the wall smashing her chin/teeth on the windowsill on the way. Rebecca has literally nil critical thinking skills.
Yes it’s very unlikely she would fall out from that position at the moment, but give it a little while when she’s a bit taller and it would be game over.

Any responsible parent would try their best to either a) make sure windows are open on the lock, or b) police it to the best of their ability and constantly remind their inconveniences that under no circumstance may they go near an open window upstairs.

But no, she chooses c) get it for the gram.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s a really hard one.
As someone who works with children, unfortunately social services have so many cases of serious neglect & abuse that the Meldrums wouldn’t really fit the criteria for an actual case.

However I 100% agree that the Meldrums willingly put their kids in danger exposing them all over the internet. And I’ve always questioned Rebecca’s choices.....leaving the kids alone eating at a very young age, leaving them downstairs unsupervised while she showers & gets ready, allowing P to wander the back garden (with the non-private) woods open to anyone, locking P in her room for an hour......etc etc.
My eldest is the same age as F and I was horrified when I started watching her vlogs.
I also agree that if she lived in a council flat, wore pjs on the nursery run & spoke with a different accent her lovely followers would be saying different things than ‘it’s her choice, she’s a good mum and knows what’s best for her children’

Reactions: 20
History of the word laziness... Wiki page on it😁 she should henceforth be called Mrs Bludger - Slacker... Hey Beggy you got a hyphenated double barrelled surname... You 've risen up in tattle bastard lazy awards!🙋🙋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is desperate to hold on to ‘the slowness of lockdown’?! It wasn’t a bleeping holiday camp. We were locked down because of a virus that has killed and is still killing hundreds of thousands of people. I’m so sorry Reb that the virus isn’t still rampaging wildly through the population, because that means your slow, pottery lockdown has to come to an end. Is she basically wishing that coronavirus was still on the rise so she could continue to be lazy? Unbelievable, even for her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.