Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In lee’s defence he had just come off nightshift..... (can’t believe I’m defending him!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m back to feeling a bit sorry for her - imagine your life being so sad and empty that all you have to film is face washing, dog walks, sofa snuggles and tea drinking? And imagine being so overstretched financially that you literally have to beg on the internet for a few extra pounds to support your family 😕
I don't feel sorry for her because that's the life she chooses but I do feel sorry for her daughters

Reactions: 6
I don't feel sorry for her because that's the life she chooses but I do feel sorry for her daughters
I actually don't feel sorry for the girls. Yes their Mother is tit. But they have a loving father, live in a massive house, huge garden, all the material things they could dream of, many, many holidays. They are far, far better off than the majority of children in this country, let alone the entire world!

Reactions: 28
I’m not sure but she couldn’t even look into the camera when she was taking about who did the playhouse so don’t believe a word she says
Yes I did think there was a distinct lack of eye contact too. Very shifty. I had a look at the page for the joiner who is linked to the family but there’s nothing on it about this play house. I’ll keep checking

Reactions: 5
Yes I did think there was a distinct lack of eye contact too. Very shifty. I had a look at the page for the joiner who is linked to the family but there’s nothing on it about this play house. I’ll keep checking
they read this thread avidly so there’s unlikely to be any acknowledgement of it..... unless the company are looking for advertising...!

Reactions: 3
they read this thread avidly so there’s unlikely to be any acknowledgement of it..... unless the company are looking for advertising...!
Very true. It looks like good craftmanship so you’d think the joiner would like to showcase his talents but wonder if he doesn’t want the Meldrum association

Reactions: 3
“Death steps” are maybe a poor choice of phrase Beggy considering a body lay in that very garden for about 6 weeks. It was me that said it could have been Zoe’s BIL that did the treehouse I know he does them as one on his page just before they got theirs. I also think Craig did the garden and he did that. Purely speculation of course.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus that is a hell of alot of stories to post in a 24 hour period 😱
She’ll be doing that to suss our tattlers. I imagine people from here watch all her stories where casual viewers wouldn’t view them all?

I actually don't feel sorry for the girls. Yes their Mother is tit. But they have a loving father, live in a massive house, huge garden, all the material things they could dream of, many, many holidays. They are far, far better off than the majority of children in this country, let alone the entire world!
Does any of that beat having a loving, present mother with good mental health?

Last edited:
I feel sorry for them having had part of their childhoods sold. Having to pose and advertise whatever tit their mother was being paid to flog. I do hope that she continues to show them less, it is what I dislike the most about influencers. I was genuinely happy for the girlies when she came off social media but now shes back..

I’m just really confused on what the point of her Insta is now other than staring at herself in her stories and trying to get people to swipe up and make purchases through her affiliated links.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry it’s been covered already, has Rebecca been dumped/left Whaler? She’s no longer on their list

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me all the aff links for sweatshop made garments off ebay. Saying how cheap they are doesn't make it better. If she spent that 4 weeks or however long it was educating herself maybe that's one thing she could have researched. They are cheap because they are made cheaply by some of the poorest countries in the world. By little boys and girls that don't have an ice cream fund. Hinch does this aswell and its so morally wrong.
Especially since the boohoo (?) scandal has come to light this week.
Uneducated Idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m just really confused on what the point of her Insta is now other than staring at herself in her stories and trying to get people to swipe up and make purchases through her affiliated links.
That is the whole point of her comeback - an easy way to make money

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.