Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink4573

I will be honest I’d never heard of the meldrums till I found tattle. I read their threads and thought wow surely you are all being a bit bitchy and she can’t be that bad but then I started watching her Instagram and realised you were right!
In my opinion the best thing for her to do would be to come off social media. She comes across as such a bitter person and while I don’t doubt she loves her girls, her choice of words about them is awful. She should be grateful she has 3 healthy girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Are we really going to be subjected to this pity party every frikin time Lee comes home after TWO WEEKS AWAY?! About how she’s smashed it even though she finds it so, so hard, she’s so tired, finds the kids so, so tough etc etc. Jesus she is pathetic! Millions of people up and down the country are separated by their partners for work every single day & often for much longer periods of time & guess what Reb; they just suck it up & don’t feel sorry for themselves! Is this absolute pathetic drivel really what you imagined your YouTube & Instagram career would turn into? You need to get a serious grip! As someone else said up thread, she’s not making the most of life, she’s just existing!

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She’s never smiled like that over her kids. She might think people are jealous of her but her dog isn’t cute her husband is totally non sexual and her house is a crime scene.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry but I never really classed what they did as travelling?
concentration camp style neilson holidays that we’re all gifted ???
This is what she actually means:

“I’m absolutely gagging for a free holiday, somewhere sunny, somewhere I can dump the 3 kids in childcare so Lee & I can sit around all day drinking, taking selfies and living our absolute belter best life”

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
She calls herself an influencer, but only now making whipped coffee...dahhling that's so last month! ( even my daughter was making it a month ago!)
....didn't think she drank coffee! Imagine the caffeine in that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her face when lee asks her how she is when he gets in the car..... she’s like a bulldog chewing a wasp!!!! Flipping heck. Welcome home lee! 🤣

Her actions & behaviour don’t match the words coming out of her mouth. She claims that she’s so happy to have lee home but her body language and actions say otherwise. What she actually means is she’s happy to have another adult at home so that she can absolve herself of all responsibility and mentally check out for 3 weeks while lee is there and is left to do everything at home/with the kids. You can see the relief on her face but it’s not because she’s happy to have her husband home - it’s because she no longer has to be the adult, the person in charge.

She can’t seem to function as a stand alone adult or parent. She just doesn’t seem to be able to cope with anything at all on her own.

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
She missed him so much yet when he he got in the car not even a kiss or smile... God the vile dirty look she gave him and the I m just tired grumpy comment. She should swap with a single parent in a cramped tower block flat ... She lives in a mansion with huge garden for the kids. No real money worries.. no How to feed her kids worries. She is a ungrateful nasty cow.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Do we think the landowner is aware that the Meldrums have been chopping down trees and using the land for log pile storage.....

• Wow

CallingDoctorJones

Not posted in ages...what a contrast in their Instagram stories this morning. Lee is happy to be home with the girls and she’s happy to be alone 😳
I don’t like the man at all, but it’s clear he loves those girls & that they absolutely adore him in return. Rebecca could learn a lot from him. He does seem to be able to genuinely enjoy his children, she treats them with barely disguised disdain.

• Heart

Nanna

Hiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sorry for the radio silence but this lockdown is so bloody difficult. What with the big girls and the feral one at home 24/7, I just struggle to cope.
(please don't tell me how you cope, because to be honest, I just don't care)
Anyroad..........give me a min, I need to fix my hair and look in the camera, OOOHHHHH my goodness😘 I look so fucking awesome :love:
ME and lee are so loved up it's amazing. I miss him like mad when he's away for sooooooooo long on the rig :mad:
Anyway talk later my lovelies, I've got all these orders I need to do now for Tropics ;)

LEEEEEEEE, you better move all those wine and gin bottles off the bloody counter before I film next time, you fucking idiot ! I'm tee total don't ya know 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Wow nice, when my hubby gets back from a three week stint he is shattered and takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of it. I wouldn’t dream of running off as soon as he got home, my little one is as excited as Christmas and we are all happy to be together. Lee makes my skin crawl but you think she would be excited to see her husband 🤔 poor girls.

Reactions: 33

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
hey bastards remember when Reb banged on about showing the girls less on social media? 😂😂what an utter joke

couldn’t watch that vlog after the girls jumping on the trampoline with their skirts and white long socks. I don’t need to spell out what pedophiles would think / do with that footage.

Y’all can say what you want about lee but he’s a fucking awful parent for putting this footage into the World Wide Web. Dick

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Awhenny

VIP Member
Was Lee's story implying she was doing sit ups because she had eaten the Easter egg??
I think so. If ever there was a sign for disordered eating, there it was. Eaten a mini eggs easter egg (wee one) and doing sit ups at half 10 at night. Not a good sign at all, not sure if Pat thinks its amusing but to me that is an issue.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She's posted herself in bed with the dog at 8:30am saying he's 'going to be in so much trouble for getting mud on daddy's side of the bed'!!!!
In other words Lee has got up with the girls, sorted out breakfast, fed the dog, let the dog out, picked up the dog shit, etc and the pampered princess is having a well deserved rest in bed and snuggles with her main man (and his ticks)

• Haha
  • Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
To be fair if I was married to Pat I'd drag out my skin route too in the hope he'd be asleep before getting into bed. I certainly would be finding plenty of excuses not to play 'what's in the hole' with him after 2 weeks of no action on the rigs🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick