Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tropic Boss Babes seem to do a lot of travelling, the woman I know has been to America a few times and Dubai I think too.
I’m not sure what they do there or what level of sales you need but you can bet Begay Rebby has her eye on the prize.
I'd call it holidaying. They're not exactly seeing the real world, are they? Just being put up at a hotel somewhere "aspirational" that needs spaces filling. It's a glorified sales conference. Losers!

Reactions: 11
I'd call it holidaying. They're not exactly seeing the real world, are they? Just being put up at a hotel somewhere "aspirational" that needs spaces filling. It's a glorified sales conference. Losers!
It’s a very strange thing to watch through social media, over the top positivity and posting of sickly quotes and sharing the big bosses status updates and commenting “Susie Ma you are absolute inspiration and so amazing!”
I’m too sarcastic and sceptical for that tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did the bench at the front of the house:
1 come with the house
2 From their old house
Or
3 New?

Evidence of stubbing cigarettes out???!!!!!
Screenshot_20200411-135923_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200411-135823_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a very strange thing to watch through social media, over the top positivity and posting of sickly quotes and sharing the big bosses status updates and commenting “Susie Ma you are absolute inspiration and so amazing!”
I’m too sarcastic and sceptical for that tit.
I never rated issue on the apprentice.

Reb fails to realise she no longer a credible successful influencer/ you tuber anymore despite what her borders ad says.
She's a mlm boss babe no different to Janet who lives in a council estate dreaming of a better life that the mlm promise.
What happens in reality is their up line make most money.
They lose freinds omg not another tropics party.
They have to consistently sell high amounts each month to say certain tier.
Ideally they have regular themselves.
They have spend loads on the kit and advertising and make very little.
She thinks she special and can do better.
She's neither consistant or a hard worker.
She lacks organisation and motivation she couldent manage a sales team.
Her ex vlogger freinds be having a laugh at look how the mighty have fallen and witch/ laugh behind her back like they did on the retreat.
She treated other vloggers /bloggers badly on the way up plus alienated her old fans.
They will enjoy seeing her financial downfall.
If Lee loses her job they won't have the money to pay the bills and lifestyle they accustomed too.

I bet you house is on market within 2 years.
Mummy and daddy well off but not super rich.
If downturn in oil daddy cannons business and income will fall.

Why the feck she asleep on hard bench in direct sunlight.
My toddler is napping in a cool dark bedroom.
Poor poppy

Reactions: 8
Rebegger needs to sort her hair out once this lockdown ends. Or next week get Pat to buy her some home hair dye in the weekly shop and do it herself. An all over deeper colour would give it a gloss and some moisture it’s so desperately needing.

Also on the unhappy marriage part, of my husband worked away and had to come home to a mess, no food, child entertainment and general shite life he’s paying for , he’d leave me. Or ask me to to leave. I’d never ever expect my hubs to come home to that. And then go out as soon as he gets in. Wtf is wrong with her..? Everyone’s marriage is different and there’s no right or wrong way to do it, just like parenting really there’s no work book, but she just implies constantly that she’s bored and wants out. To me that shows she’s got depression or some sort of health concern going on.
I think both of them feel like Lee has done well by marrying now Rebecca. They both think she’s gorgeous and at the moment that is enough for Lee. But god it’ll be tempting for him if another woman properly falls for him, hook line and sinker and dotes on him in a way that Rebecca doesn’t. It’s not her fault- she just doesn’t feel that way about him so the evidence suggests.

Reactions: 6
What is the point of using a photo on your skin care page of your going to filter it anyways 🤷‍♀️
She is the colour of her orange window frames.

I think both of them feel like Lee has done well by marrying now Rebecca. They both think she’s gorgeous and at the moment that is enough for Lee. But god it’ll be tempting for him if another woman properly falls for him, hook line and sinker and dotes on him in a way that Rebecca doesn’t. It’s not her fault- she just doesn’t feel that way about him so the evidence suggests.
A man sometimes thinks with that thing kept in his pants, not with the thing that is under his hair on his head, if things are bad at home.

I really think she does not realise how lucky she is with Lee, a modern day hubby/daddy/cook/chief bottle washer, she should count her blessings.

Last edited:
I have literally made an account just because I'm so annoyed about the whole Tropic thing! I'm an ambassador and work hard at consulting with my customers to give them personal advice and building my client base to give me an income and influencers like her just swoop in a attach their online shop link to all their posts and cash in! I'm sure there are many other hard working ambassadors who are working hard to build their businesses and she is potentially making things more difficult. Tropic are quite strict about businesses being fairly run and have advertising standards. I hate pulling others down and so far haven't spoken with hq but it definitely seems unfair

Reactions: 26
I honestly don’t think she’s clinically depressed. I really think she is just a completely shallow ignorant, self absorbed, lazy witch. She has NO life. Honestly even before lockdown she did nothing. She is just lazy. If she could send all 3 girls to boarding school she probably would!!
Why anyone thinks shes “ inspirational” , “bossmum goals” ‘amazing” or any of the frankly ridiculous, adjectives, her sheep use to describe her- well it baffles me! If they think she is “goals” the bar they set must be bloody underground it’s so low!!
Well said 👍

I honestly don’t think she’s clinically depressed. I really think she is just a completely shallow ignorant, self absorbed, lazy witch. She has NO life. Honestly even before lockdown she did nothing. She is just lazy. If she could send all 3 girls to boarding school she probably would!!
Why anyone thinks shes “ inspirational” , “bossmum goals” ‘amazing” or any of the frankly ridiculous, adjectives, her sheep use to describe her- well it baffles me! If they think she is “goals” the bar they set must be bloody underground it’s so low!!
I 100% agree with you. I see a lot of people on here say they think she has depression or post partum depression. I do not think this. I think she is a selfish witch who doesn’t care for anyone but herself.
She is absolutely “loving life“ when she isn’t with her kids or lee.

her first was a “mistake” when she was at uni. She then got married when first was little. Florence I imagine was planned. Poppy was a business decision hence the no connection.
This life she has started on a mistake and instead of growing the duck up and dealing with it she has a constant “woe is me” immature attitude to everything. No drive. No motivation to do better or be better.

and then she has the audacity to say people who don’t like her are jealous😂😂 what a bleeping joke!!

Did the bench at the front of the house:
1 come with the house
2 From their old house
Or
3 New?

Evidence of stubbing cigarettes out???!!!!!View attachment 107040View attachment 107041
I remember lee buying this bench .. again why the duck do I remember this but nothing for my degree in science 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why on earth is she wearing a woolly jumper ..
You can’t tell me it’s that cold today in Scotland
I’m in Newcastle it’s 20degrees and warm

• Haha
I have literally made an account just because I'm so annoyed about the whole Tropic thing! I'm an ambassador and work hard at consulting with my customers to give them personal advice and building my client base to give me an income and influencers like her just swoop in a attach their online shop link to all their posts and cash in! I'm sure there are many other hard working ambassadors who are working hard to build their businesses and she is potentially making things more difficult. Tropic are quite strict about businesses being fairly run and have advertising standards. I hate pulling others down and so far haven't spoken with hq but it definitely seems unfair
If I were u I'd definitely check her info
and contact hq if she's giving out wrong info (people here have mentioned serums/oils etc, no idea as I don't follow that account) but if she's giving out incorrect info after saying she's had "intensive" training it wont just be her she's making look like an idiot!

My understanding is that this is for properties with private supplies. Some have experienced issues over the last few years. Obviously not great for them but not a general issue.
Oh sorry, I just read the headline and made an assumption because we have had mains water shortages here before if we dont get the snow/rain, my bad X

So in a normal school term the girls have loads of snow days, term time holidays and she makes it clear that school isn't their thing and she doesn't really believe in homework . But in the actual school holidays (and schools are very much recommending that children have a break from it and a digital detox ) she decides they are going to do school work!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.