Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely quick skim .... has she uploaded the wrong video .... it's mainly lee ... is it now mr meldrum channel ... is this the video for the meldrums for tomorrow ?? She cant even be bothered doing content for her channel she even gets lee to do that
She was hardly in it! Yet it's her channel! Doesn't make sense. He did all the filming! Back to showing mostly footage of their children again. 🙈

Reactions: 7
What are the girls wearing?!?!? White knee high socks? Minnie Mouse skirt?! So unlike them! (Genuinely feel sorry for S at her age wearing something like that?!) Must be something gifted!!! And poor Poppy left out again (although personally prefer her wee outfit to the others!)

Reactions: 8
Most boring video to date. I know lockdown can be dull but Christ if you’re gonna do a video and put it on YouTube jazz it up a little at least?! Mrs M where were you even?! Clearly all Mr M doing the work as soon as he’s home. Mrs M just buggers off. Alone on the swing, curled up on the sofa, making tea, trying to tik tok and walking in her woods. Bore off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was hardly in it! Yet it's her channel! Doesn't make sense. He did all the filming! Back to showing mostly footage of their children again. 🙈
There's nothing in it for her so she cannot be arsed. Theme to her life really. Get as much as she can for the least effort. Unless they've hit something else th or tomorrow they should have kept that up upload tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such a shame as she's such a beautiful little girl. I don't know much about Lee, but he clearly loves her (and the other girls) very much and seems much more in tune with her needs.

Toddlers are hard work but they're so much fun too - I remember when my little girl was that age. She wore me out but it was such a joy watching her discover new things and learn and develop. Rebecca will never get that time back.
I very much doubt she’ll want it back 😔

Reactions: 3
It sent shivers down my spine seeing the girls in that garden on the trampoline where that body was left decaying for weeks

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
hey bastards remember when Reb banged on about showing the girls less on social media? 😂😂what an utter joke

couldn’t watch that vlog after the girls jumping on the trampoline with their skirts and white long socks. I don’t need to spell out what pedophiles would think / do with that footage.

Y’all can say what you want about lee but he’s a bleeping awful parent for putting this footage into the World Wide Web. Dick

• Sick
Reactions: 32
The lack of grape cutting is giving me anxiety 😖
Toddlers are hard work but equally hilarious to be around, never a dull moment. Poppy is such a lovely little girl, she deserves a better mother

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Lee dresses his little girls up and films them, then posts it on the internet for all the weirdos in the world.

Why are these children not being protected.

It's sickening

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wasn’t she complaining a few days ago, before Lee came home, that she had had a bad night with Poppy? What’s the betting the poor kid was bored being in her cot and fell asleep for an hour or more then couldn't sleep at night? No way should an awake two/three year old be left unattended for that length of time, totally irresponsible parenting.
No way would she be able to wake her without ructions , she is back to long naps so mam can have a break but she can’t say that or she won’t get sympathy for being up through the night

I did call her out on here - show us with them on....not just a try on, but actually wearing them. We all know she reads here throughout the day, so the fact she has failed so far = she did not buy them but just encouraged the 🐑 to part with their cash (scarce for a lot of folk just now) and line her pockets with the affiliated link. There are no words.....well there are, but none of them polite😤
More fool the sheep , my sympathy for them has long since run dry

hey bastards remember when Reb banged on about showing the girls less on social media? 😂😂what an utter joke

couldn’t watch that vlog after the girls jumping on the trampoline with their skirts and white long socks. I don’t need to spell out what pedophiles would think / do with that footage.

Y’all can say what you want about lee but he’s a bleeping awful parent for putting this footage into the World Wide Web. Dick
Do you think he has been getting tips from Jonathan Joly ? he likes to keep the sexually deviant watchers happy too disgusting , they have been informed many times yet still do this, Meldrum what a joke doing safety online ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
🚔 think it's time someone ☎ for a tow truck and got this car crash cleaned up.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's over babe🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My goodness, that latest vlog on her channel 😳 it was like a badly filmed home video. No music or smooth transitions - just random crap. Mainly the kids who they are showing less of, aye right. Lockdown hasn’t really changed her life, she’s always been a boring duck so she can’t even use that as an excuse. Lazy, lazy pile of pish.

• Heart
God she’s just a really unpleasant, miserable person isn’t she? That latest vlog; if she’s not sulking in a corner under her blanket, she’s arguing or contradicting absolutely everyone, from her 30-something husband down to her 2 year old daughter; no one in that house is free from Reb’s acid tongue. She’s like one of those people who tells the punchline of your joke before you & then thinks they’re the cleverest dick around laughing at their own jokes. I really can’t stomach the girl.
Also, leave Bertie the duck alone; he doesn’t want a cuddle, he doesn’t want a kiss. Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good to see her answering Tattle again, cheers for that Grabby! New Insta post bleating on about how much she loves her horse, especially for the 15 twats who contemplated whether the doggy honeymoon period was over already

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs and Mr Meldrum you failed to see that the world that has been tipped on it's axis.
For you and many others, this "little earner" is over.
I'm going to link a YouTube video here (over 5 million views in 5 days but it's shadow banned by YT they won't show it's trending)
I may get my account deleted on Tattle for posting this link, whatever ....., I'm done with FAKE EVERYTHING and especially low level influencers trying to screw vulnerable people, so they can make money.

What is worse in my mind and heart, they're using their children to do it.
I'm saying it out loud, and I know most people would agree, you are pimping your kids out to earn $$$$$ because without them, you are nothing but ordinary people.
To me your are the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.