Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls look like they have been dressed from the rag bag. Such pretty little things, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That lamb looks fucked. Good advert for Donald Russell Butchers. Charcoal lamb. Mmm. Tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We ARE loved up you horrible tattle bastards!! We took an awkward selfie to prove it and everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That noise Pat made at the end of him bashing one out over the overcooked lamb gave me chills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can they not even buy there own meat now?? Seriously does everything have to be gifted why can't they just go out and buy stuff like EVERYONE else???!!!!

Reactions: 21
She’s never smiled like that over her kids. She might think people are jealous of her but her dog isn’t cute her husband is totally non sexual and her house is a crime scene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He obviously isn't allowed need her magical tropics range as his skin is terrible for a man in his early 30s.
The magic MLM tropics ain’t doing anything for her skin either, she’s aged even more since she started using it, not a good advertisement for their products. Sorry if anyone likes them.

But the lines on her forehead to the spots in her chin she needs to plant another money tree and buy some more Elemis or even Olay whip.

BFAFCD55-68DA-4861-9A8A-4D4E0B9C1E93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The magic MLM tropics ain’t doing anything for her skin either, she’s aged even more since she started using it, not a good advertisement for their products. Sorry if anyone likes them.

But the lines on her forehead to the spots in her chin she needs to plant another money tree and buy some more Elemis or even Olay whip.

View attachment 107639
Are those age spots I see appearing on her forehead? Too much sun and no spf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there anything more tragic than needing to save your gifted lamb for, what, 4 months?! So you'd have something to eat on Easter Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The picture of them pretending to be a happy couple is truely shocking.

Faking happiness and pretending to be living your bestest ever best life is really starting to tale it's toll on both of them :(

Reactions: 12
What is this weird confessions he’s doing on his stories? What a creep. And what losers are sending them to him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pmsl laughing at the picture of the two of them. Obviously never read here.
I’d love to see how many sheep are sending g ‘couple goals’ responses 😂

the lamb looks tit too...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Find it so funny how they must read what’s said on here, I read comments about how she’s clearly still drinking and then she posted that ‘tee total for 4 months’ thing yesterday, then tattlers have said about her and lees relationship and that picture of them two appears this morning 😂 it’s so obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hilarious they posted a pic all loved up the day after people are questioning how in romantic their relationship seems. Totally agree lee seems like her dogsbody. My other half just got home from a 4 weeks trip away, I hadn't seen him since before lockdown, no grandparents to help out due to the social distancing rules but my partner came home to a fully stocked fridge, clean and tidy home and fresh bedding etc all ready so he could relax and decompress after working so hard. I wouldn't except him to come back to a tit tip or prepare us food for the time he was away! It's more than just a bit pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hilarious they posted a pic all loved up the day after people are questioning how in romantic their relationship seems. Totally agree lee seems like her dogsbody. My other half just got home from a 4 weeks trip away, I hadn't seen him since before lockdown, no grandparents to help out due to the social distancing rules but my partner came home to a fully stocked fridge, clean and tidy home and fresh bedding etc all ready so he could relax and decompress after working so hard. I wouldn't except him to come back to a tit tip or prepare us food for the time he was away! It's more than just a bit pathetic.
Especially when she's got little else to do. I get that kids are demanding but at their ages the older two can be placated by screens if the youngest is being difficult. She does't have to keep up with any activities and she doesn't have to get them up and ready for school.

Such a sad life. All she is doing is existing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.