Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this stage as she said a few times including recent stories mummy cannon and family? Have dropped off food and prescriptions.
When most people are telling their older parents stay in and dropping at front door.
I assume asda online been hard to get.
I get when lees was away but not when he's home and as soon as he got home he went shopping.
He prepared food for when she was away.
It's all so odd..

I don't believe she's social distancing or keeping to lockdown rules at all.

They have weird spending priorities.
Are we sure the Wendy house is not kindly gifted?
Probably is gifted, but the kids won’t know that. She’ll tell them they’ve used their Christmas/birthday money and pocket it, I wouldn’t put it passed her,

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought this. I mean, I know we're in lockdown, but I was thinking even before then that she hasn't mentioned Kath in a long time. Strange.
Probably is gifted, but the kids won’t know that. She’ll tell them they’ve used their Christmas/birthday money and pocket it, I wouldn’t put it passed her,
The money will prob go into the kitchen fund... I will be raging if it is gifted.

Reactions: 12
I never realised how much Florence looks like Lee til I saw his latest post - we always jest about her being the fave cos shes the only one that looks like Beggy...... may be a shift in that soon.......
She’s totally changed hasn’t she, looks like a dark lee now! I think S is more like Beggy side, F and P are more Meldrums.

I would have thought S was a wee bit too old for a Wendy house unless it’s more like a log cabin surly having 3 kids you would have had one already
Me too, mine had a gorgeous play house from when they were Poppy’s age and loved it until they were around Safiyahs age, then it just stayed empty, Poor S is being kept like a little girl, I know she’s not a teenager and no doubt will play in it, but it seems unfair her money is being put into something that the other two will definitely use more over the next few yuuuuurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The Meldrums don’t put their hands in their pockets to buy anything for those children, there is no way they have spent hundreds of pounds of their own money on a Wendy house for them. No chance.

It’s probably gifted. Or a gift from family. They won’t have paid for it, they are tight, mean bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If it’s a one man delivery they’ll deliver, but if she’s after a double height (assuming wood) I’d say that’s a two man delivery which they won’t do. Our sofa wasn’t delivered because it takes two ppl to carry it
My dishwasher arrived with 2 people

Her feet are bloody enormous

I'm still not over the fact she's penning this t-total story while she sat down for her easter meal with a glass of wine. She didn't even mention it too which suggests it's a second nature. Now starting to believe when someone on here close to her said she got really drunk and started a fight with her friends which is why she pretends to have stopped
Oh tell us more

Sorry but I never really classed what they did as travelling?
concentration camp style neilson holidays that we’re all gifted ???
Never mind the caption I can’t stop staring at the badly filtered photo!
I mean actually look at it
Her face looks shocking
Its like she has rolled in wood fence paint

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is what she actually means:

“I’m absolutely gagging for a free holiday, somewhere sunny, somewhere I can dump the 3 kids in childcare so Lee & I can sit around all day drinking, taking selfies and living our absolute belter best life”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hmm as much as I hate defending anything the Meldrum say and do I do think that it’s good for kids to save up money and spend on something worthwhile rather letting every £10 burn a whole in their pocket and we cant think both ways and say S is mollycoddled and treated like a baby but still moan that she made to save up for something she wants and to budget.

My daughter is 8 and has a pony which we obviously fund however if she wants something extra, a specific brand, and extra riding lesson etc we encourage her to save and pay for herself and believe me that tit is expensive...

Also think they probably mean more of a summer house/garden room rather than a playhouse although they will be hard pressed to find a double floored one!!

I also agree it’s a good way to keep kids entertained throughout the summer especially if they are all joining in to make, paint etc, I wouldn’t grudge anyone who buys something for their garden and kids to make lockdown a bit more survivable...

If she has been gifted however.....

Reactions: 11
Her and Lee struggle with the difference between travelling and going on holiday.
They are so cultured, went to explore outside the neilson compound in Greece and went to Zara.
On the ski holiday they went to explore the little French village with no money and Lee’s face tripping him and barking “you’ve got half an hour!”
Seasoned travellers, getting immersed in the local culture 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh my gee !!!why would you filter yourself to look that colour 😩 shes mor orange than her tee shirt .. gosh where has that I'm naturally tanned tan gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could have chosen a better background for photo...looks like a dirt track road on a building site...certainly wouldn't influence me to 'travel' there ...and as for the creosote features, no wonder she looks so old now with all that sun damage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could have chosen a better background for photo...looks like a dirt track road on a building site...certainly wouldn't influence me to 'travel' there ...and as for the creosote features, no wonder she looks so old now with all that sun damage
What is wrong with her neck?
Why does she always look so so swollen and puffy ?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree
Clearly she’s only allowed to be into things her mother wants her to be into.
Remember when S was allowed to choose some of her own clothes and she got a pair of jeans-never to be seen again! Why does Beggy insist in dressing her like a toddler? There is no way my 9 year old would wear a tutu skirts, floral pinafores or party dresses everyday. Kids can be so cruel and I suspect other girls her age would tease her for wearing those clothes. I feel really sorry for those girls-just being used as props at every opportunity 😡

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.