Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been nursing for 33 years And worked in accident and emergency at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary during Piper Alpha disaster .....think this year is the year I call it quits

I work in ICU in Glasgow . I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy job, but this is horrific. I’m back on nightshift tomorrow. I can stick in there until this is over. But when it is... some serious trauma will be needing healed. I’m not sure I will continue in ICU either.
I hope you read this and the other messages above mine Rebecca . Although I don’t think you’ll ever change.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Nanna

I'm going to say this and I know it's not going to be popular. (If you knew me in real life you'd be saying.... yep that's her)
I liked Lee back in the day. He was kinda funny in a geeky sorta way, making his dippy eggs etc.
He tried to engage/keep it real and be honest in my mind,. Rebecca knew he was getting the likes, so I'd bet money that's why the "family channel" got axed back then (obviously she wasn't the star of the show anymore)
All joking aside, because I have made comments about Lee. The girls clearly adore their Daddy. Lee mate, grow a pair and stand up for yourself, I know it's not easy, trust me I've been there.
If she's ill, either physically or mentally, get her help. If she won't, then I beg you take action because the damage that's going to happen (absolutely guaranteed) to those beautiful innocent children will take years to undo.
I know we only see what you put online, and nope, we don't know what happens behind closed doors, but these kids are going to see what you've allowed the world to see about them. It's horrific to be honest, it's a covert form of child abuse.
Mum hugging the dog, not her kids on Easter Sunday, that's just wrong in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Biggest prick on Instagram is our Rebecca Meldrum. If any of my children turned out like her I’d hang my head in shame at the daughters I’d brought up. Instead I have 3 incredible daughters who have all worked full time since 16 and are living their dreams before this cruel virus pulled the rug from underneath them. Mrs canon should be absolutely mortified at the prick of a daughter she has indulged! I’m outraged at her behaviour and as a woman who has always worked and brought up four children sometimes single handed she’s in for a shock if her 3 daughters are even half as self indulged as she is. I for one can’t wait til it comes back and bites her on the arse. S being pregnant in about 11 years by an older sleazeball and Rebecca a granny at 41. Fucking karma!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Her bleating that Lee is a key worker and yes he is but she doesn’t have the worry of sending him off to care for patients that will likely infect him when there are deaths of medical staff being reported everyday.
My husband and I have had conversations about our wishes re care or end of life as his risk of being infected is so high and he sees the reality everyday.
Anyway I can’t quite remember where I was going with this but lee isn’t exactly a frontline key worker.
And she’s acting like she is the one who needs a break when he gets back from his holiday in the North Sea 🙄 unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Heart

JJ20

First time I’ve ever commented but I’ve never felt more of a need to wipe the smug grin off of her face! She has chosen to have 3 kids and a dog and take on this skincare role recently so what does she expect. What about all the single parents who have no support day in day out but still manage to hold down a full time job amongst everything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

stuffata

It bugs me when people on here talk about Lee being a good dad..OK he is not involved in covert abuse like her (closing a two year old in a room by herself for an hour?!!!) ...but he is hardly dad of the year. This is a man who films his young daughters in their most intimate of moments (sleeping, in swim wear, dancing in their bedrooms). He has posted pictures of the girls wearing make up and posing provocatively. He knows, as all family influencers know, about 40℅ of their audience are peodofiles or people following for the wrong reason.

He doesn't care, he is actively putting his little girls in danger. Clearly he is not as bad as her but he is a fame hungry money hungry little weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cariad

VIP Member
literally my life right now and I’ve no idea how I’ll ever stay in ICU nursing after this is all over. I feel like I need out already and it’s not even the worse it’s gonna get. She’s an absolute cretin of the lowest kind
I've been nursing for 33 years And worked in accident and emergency at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary during Piper Alpha disaster .....think this year is the year I call it quits

• Sad
Reactions: 38

CallingDoctorJones

My heart absolutely breaks for those little girls. Lee must have been in the house all of 10 minutes, before she legged it out the door. There’s no way they don’t notice how delighted she is to leave them. I genuinely worry about the impact on them of her making it so obvious. She can’t get rid of them quick enough.

• Sad
  • Wow

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Followed these threads on and off since DLP but never felt the need to post.
I feel compelled to ask though, how is making this rather flippant comparison to concentration camps (and therefore the atrocities associated with the Holocaust) any better than the KKK comparison? Both refer to abhorrent treatment of oppressed groups and both are flippant comparisons. This is not the first time this comparison has been used and yet nobody has picked up on it?
You know what , that has never occurred to me. I’m actually pretty shocked at myself for not picking up on it. Thank you for pointing this out I’m truly sorry to anyone who has read this and has been offended. I won’t use that comparison again xxx

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
RANT - sorry.
Can’t tell us how good it feels to be alone?! I’m fuming.

Tell that to the NHS staff who have sent their kids to live elsewhere to keep them safe while they risk their lives for others.

My friend was deployed in the army before this happened and has spent a month alone in a foreign country while his wife is at home alone with 2 babies 24/7 for the FORESEEABLE FUTURE, not 2 weeks!!!

Tell that to the elderly who would give everything they own to hug their families. I’ve cried leaving my granny because she has no human contact now except our phone calls or visits where all we want to do is cuddle her and we can’t. She has lost her independence and worst of all has no one to cuddle.
I’m close to crying with anger I’ve never came across someone like this in my like!!!

• Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
She thinks she is a clever dick but really she's just a dick. 🙄

She has 4 Instagram pages if you count the dog and preloved dirty shit for sale to manage. Numerous tattle profiles and fakes Instagram accounts to troll herself for pity. Phew, I don't know how she manages!.....

Come on Rebs, your business is face wash...you could only go 'lower ' by selling fanny wash. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Her and Lee struggle with the difference between travelling and going on holiday.
They are so cultured, went to explore outside the neilson compound in Greece and went to Zara.
On the ski holiday they went to explore the little French village with no money and Lee’s face tripping him and barking “you’ve got half an hour!”
Seasoned travellers, getting immersed in the local culture 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
👏👏👏 Totally agree with you!! She came across so much happier and more motivated years back... such a pity!
The problem for all of this is greed.... she had a great thing going which meant Lee could stay at home. YouTube then became big things for them free stuff, holidays, brand deals and the money came flooding in. Bec got too big for her boots and thought the gorgeous little house that she had wasnt good enough for her anymore and wanted the mansion.

This for me is when it all came crashing down for her... dlp fiasco, lift gate etc etc. Then the brand deals stopped.. Lee had to go back to work etc. This is is the part she cant bear... she truly thought she was untouchable and got cocky.

There is massive rensentfulness there over mistakes she had made but refuses to take responsibility. If things were that bad with lee being off shore why doesnt he get a job on shore where he can see them all the time... ah yes it comes back to my first point of Greed... she could not bear to admit that the whole thing has not worked.

To be honest I think there has been a huge curse over her since moving into that house.. karma is a bitch...

• Heart

Kaywree

I honestly thought everyone was over reacting about the swimsuits until I watched the video. Fucking hell, he’s set them up like it’s a wet T-shirt competition. How can they not see how utterly wrong this content is?! And also quite clearly staged for the camera. Those poor babes need protecting from their own parents.
YES do it in private in your garden. Your own children in swimsuits getting sprayed with water on a hot day is normal and fun. Forcing it, filming it and posting it for thousands of wrong’uns is NOT.

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lee may aswell just post photos of the girls through the letter box of all the local peadophiles at this point.

What goes through his head? Oh yes- lets get my 2 very young children, get them
In swimwear, video them dancing while I shower then in water. What the fucking hell is wrong with him?

PEADOPHILES ARE GETTING OFF OVER THIS FOOTAGE!!!!!! Jesus Christ. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member

💗 you are a hero xxxx

literally my life right now and I’ve no idea how I’ll ever stay in ICU nursing after this is all over. I feel like I need out already and it’s not even the worse it’s gonna get. She’s an absolute cretin of the lowest kind

💗

I work in ICU in Glasgow . I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy job, but this is horrific. I’m back on nightshift tomorrow. I can stick in there until this is over. But when it is... some serious trauma will be needing healed. I’m not sure I will continue in ICU either.
I hope you read this and the other messages above mine Rebecca . Although I don’t think you’ll ever change.

💗

All the love to our incredible NHS heroes and to all those putting themselves in danger to keep the rest of us safe. You are incredible. Xxxxx

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Well well, just home from work, several pages... Oooh what has Mrs shit for brains been up to today?

😂 Bloody hell, running multiple businesses..yip, into the fucking ground. You're pathetic.
The world is being devastated by a virus, people are losing loved ones, people are dying alone, a skilled workforce is being depleted by an invisible enemy, families are separated. It's alteady a life changing experience, many will not survive, many will live but never recover. The country will be on its knees for decades. So what do you wish for? Safety and health for those you love? To hug your children closer? To see your grandpa again? To hug and be hugged tightly by your husband?
No, you want to be alone. Be careful what you wish for Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Trollstice

Is there anything more tragic than needing to save your gifted lamb for, what, 4 months?! So you'd have something to eat on Easter Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A hybrid/joint effort title from @bobs and @Lars Guinard

genuinely can’t believe Pat is home already, I swear I was gone from my home longer than he was off shore on my last Tesco trip.

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 35