Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
He lets his wife treat him like a doormat and doesn’t even appreciate that he’s been working away for 2 weeks.

That's the price he is willing to pay to have his worldie babe so no tears here for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kaywree

How many ways can one person say they fucking hate their children on the internet. Moaning continuously about your beautiful girls doesn't make you relatable, it makes you a c*nt.

Normal people are appreciating this unheard of time together as a way of coping with whats going on around us. People are trapped in their homes, no gardens, additional needs children, newborns, sick family members, broke as fuck, jobs lost, terrified that they are at risk of dying and STILL making the most of what they have.

She just oozes demonic energy, those poor kids.
Hope that whipped coffee gives her the shits.

• Heart
  • Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
You bunch of bastards are just the best .. these are the highlights from today 😂😂😂 absolutely creasing! 😂😂😂😂😂

oh Rebecca your life is just one big mess and it’s so damn funny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
Watch out guys.....she's charging her crystals with the supermoon!....she'll be unstoppable now with her chakras realigned 😝🙄

• Haha

rather not stop

Chatty Member
My take on tonight's vlog.

1) stop trying to make 'dreamy' happen, it's not going to happen

2) haven't driven for three weeks, eh Reb? Who picked Pat up from the heliport then?

3) fuck right off with your MLM rubbish

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She raves about the woods like a 70 year old scout master. Personally I couldn't think of anything more depressing than those bleak, damp woods. Maybe I'm missing the attraction or is the attraction just being away from her husband and kids?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Alone time??!! Alone time??!! She has more bloody alone time than a prisoner in segregation!!
She shuts the kids away every day for an hour - actually I would bet its probably longer- and sends them to bed at 7pm even though its the Easter holidays?!
Is this lockdown hard? Well its a bit boring I grant you. I’m an ex nurse and actually feel guilty that I can‘t be helping ( my registration lapsed years ago when we lived overseas) on the front line.
Rebecca does nothing all day! Her content is sooo boring. She could have made a real effort and put together some great content about activities with kids, cleaning videos (although she’s shite at cleaning), maybe doing something in the garden and maybe a vlog about DITL when Lee comes home, showing how they have some nice family time (🤣🤣🤣)But no all she does is love herself and walk in the fucking woods with her horse dog.
Isolation isn’t hard for her cos she never goes anywhere or does anything anyway!!!
Running multiple businesses??!! That’s the best laugh Ive had in a while!!!! The only multiple thing she does is drink tea and love herself in a mirror or camera lens!

She actually believes shes some sort of successful entrepreneur with multiple businesses! I knew she was thick but that level of self delusion is something else!!
Rebeggar love, you’re a nothing. A boring vacuous crap mum who is too lazy to do anything. And honestly the sheep who says “you’re such an inspiration, you’re totally smashing it, I don’t know how you cope”! Fuck me they are some other level of saddo!!!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Thankyou to our fantastic front line workers. I cannot begin to imagine how you feel, what you see and what you are dealing with every shift that stays with you off duty in your hearts and minds. Thankyou for being with those alone at end of life knowing you could not have done any more no matter what your mind tricks you into thinking. ❤

I wish you all strength and courage to get through this. I wish you love, support and cuddles holding you close when you return home after a shift and I wish you restful, peaceful sleep every time to help you recharge. I wish you and yours a safe and healthy passage through this time. People don't seem to understand this is an emergency, but it's not a major incident as in an accident, a war or a bombing but tragedies they all are. This is an invisible enemy. This time you are going into work, dealing with what you are with the fear of taking something home to those you cherish. That's a hell of a pressure. ❤

I'm not in the same field as yourselves I'm redeployed due to the emergency. Going in one morning to a job i loved and being told, it's gone. Leaving our desks like the Marie Celeste as if we've just popped out. I knew then that the jobs we once loved will never, ever be the same again. I too will leave the NHS a changed person.

If anyone reading these comments tonight still ignores the stay home campaign or doubts the severity of the situation. Please think again and please make others understand. ❤

• Heart

Woopsagain

Mrs R Meldrama,
You lady are a utter disgrace, I have no words to say how utterly disgraceful you are.
A absolute fraud of a women, portraying you fake life while others are suffering.
And the only trolls are your sheep, The want to be yummy mummy's who are to blind to see how fake you are and god help us want to be like YOU.
I am sure the daily fail would love to know how you are behaving. Get this you stupid excuse for a women you are a absolute dirty disgusting FAKE Cu$" Have some empathy haver some respect. But I am sure you have know idea what that means!!
Keep on using you tropics it might improve your skin but it will not improve your DARK SOUL.
And for all you little sheep, GET INTO THE LIGHT AND STEP AWAY FROM THIS WOMEN, if she is your inspiration GOD HELP YOU DUMB FOOLS !!!!

• Heart

Blackpool

You know what , that has never occurred to me. I’m actually pretty shocked at myself for not picking up on it. Thank you for pointing this out I’m truly sorry to anyone who has read this and has been offended. I won’t use that comparison again xxx
And that, Meldrums, is a lesson in how to apologise, learn from your mistakes and grow as a person. Instead of what Rebecca did, which involved a couple of non apologies and sulking for the best part of a year about how us Tattle bastards have ruined her “career”.
Funnily enough Rebecca, you’ll find a really decent bunch on here. Keep reading along- you might learn a lesson is humility and kindness as well as owning and growing from mistakes. 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“IVE MISSED YOU GUYS. HOW ARE YOU ALL”

“Mmhm. Tired”.

What a twunt.

Also, does she park the car. Hand him the go pro, then allow him to do the greeting of the girls. It’s all so unnatural.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

stuffata

So Lee dresses his little girls up and films them, then posts it on the internet for all the weirdos in the world.

Why are these children not being protected.

It's sickening

• Sick
  • Sad

CallingDoctorJones

Was Lee's story implying she was doing sit ups because she had eaten the Easter egg??
He’s trying to food shame her. It’s not the first time. it wasn't that long ago he was using his stories to try & embarrass her for eating a biscuit. I commented on it on here, and someone in here told me he’d done the same when she’d eaten a McDonald’s. She clearly has issues with food, and he is an absolute scumbag for actively trying to exasperate them.

You’d think he’d be encouraging her to get better, but nope. He’s to obsessed with her being his babe/worldie/belter. I honestly think the reason she wants reassurance that she’s so ‘tiny’ all the time is because that’s what Lee wants her to be.

• Angry
  • Sad

Kaywree

Oh god he’s got no sex appeal has he. Looks like a runaway puppet with its strings snippped.
And why the fucks he drinking that punk ipa like it’s from the holy grail, trying to appeal to all the “LADS, LADS, LADS” he recons he’s got ogling his scrawny blonde housewife 😂 Quality content this...

• Haha
He’s trying to food shame her. It’s not the first time. it wasn't that long ago he was using his stories to try & embarrass her for eating a biscuit. I commented on it on here, and someone in here told me he’d done the same when she’d eaten a McDonald’s. She clearly has issues with food, and he is an absolute scumbag for actively trying to exasperate them.

You’d think he’d be encouraging her to get better, but nope. He’s to obsessed with her being his babe/worldie/belter. I honestly think the reason she wants reassurance that she’s so ‘tiny’ all the time is because that’s what Lee wants her to be.
Lee comes across as being hen pecked and the under dog when in reality he is a manipulative piece of shit. He sells his daughters youth and vulnerability online for the pervs to have a fest over them. He looks like he’s got an eating disorder himself. Those poor girls being brought up in such a toxic environment. I bet they can’t wait to get back to school 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
  • Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Lee wants a teeny tiny, blonde babe.
He moaned when she had her hair darker and kept posting throwback pictures of her younger with blonde hair.
I get the impression he is controlling and behind the scenes he puts her under pressure.

• Heart
  • Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
The singing and mopping in the latest vlog is so cringe. It's quite clear her oldest daughter doesn't realise she's on camera as when she turns and notices she leaves immediately. Such an invasion of her privacy. And why doesn't she get the dog away from the dishwasher. He's sniffing everything while she's loading it. Urgh!

• Sick
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Brass necks the two of them ... course they’ll celebrate looking for more freebies “cause it’s my Birthday if you didn’t know”??!! by cremating yet another cow, and she’ll be slathering herself in her crappy creams for the occasion, and pretending she doesn’t drink anything other than sparkling apple juice 😜

Lee will be slathering on the Lynx Africa body spray and getting out his best Ralph Lauren T-shirt in preparation for his annual night of flopping around ontop of Rebecca. YA PEACH! THATS THE BOY!!!!!!!!!! YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha