Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, her shrieking like a banshee was bad enough, but I cannot get over how much crap she was sweeping up off the kitchen flooršŸ˜³šŸ¤¢. How can she let it get to that state? It looked disgusting. She doesn't need a brush for that mess, she needs one of these...

220px-Streetsweeper_CN100_Sinder.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why wouldn't she just play the music on their Google/Alexa device rather than putting headphones in? So weird and irresponsible. She can't hear S talking when she's right beside her. What if Poppy was screaming, or F hurts herself when she escapes the kitchen?? Ugh!
Thought the same thing myself - then saw some of Lee's posts today and he has the music on for the girls in the kitchen and they look SO MUCH HAPPIER.

Reactions: 19
Don't normally watch her vlogs anymore, but I was bored lol
I found it worrying when she said she normally washes her floors using bleach !
She has a dog, is she not worried about residue getting on the dogs paws and he licks it off.
Use white vinegar and water on tile and hardwood/laminate, it's non toxic :rolleyes:

Sheep telling her she's a great singer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s absolutely off her trolley! Who the duck walks around their house with headphones in wailing like that ignoring your kids?! She really is a dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she is trying to get a record deal ... she cant get ads so let's try a different route ... we will be hearing rebecca on the radio in no time šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

(Joking , she was absolutely awful just cant get over she had her earphones in not able to hear the kids)
Maybe she's practicing for her next tic tok performance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s absolutely off her trolley! Who the duck walks around their house with headphones in wailing like that ignoring your kids?! She really is a dick!
Honestly, her ā€œfriendsā€ and family must watch her behaving like a tool and be absolutely mortified. If I behaved like that, my husband would seriously be like ā€œwhat the duck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like an idiot? Itā€™s embarrassing. Grow up!ā€
Itā€™s just really pathetic, attention seeking, childish nonsense. Sheā€™s so juvenile, for a woman of her age she has the mentality of a 14 year old. What does she think she looks like? Prancing around, showing off and playing up to the camera?! What an embarrassment. Honestly. What a looser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She behaved like that in the kitchen because she thought it would make her vlog more exciting as sheā€™s duck all to vlog about. Sadly for her, it came across as forced, unnatural and weird. Obviously sheā€™s not the crazy, wacky, fun Mummy that she tried to pretend to be as the girls just looked disgusted with her.

She behaved like that in the kitchen because she thought it would make her vlog more exciting as sheā€™s duck all to vlog about. Sadly for her, it came across as forced, unnatural and weird. Obviously sheā€™s not the crazy, wacky, fun Mummy that she tried to pretend to be as the girls just looked disgusted with her.

Exactly. As it was, the vlog was 10 minutes of her dicking about and the rest footage of her cleaning her absolute midden of a kitchen.

So.boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's going to be one of those Mums who hang out with their teenage kids and friends, trying to get them to be her mate too thinking she's sooooo cool and edgy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What I find odd is the complete mess of editing. When last cleaning the kitchen she was talking about Lee being at the shops, then cut to another cleaned the kitchen but this time was skyping Lee on the rig. Surely she could edit it chronologically (Reb, that means showing the film in the order it was filmed in)
It also bugs me that she never finishes a vlog in any way, it's as though she runs out of 'tape' and it just stops. I will ignore the crazed singing, just as the children did.
I will not feed the fire of attention.

Reactions: 23
She's going to be one of those Mums who hang out with their teenage kids and friends, trying to get them to be her mate too thinking she's sooooo cool and edgy.
She will be the gin-soaked mum, completely embarrassing her daughters and shamelessly flirting with their boyfriends, the same way she was all over exited with her sisters boyfriend (heā€™s CANADIAN guyyysssss, just incase she hasnā€™t mentioned it...!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my word. I just watched that vlog. I think itā€™s actually worse than you guys implied šŸ˜¬. The singing. The random editing. The long shots of nothing when cleaning. The state of her house. The fawning over Tropic.

priceless Rebecca.

• Haha
Do we think the landowner is aware that the Meldrums have been chopping down trees and using the land for log pile storage.....

• Wow
Reactions: 34
ā€œSo so many of you have told me how much you are loving the products. That means everything to me.ā€

Didnā€™t she only start this last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4 whole comments on her tropic ad from 7 hours ago is giving me absolute LIFE. Not even the sheep give a tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
ā€œSo so many of you have told me how much you are loving the products. That means everything to me.ā€

Didnā€™t she only start this last week?
Has she been out to post things out? Or is she nothing but a code to put in on a website? I don't know how Tropics work as I hate MLMs so wouldn't ever buy it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.