Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it's been a case of, oh lets keep this money back for the kids and put it towards something big at Christmas. It's probably more the fact they got given money, tweedle dee and tweedle dumb pocketed it & now when they're buying something they're saying 'oh well they got money at xmas'.

Reactions: 5
Poppy: ‘I want to go over there’
Manic Mother: ‘SAY JUICY APRICOT’
Poppy: *squirms* *attempts a bid for freedom* thinks ‘unhand me you crazy woman’

Just a little insight into what y’all missing over on Beggy’s Flopics page

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see organised motherhoods little dig (well I thought it was) the other day about swiping up for the link to her top she had on which was covered in motherhood stains 😂 obviously there was no swipe up link.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see organised motherhoods little dig (well I thought it was) the other day about swiping up for the link to her top she had on which was covered in motherhood stains 😂 obviously there was no swipe up link.
Yeah and I loved it once I realised there was no swipe up, thought she had joined the gang. When she digs at influencer behaviour its brilliant.

Reactions: 13
Ok I do sometimes think this thread can be a little harsh on Rebecca in comparison to other vloggers. HOWEVER I’ve just watch the most embarrassing mum video and it’s was the worst vlog I’ve ever watched & ive come away feeling completely confused! When she changed days and was doing the voiceover she showed her talking to lee when he was away. THEN a few mins later she said - this is me choosing something to watch on YouTube because Les is asleep!! Erm is he asleep or away???? That editing was poor and unprofessional. She should have either done a next day chatty catch up sit down to make the vlog longer. Or faked it better. Put the same clothes on and made out it was the same day 😂 shocking! I’ve just lost 20 minutes of my life on that tit

I thought I’d watch an old video, to see how Rebecca got popular be a I only discovered her a few months back. What the hell happened? She was genuinely happy, bubbly And looks a million times better with dark hair! It’s like watching a different person. I now feel bad for my above post and think maybe she has postnatal depression or something?

Ok tattle merger my posts - now I look as badly edited and erratic as the embarrassing vlog 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I do sometimes think this thread can be a little harsh on Rebecca in comparison to other vloggers. HOWEVER I’ve just watch the most embarrassing mum video and it’s was the worst vlog I’ve ever watched & ive come away feeling completely confused! When she changed days and was doing the voiceover she showed her talking to lee when he was away. THEN a few mins later she said - this is me choosing something to watch on YouTube because Les is asleep!! Erm is he asleep or away???? That editing was poor and unprofessional. She should have either done a next day chatty catch up sit down to make the vlog longer. Or faked it better. Put the same clothes on and made out it was the same day 😂 shocking! I’ve just lost 20 minutes of my life on that tit

I thought I’d watch an old video, to see how Rebecca got popular be a I only discovered her a few months back. What the hell happened? She was genuinely happy, bubbly And looks a million times better with dark hair! It’s like watching a different person. I now feel bad for my above post and think maybe she has postnatal depression or something?

Ok tattle merger my posts - now I look as badly edited and erratic as the embarrassing vlog 😂
Don't feel bad for her, the freebies started rolling in and she decided she was too good for it, she had her lap husband, got her murder mansion and went on a not gifted-gifted dlp holiday that she only lied about so her sheep wouldn't feel bad, then she lied about a cancer scare, went on a paid, empty handed visit to a foodbank and left a racist comment in a vlog. Not to mention the crappy non apology for said racism, the blatant favoritism of one kid over the other 2, and now the favoritism of the horse over all 3 kids. She really doesn't deserve people feeling bad for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

For someone who’s been doing this as long as she has, you’d think her editing would’ve improved over the years. It’s all very slapstick though. If you look at Emily Norris’s early vlogs they’re very amateur but she’s hugely improved over time whereas I think Bec’s are still so basic.

Reactions: 16
For someone who’s been doing this as long as she has, you’d think her editing would’ve improved over the years. It’s all very slapstick though. If you look at Emily Norris’s early vlogs they’re very amateur but she’s hugely improved over time whereas I think Bec’s are still so basic.
It's purely lazy, minimal effort whilst expecting maximum return. She has zero interest in YouTube now, her focus is clearly selling posh Avon on Instagram

Reactions: 13
Don't feel bad for her, the freebies started rolling in and she decided she was too good for it, she had her lap husband, got her murder mansion and went on a not gifted-gifted dlp holiday that she only lied about so her sheep wouldn't feel bad, then she lied about a cancer scare, went on a paid, empty handed visit to a foodbank and left a racist comment in a vlog. Not to mention the crappy non apology for said racism, the blatant favoritism of one kid over the other 2, and now the favoritism of the horse over all 3 kids. She really doesn't deserve people feeling bad for her!
What was the cancer scare? Sorry wasn’t around when this happened x

Reactions: 2
Poppy: ‘I want to go over there’
Manic Mother: ‘SAY JUICY APRICOT’
Poppy: *squirms* *attempts a bid for freedom* thinks ‘unhand me you crazy woman’

Just a little insight into what y’all missing over on Beggy’s Flopics page
I wonder how many of the 6400 followers are there just out of interest. Each post averages 20-30 comments, which is a terrible percentage for engagement figures.

Reactions: 8
What was the cancer scare? Sorry wasn’t around when this happened x
I've just been trying to find it on here, as I believe the ad was pulled. I think it was around dec 2018, could be wrong but it was around the same time as the foodbank trip. She linked a breast cancer scare (a lump turned out to be nothing from memory) to an after for next, and a jumper that made her feel better or something to that affect. It was disgraceful!
*my bad, my original post said faked scare, it wasn't a fake!

Reactions: 1
Hiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sorry for the radio silence but this lockdown is so bloody difficult. What with the big girls and the feral one at home 24/7, I just struggle to cope.
(please don't tell me how you cope, because to be honest, I just don't care)
Anyroad..........give me a min, I need to fix my hair and look in the camera, OOOHHHHH my goodness😘 I look so bleeping awesome :love:
ME and lee are so loved up it's amazing. I miss him like mad when he's away for sooooooooo long on the rig :mad:
Anyway talk later my lovelies, I've got all these orders I need to do now for Tropics ;)

LEEEEEEEE, you better move all those wine and gin bottles off the bloody counter before I film next time, you bleeping idiot ! I'm tee total don't ya know 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s horrendous! 😲

I’ve not been watching her stories the last couple of days, she couldn’t get more unrelatable if she tried!

Reactions: 5
So Mrs I don’t do rules Meldrum, has been on. 2 hour walk???? WTF!!! Why does she think the rules don’t apply to her 🤬🤬🤬
I'm sorry to jump in here, but you do understand this is the "Meldrum's" we're talking about.
Clearly you're not aware they are exempt by royal decree, living near whatever little summer cottage the Queen has.
Sorry I forget what it's called :unsure: and I'm too knackered to google it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.