Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw they are away out for a wee early bird special😂. Back in time for love island, what a life they lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’ll be Poppadoms and Dip for two, then home in front of the “roaring” fire by 8pm. Because she’s a home bird. Not that she ever mentions it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’ll be Poppadoms and Dip for two, then home in front of the “roaring” fire by 8pm. Because she’s a home bird. Not that she ever mentions it.
Im sure we will be treated to lee taking umpteen selfies and posing with his half lager shandy and his child’s portion of korma.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would be having a long lasting headache if my husband suggested bowling! That is something I do with the kids.
A babysitter and date night and I would want to get my freak on.
They are so vanilla.

And they will both stink of garlic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are in the restaurant at 5.30. Really? That’s not my idea of a date night, unless teeny tiny Beggy needs to give herself time to make sure she is completely pissed before going home with Leer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are in the restaurant at 5.30. Really? That’s not my idea of a date night, unless teeny tiny Beggy needs to give herself time to make sure she is completely pissed before going home with Leer.
nah, she’s tee-total now remember, she’ll be on the tap water tonight and old lee boy will be going wild with his half pints....!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the, thanks for all the suggestions, but we will ignore the lot ( as if they weren't going to anyway) such arse holes.
Anything for attention, looking at the views on YouTube, it ain't working!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know your marriage is on the rocky road when;
A) your husband bothers to post a Valentines post on Insta. But instead of declaring undying love for the "babe", his post is more general, dedicated to his entire family.

b) You go bowling. Without the kids. On Valentines night 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally just came on here to say - pishwari naan?!!!! 😂😂😂😂

That has to be up there with cocunts and checkpeas.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They have finished their meal already?!!!!!

it’s entertaining- creasing at them - but duck sake, isn’t it a sad state of affairs that this is their big date night? Going for a curry at 5.30pm and then playing in the arcade like 15 year olds? And sitting there with phones out, photographing and filming it and uploading it in real time.......

really spending quality time together, focused on each other yeah.........

pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They’ll be home in time to put the kids to bed at this rate. Oh wait, it’s Grabby we are talking about, she will be sure to stay out til after they are safely out of sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They’ll be home in time to put the kids to bed at this rate
nah, they will wait just long enough to avoid that. It will be home to watch love island with a bag of fizzy sweeties and then off to bed at 11, because she doesn’t stay up late, likes to get into her jammies and get into bed earlier than most 70 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.