Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her walking into a busy restaurant tonight with 1 of her date night outfits on . She'll be the laughing stock of Banchory .

P.S Bertie hope you never got put in your crate for yanking Maw meldrums kegs down👖👖👖because she
didn't bother when twit yanked them off when she was 15 .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine her walking into a busy restaurant tonight with 1 of her date night outfits on . She'll be the laughing stock of Banchory .

P.S Bertie hope you never got put in your crate for yanking Maw meldrums kegs down👖👖👖because she
didn't bother when twit yanked them off when she was 15 .
Ohhhhhhh hahaha you went there!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last night (late) I do late shifts, there were comments on the vlog saying why do you keep the guinea pigs in garage and maybe you should give them to a family who want them and wouldn’t keep them in a cold garage. Two different comments. Can’t see them now, can you?

Reactions: 7
Last night (late) I do late shifts, there were comments on the vlog saying why do you keep the guinea pigs in garage and maybe you should give them to a family who want them and wouldn’t keep them in a cold garage. Two different comments. Can’t see them now, can you?
I saw them yesterday- people saying that they should re-home them.

Reactions: 4
They’re nuts. One of them was just saying would you consider rehoming them as you’re very busy and might make things easier. They literally delete everything!

Haha going for a curry tonight then...!!!! Wonder if they are going to invite Rami this time and have a cosy dinner for 3 like the last time?! (SO WEIRD!!!!!!!) going bowling after curry...... along with all the other under 18s who are on “date night” with their high school boyfriends/girlfriends!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why don’t they just put the guinea pigs in the dungeon living room that they don’t use.

It was always going to be the case that once they got a dog the guinea pigs would be forgotten about.

The dog is just a novelty just now just waitin a few months time when it’s eaten her clown doc martins it will be changed days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck off with the boomerangs already. Come back when you’ve mastered how to use them properly. (Though that last one is slightly better than a washing machine one!) 🙄

I can see them still there !

Reactions: 1
Haha going for a curry tonight then...!!!! Wonder if they are going to invite Rami this time and have a cosy dinner for 3 like the last time?! (SO WEIRD!!!!!!!) going bowling after curry...... along with all the other under 18s who are on “date night” with their high school boyfriends/girlfriends!!
[/QUOTE]
So much for Mummy Cannons suggestion on Lees post last night for the Fife Arms in Braemar !
RSPCA guidelines for guinea pigs is that they need shelter, extra bedding and possibly a heat pad in one area of their home when the temp falls below 15 degrees. It was -3 in Banchory the other night so garage will have been freezing and the next fews days are predicted to be around 2 degrees over night. Re-home them through SSPCA centre at Drumoak - you pass it every friggin' time you drive to Aberdeen. Don't just shut them in the garage and hope they succumb to the cold then you don't need to bother with them as you have your new furry toy. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
lee is taking Rebecca for the same day out he took Safiyah on.

If that’s the best he can come up with, I’d cancel the babysitter, phone a takeaway and be faking a headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.