Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lee is taking Rebecca for the same day out he took Safiyah on.

If that’s the best he can come up with, I’d cancel the babysitter, phone a takeaway and be faking a headache.
To be fair, he probably walked into the utility room and thought Safiyah was doing the laundry (according to the get up Beggy had on in her stories) and just invited her out to bowling. Then Beggy turned around and he couldn't back out, so there you go. Bowling for date night.

I thought the same 😂 maybe I’m getting old but a lazwr cut cotton tunic, really?!
😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the hell would you broadcast your ‘date night’ to the world?! Can’t even play a game of ping pong without a phone in Lee’s hand. They should really take a moment to think how very very sad they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pishwari naan also cracked me up i had to do a double take.

It cant even pass as a typo surely???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having to bed the belter on Valentine’s Day? God I’m so happy I don’t live with a passive aggressive foghorn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You tattle bastards are crackin me up tonight with this patter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hadn’t even finished work and these 2 knobs were already firing in to a belter of a pishwari nann for the big date night followed by a hot game of.......... fuckin ping pong 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the photo of their food pat has a big man beer, but beggy didn’t have a drink on the table. Do we reckon there was a cleverly placed bucket of wkd blue out of shot?

• Haha
Does she know it’s still winter and still Scotland and she’s still in her 30s?
Cuttin’ about in a floral pink dress and biker jacket . Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wild Ginger opens at 5pm so 5.30pm probably only reservation they had left for dining tonight as most people only getting home from work at that time.
Wild Ginger and Lane 7 seen by my sons generation (21+) as a Mates night out and most certainly not a 'Dates' night out - and even then you don't go there until about 9pm as it is open to midnight !

A Pishwari nann, a fiver for the 🏓 table and then a quick lane of bowling 🎳....what a belter of a night out, who said romance is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wild Ginger opens at 5pm so 5.30pm probably only reservation they had left for dining tonight as most people only getting home from work at that time.
Wild Ginger and Lane 7 seen by my sons generation (21+) as a Mates night out and most certainly not a 'Dates' night out.

A Pishwari nann, a fiver for the 🏓 table and then a quick lane of bowling 🎳....what a belter of a night out, who said romance is dead.
Withe their portrayed life style (fake) I’d be expecting a night at the balmoral & Champagne breakfast. Bull shitters

Reactions: 12
FML, my husband & I are similar ages to the Meldrums, been together since teens. If we had a babysitter and I suggested dinner at 5.30 and bowling......actually I might suggest it just to see his face 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
FML, my husband & I are similar ages to the Meldrums, been together since teens. If we had a babysitter and I suggested dinner at 5.30 and bowling......actually I might suggest it just to see his face 😂😂😂
Me and my partner are 2 years younger than Rebecca and although we haven’t went out tonight we’ve got a night away booked tomorrow and we’re doing absolutely nothing but chilling with a takeaway could have probably done that in the house but making the most of it since his parents are watching our son and who doesn’t love a wee night away 😂

Reactions: 10
Withe their portrayed life style (fake) I’d be expecting a night at the balmoral & Champagne breakfast. Bull shitters
I stayed at The Balmoral for 3 nights before Christmas with my husband and family ( 3 rooms) and I'm not even an influencer 😂🤣...Rebs you've lost it !

• Haha
It’s clear the reason for 5.30 dinner, Meldrums have approached Wild Ginger for a freebie ‘Valentine Dinner’ in return for an advertisement. What local business would refuse? Good on Wild Ginger for keeping it real. Why the hell would anyone want a (romantic) full Indian meal in the afternoon 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I stayed at The Balmoral for 3 nights before Christmas with my husband and family ( 3 rooms) and I'm not even an influencer 😂🤣...Rebs you've lost it !
😂😂 we go all over the world and we aren’t influencers either .. back up plan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh a Balmoral stay... on my list of must do's. 😍

I'm pishing myself at the pishwari naan... Are this pair stuck in a bleeping time warp of their teens.... As in under 18s?

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵. We went bowling, drank lemonade.. 🎶🎵🎶.... Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far? 🎵🎵🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.