Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh a Balmoral stay... on my list of must do's. ๐Ÿ˜

I'm pishing myself at the pishwari naan... Are this pair stuck in a bleeping time warp of their teens.... As in under 18s?

๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต. We went bowling, drank lemonade.. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ.... Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far? ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
Next title please ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What is actually wrong with these two?

Ealy bird dining and bowling for Valentines?
Not really matching up to this shite fake perfect Instagram life is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Beggy loving a bit of ball action.. shame it wonโ€™t be the same time you get home Pat.

taking her for a chicken tikka massla and a pishwari naan and the only balls sheโ€™s tickling tonight is the wee white ones on the ping pong table.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beggy loving a bit of ball action.. shame it wonโ€™t be the same time you get home Pat.

taking her for a chicken tikka massla and a pishwari naan and the only balls sheโ€™s tickling tonight is the wee white ones on the ping pong table.
her dinner looked like tomato soup๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That belter dinner, pishwari naan, ping pong, bowling, fizzy seeeties, tracksuit, missionary position and sleep.
Dreamy ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My profile pic is Patโ€™s actual sex face.

Heโ€™s an absolute babe of a man!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.