Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s gone to buy a dyson hair wrap!! 😂😂 just because Lucie and the bump loves it!!!! Sure mummy will buy it for her if she stamps her feet hard enough!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The offshore thing.....

We have many friends who work offshore and my husband has had many opportunities to do so. We’ve chosen not to.

My husband works long hours. But he’s home every night to see our kids and never misses a birthday or Christmas morning, he can go to school assemblies and football classes. Our friends have bigger houses, nicer cars and more holidays. But I prefer our set up.

I’m on my own a lot with the kids but I just get on with it. They have chosen this lifestyle. He’s not out fighting a war, saving lives or putting out fires! They want the money so either get on with it or change it!!!
This is us. And also why I have zero sympathy for the moaners and woe stories of “off shore wives”. 99% of the time off shore working is a choice, not a necessity, and the more I see people earn the more stuff the have, bigger cars, houses. Pets, designer clothes. I can honestly only look at one family who are sensible and humble with their money and honest about how Lucky they are despite their life choice being lonely sometimes but they know it’s their choice and don’t go begging for sympathy every time they feel fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh, the irony. Sitting for a good maybe twenty minutes getting herself ready for a DAY IN THE HOUSE but she doesn’t have time to tend to her FAMILY pets every day...... Wow. Lazy lazy lazy.

Reactions: 8
The offshore thing.....

We have many friends who work offshore and my husband has had many opportunities to do so. We’ve chosen not to.

My husband works long hours. But he’s home every night to see our kids and never misses a birthday or Christmas morning, he can go to school assemblies and football classes. Our friends have bigger houses, nicer cars and more holidays. But I prefer our set up.

I’m on my own a lot with the kids but I just get on with it. They have chosen this lifestyle. He’s not out fighting a war, saving lives or putting out fires! They want the money so either get on with it or change it!!!
This is us! Hubby works long hours in an on shore job, he's been offered off shore work many times which would more than double his wage but we know its just not an arrangement that would work for us, money does not buy happiness. He would hate missing birthdays etc so we are quite content living in our small house, with our second hand car, no holidays abroad or fancy designer clothes. We don't have money worries as such as we're not spending beyond our means. I couldn't sleep at night with the mortgage they must have!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she’s in the mortuary, sorry laundry room again. She’s literally soooo boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh man that sped up video in the utility room. 😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It gave me the creeps just watching it.

Reactions: 9
She basically stood there till the dog pulled at her trousers. How convenient she had fake tanned the pasty legs she was moaning about the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She basically stood there till the dog pulled at her trousers. How convenient she had fake tanned the pasty legs she was moaning about the other day.
I was so confused by that. I thought she was taking a shite. Her stories are so dull she’s scraping the barrel playing tug of war with her size 8 gifted pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was so confused by that. I thought she was taking a shite. Her stories are so dull she’s scraping the barrel playing tug of war with her size 8 gifted pjs
It was like a toilet shot 😂😂 she will be on the beg for knickers when the dog thinks it's funny to chew up all her pants, now she's encouraged it...the sad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he did pull them down then she must have stood there like that, got her phone, opened Instagram, got onto stories and filmed it.
If that was me then my pyjamas would have been back up before they hit the floor!
I would not stand there in the kitchen with my fanny on display filming it like a....well like a fanny I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Family of 5 vlog - Is she not a family of 6 tho now the way she refers to that bloody dog as a baby & kids little brother 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 what is she wearing while doing laundry, did she run out of clothes and raid S's closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.