Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwoman

VIP Member
All sounds very familiar from The Meldrums

Everything she does now is not for genuine content, it's to become infamous. They've realised their time is up as genuine family vloggers so they're milking the last of it by being contentious and scandalous for engagement (and a thrill of being talked about on Tattle).

Boooring!
and when it goes tits up they'll realise they really are nothing special.

MrBull

VIP Member
Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅
Please universe, manifest this! 😂

Also, wait until Bertie starts humping things 🤢 Our friends frenchie jizzed all over their lounge cushion when they had guests over 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Which is basically the number one reason we got a bitch 😂😂😂😂
Pat’s maybe looking forward to the action.

Was Poppy actually restrained in the car seat in the vlog?! Couldn’t see any straps, unless they were under the furry red thing she was wearing. She looked waaay too small to be in that seat. Come to think of it... wasn’t it Florrie’s seat?! How can Lee be giving his full attention to the road when he’s being asked questions for the vlog and interacting with the camera?! At least he’s driving, suspect the DVLA would have something to say if Beggy driving after her “seizure”...😡

MrBull

VIP Member
Was Poppy actually restrained in the car seat in the vlog?! Couldn’t see any straps, unless they were under the furry red thing she was wearing. She looked waaay too small to be in that seat. Come to think of it... wasn’t it Florrie’s seat?! How can Lee be giving his full attention to the road when he’s being asked questions for the vlog and interacting with the camera?! At least he’s driving, suspect the DVLA would have something to say if Beggy driving after her “seizure”...😡
Haven’t watch the vlog but I’ve noticed before that they’re terrible with car safety/car seats. Really not cool. Especially when they influence so many!

Somerville12

VIP Member
"I just don't have time to clean the pigs out everyday". YESSSS you bloody do!!! .. Instead of lazing under a blanket on the sofa, umpteen cups of tea.. get off yr lazy ars e and care for the pets you chose to bloody well get... You are the inconvenience NOT them. I don't get ONE tea break as a teacher all bloody day... 😠 give them to the rspca to be rehomed because you are not caring for those animals you waste of grid space.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I am fucking sick and tired of her moaning about how hard she finds Lee working away. Get the fuck over it already! My hubby used to work month on/month off & yeh I missed him but I was so busy with work & kids that the month literally flew past! Maybe if she had more to occupy her time than mooching and pottering it would be the same for her. And he’s only away 2 weeks!
I’m just so sick of her poor little ole me attitude. What’s happened to “strong girls club”, “boss mama” shite?? Imagine being so co-dependant on your husband that you fall to pieces every time he goes away for a fortnight. She is pathetic!!!!
Also does anyone else irrationally detest her mother? I can’t stand the sight of her 🤣🤣

Attachments

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I am fucking sick and tired of her moaning about how hard she finds Lee working away. Get the fuck over it already! My hubby used to work month on/month off & yeh I missed him but I was so busy with work & kids that the month literally flew past! Maybe if she had more to occupy her time than mooching and pottering it would be the same for her. And he’s only away 2 weeks!
I’m just so sick of her poor little ole me attitude. What’s happened to “strong girls club”, “boss mama” shite?? Imagine being so co-dependant on your husband that you fall to pieces every time he goes away for a fortnight. She is pathetic!!!!
Also does anyone else irrationally detest her mother? I can’t stand the sight of her 🤣🤣
I'd hate to depend on another human for happiness, yuck.

I find her such a bloody child. Her insight into the lives of others is non-existant. Two weeks is hardly a life time for Lee to be away. A message for Rebecca and one you should have had instilled into you long ago. Be grateful. Be grateful Lee has a job and is able to provide for you and the girls. Be grateful you are living in comfortable circumstances in a nice home in a nice area. Be grateful your children a healthy. Be grateful you don't live in poverty. Be grateful for what you have and stop with the pity party. It is unattractive and makes you rather less than likeable. You need a huge dose of reality because you come across like a spoilt and entitled 12 year old. Yes, I'm sure you might find this hurtful but perhaps engaging in self reflection rather than just being hurt and agrieved might just help you save your channel from dying a death at some point and that might mean Lee could come home. Who knows?

CurlySue

VIP Member
Would a comment like this not make your skin crawl.....strangers thinking they know your precious innocent babies.
Her posts with pjs round her ankles are embarrassing, the whinging about Lee working away is ridiculous and her attempts at professional vlogs are cringy but this.....the exposing your children just for engagement/views/ads is wrong on the highest level.

Attachments

Youbelter!

Chatty Member
She’s an attention seeking airhead.
The dog didn’t pull her bottoms down. She pulled them down, then picked up her phone, went onto Instagram, went to film an insta story, called the dog over to her and then filmed it, pretending that the dog did it.
she’s useless with that dog - it’s not being trained properly- she’s messing around with it, using that pathetic baby voice and allowing it to misbehave. That dog is going to be a disobedient little shit in a few months and she will complain and wonder why it’s not doing what she wants... which is basically what’s happening at the moment with Poppy.

sorry but she’s not got an ounce of self respect. Rebecca you are a 30 year old mother of 3. Pull your fucking clothes up and pull yourself together. Just making an absolute show of herself.
Pissed myself at this 😂

Somerville12

VIP Member
Hills ... What a beautifully , well written , excellent summary... One she will never have the reflective capacity to understand . She will never EVER be able to reflect, self evaluate realistically or have any true self knowledge about herself. If she d ever worked in a real job that's a huge part of the performance management and she would have some experience of reflection.

Silverheel

Chatty Member
"I just don't have time to clean the pigs out everyday". YESSSS you bloody do!!! .. Instead of lazing under a blanket on the sofa, umpteen cups of tea.. get off yr lazy ars e and care for the pets you chose to bloody well get... You are the inconvenience NOT them. I don't get ONE tea break as a teacher all bloody day... 😠 give them to the rspca to be rehomed because you are not caring for those animals you waste of grid space.
Yes but cleaning the pigs out, is not fun, and who has time for things that aren't fun? We have 24 hours, we need every hour to be fun filled activities for us, children and pets be damned. She is the laziest mare that ever was.

Aina

She is one cheeky f##ker.... adding a swipe up for a Dyson airwrap in her wish list.....
I thought the same thing...! Bit much Rebeggar!

Would a comment like this not make your skin crawl.....strangers thinking they know your precious innocent babies.
Her posts with pjs round her ankles are embarrassing, the whinging about Lee working away is ridiculous and her attempts at professional vlogs are cringy but this.....the exposing your children just for engagement/views/ads is wrong on the highest level.
What a creep 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.