Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watch the vlog but I’ve noticed before that they’re terrible with car safety/car seats. Really not cool. Especially when they influence so many!
I wish I'd known how to screen grab a story Lee posted of him filming a prank on a sleeping Beggy while he was driving!
This was before Tattle. Barely a brain cell between them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She ventured out to the school in her trakkies!!! Bet she was stared at and scorned for doing that! She will be wearing them with her Doc Martens next ala LJC!!!!🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bertie was showing the signs of leg humping predilection in the jarmies around ankles story. Like fur father like fur son.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I am bleeping sick and tired of her moaning about how hard she finds Lee working away. Get the duck over it already! My hubby used to work month on/month off & yeh I missed him but I was so busy with work & kids that the month literally flew past! Maybe if she had more to occupy her time than mooching and pottering it would be the same for her. And he’s only away 2 weeks!
I’m just so sick of her poor little ole me attitude. What’s happened to “strong girls club”, “boss mama” shite?? Imagine being so co-dependant on your husband that you fall to pieces every time he goes away for a fortnight. She is pathetic!!!!
Also does anyone else irrationally detest her mother? I can’t stand the sight of her 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I am bleeping sick and tired of her moaning about how hard she finds Lee working away. Get the duck over it already! My hubby used to work month on/month off & yeh I missed him but I was so busy with work & kids that the month literally flew past! Maybe if she had more to occupy her time than mooching and pottering it would be the same for her. And he’s only away 2 weeks!
I’m just so sick of her poor little ole me attitude. What’s happened to “strong girls club”, “boss mama” shite?? Imagine being so co-dependant on your husband that you fall to pieces every time he goes away for a fortnight. She is pathetic!!!!
Also does anyone else irrationally detest her mother? I can’t stand the sight of her 🤣🤣
I'd hate to depend on another human for happiness, yuck.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I find her such a bloody child. Her insight into the lives of others is non-existant. Two weeks is hardly a life time for Lee to be away. A message for Rebecca and one you should have had instilled into you long ago. Be grateful. Be grateful Lee has a job and is able to provide for you and the girls. Be grateful you are living in comfortable circumstances in a nice home in a nice area. Be grateful your children a healthy. Be grateful you don't live in poverty. Be grateful for what you have and stop with the pity party. It is unattractive and makes you rather less than likeable. You need a huge dose of reality because you come across like a spoilt and entitled 12 year old. Yes, I'm sure you might find this hurtful but perhaps engaging in self reflection rather than just being hurt and agrieved might just help you save your channel from dying a death at some point and that might mean Lee could come home. Who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would a comment like this not make your skin crawl.....strangers thinking they know your precious innocent babies.
Her posts with pjs round her ankles are embarrassing, the whinging about Lee working away is ridiculous and her attempts at professional vlogs are cringy but this.....the exposing your children just for engagement/views/ads is wrong on the highest level.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s an attention seeking airhead.
The dog didn’t pull her bottoms down. She pulled them down, then picked up her phone, went onto Instagram, went to film an insta story, called the dog over to her and then filmed it, pretending that the dog did it.
she’s useless with that dog - it’s not being trained properly- she’s messing around with it, using that pathetic baby voice and allowing it to misbehave. That dog is going to be a disobedient little tit in a few months and she will complain and wonder why it’s not doing what she wants... which is basically what’s happening at the moment with Poppy.

sorry but she’s not got an ounce of self respect. Rebecca you are a 30 year old mother of 3. Pull your bleeping clothes up and pull yourself together. Just making an absolute show of herself.
Pissed myself at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hills ... What a beautifully , well written , excellent summary... One she will never have the reflective capacity to understand . She will never EVER be able to reflect, self evaluate realistically or have any true self knowledge about herself. If she d ever worked in a real job that's a huge part of the performance management and she would have some experience of reflection.

Reactions: 9
"I just don't have time to clean the pigs out everyday". YESSSS you bloody do!!! .. Instead of lazing under a blanket on the sofa, umpteen cups of tea.. get off yr lazy ars e and care for the pets you chose to bloody well get... You are the inconvenience NOT them. I don't get ONE tea break as a teacher all bloody day... 😠 give them to the rspca to be rehomed because you are not caring for those animals you waste of grid space.
Yes but cleaning the pigs out, is not fun, and who has time for things that aren't fun? We have 24 hours, we need every hour to be fun filled activities for us, children and pets be damned. She is the laziest mare that ever was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is one cheeky f##ker.... adding a swipe up for a Dyson airwrap in her wish list.....
I thought the same thing...! Bit much Rebeggar!

Would a comment like this not make your skin crawl.....strangers thinking they know your precious innocent babies.
Her posts with pjs round her ankles are embarrassing, the whinging about Lee working away is ridiculous and her attempts at professional vlogs are cringy but this.....the exposing your children just for engagement/views/ads is wrong on the highest level.
What a creep 😳

Reactions: 4
You know what, I’m not sure she even finds it as hard as she makes out (I have a hubby who works away A LOT, and granted I have one less child, but it’s really not that hard most of the time 😂 She also has parents next door, so isn’t really doing it ‘alone’).
I think she is still so bitter and angry that the ‘trolls’ meant Lee had to go back offshore (nothing to do with their cock ups, eh?!) and she can’t get over it, so uses any chance she gets to complain about how unhappy she is with him working away. This results in her followers feeling oh so sorry for her, and being furious on her behalf that the horrible trolls ruined her family life 🙈

It’s also obvious that the reason she’s happier when Lee’s home (nothing to do with being so in love that she just can’t stand to be without him 😂) is that he does the lion’s share of most things, so she gets more time to potter and mooch and snuggle with cups of tea, and has to spend less time with the kids 🙈

And I just have no words for the person commenting ‘oh my gosh thank you so much for replying to my comment’ 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is one cheeky f##ker.... adding a swipe up for a Dyson airwrap in her wish list.....
She’s Such a knob!!!!! Why did she need to do a swipe up for that people know where to buy them from!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Well she could Easily afford to buy her self one is she spends £700 a week on crap!!! 😂😂

I have one and it’s amazing!! See not jealous of you at all Mrs M!!

Reactions: 8
She’s Such a knob!!!!! Why did she need to do a swipe up for that people know where to buy them from!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Well she could Easily afford to buy her self one is she spends £700 a week on crap!!! 😂😂

I have one and it’s amazing!! See not jealous of you at all Mrs M!!
People can easily Google air wrap.
I wish we could report her to ASA for not labelling af links and linking stuff she doesnt own.

Reactions: 12
I find her such a bloody child. Her insight into the lives of others is non-existant. Two weeks is hardly a life time for Lee to be away. A message for Rebecca and one you should have had instilled into you long ago. Be grateful. Be grateful Lee has a job and is able to provide for you and the girls. Be grateful you are living in comfortable circumstances in a nice home in a nice area. Be grateful your children a healthy. Be grateful you don't live in poverty. Be grateful for what you have and stop with the pity party. It is unattractive and makes you rather less than likeable. You need a huge dose of reality because you come across like a spoilt and entitled 12 year old. Yes, I'm sure you might find this hurtful but perhaps engaging in self reflection rather than just being hurt and agrieved might just help you save your channel from dying a death at some point and that might mean Lee could come home. Who knows?
If my husband was earning enough for me to stay at home with our child, and we had 3 WEEKS AT A TIME together as a couple/family I wouldn’t know I was born. Yes we see each other every day now but after work/cooking/housework/getting toddler to sleep there’s not much time or energy left. He’s currently working weekends so we can save more towards a cute little starter home. Yes I miss him, but I just get on with it.

Reactions: 28
People can easily Google air wrap.
I wish we could report her to ASA for not labelling af links and linking stuff she doesnt own.
Exactly like someone’s going to go on that link and be like ooooo yes I will buy one of them right now at £400!! She’s a dick!!!

If my husband was earning enough for me to stay at home with our child, and we had 3 WEEKS AT A TIME together as a couple/family I wouldn’t know I was born. Yes we see each other every day now but after work/cooking/housework/getting toddler to sleep there’s not much time or energy left. He’s currently working weekends so we can save more towards a cute little starter home. Yes I miss him, but I just get on with it.
Exactly she’s so ungrateful!! The only reason he’s doing that job is because he has to he wouldn’t earn that kind of money on shore with no qualifications!!! She’s gets to stay at home not work have multiple days a week to her self and can spend what the hell she likes on stuff!!!

She really doesn’t know how good she’s got it!! She need to shut up and stop moaning and get one with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.