Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a 30 year old woman and she’s filming a dog pulling her trousers down. Grow up, it’s weird

Reactions: 24
If she washes her PJ bottoms as little as she washes herself and her gym wear then Bertie is probably hauling them down to put them in the wash cause they stink 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Getting organised for branded work....... really??! What brand would touch her, or is she meaning her puppet lee and brand work through his page........ hmmmm always cloak and dagger with Mrs M

Reactions: 7
As if the clunge plunger leggings aren’t bad enough - seriously Beg have a little modesty and pull your trousers up - no one wants to see your flaps. Is Lee off out again and she’s trying to tempt him back with crotch shots? Some sick just came up to my mouth. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅
This would be brilliant - go on Banchory council there’s a terrible affordable housing shortage don’t you know. I’m sure Beggy and Pat wouldn’t mind a few social housing units in their back garden exclusive woods, after all they benefitted from shared ownership when she got pregnant before she’d finished her education. I’m sure they would welcome their new neighbours with open arms! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What the actually duck!!! Why has she done that!! No one needs to see that!! Them pjs must need a wash they way that pup was chewing/ sniffing!! 😂🤮
That was 100.% for her to show off how teeny tiny she is that a puppy can pull her trousers down over her Kipa and to shownof her newly fake tanned legs. Honestly if she was chocolate she would eat herself

Reactions: 13
“Getting ready for brand work” should actually read as “getting ready to be humiliated once again when the brand I’m working with drop me like a hot shite when they hear how much of a liability we are....” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the game with the dog pulling down the jammies. How does that play out when the dog does it to the kids? It’s a game after all.

Reactions: 8
The first pink jumper ... been looking for one like it ... click the link asos ,out of stock and with an american price tag very odd ... do they make anything on stuff out of stock

Maybe Lee was a bit touchy in his comments because of our need for drugs and copious amounts of alcohol to even consider sleeping with him, let alone actually going through with it. :sick:
I don’t know what you’re all complaint about, it’s not like you’d feel a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Called it from day one that she’d be clueless on anything to do with training that dog 🙄 Honestly they are so easy when they’re young because they aren’t confident to roam far. Wait until Beeeeehhhhrrrrtaaaay hits 6 months and she will be 10/10 OVER the idea of a dog. It’s already making her anxious, best of luck 👌🏻

Reactions: 11
The first pink jumper ... been looking for one like it ... click the link asos ,out of stock and with an american price tag very odd ... do they make anything on stuff out of stock
All you would need to do is buy literally anything from the website in the 30 days after clicking the link and she'd profit

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.