Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrychic

Called it from day one that she’d be clueless on anything to do with training that dog 🙄 Honestly they are so easy when they’re young because they aren’t confident to roam far. Wait until Beeeeehhhhrrrrtaaaay hits 6 months and she will be 10/10 OVER the idea of a dog. It’s already making her anxious, best of luck 👌🏻

Silverheel

Chatty Member
I don't know, when your pants get pulled down isn't your first instinct to hop around looking for your phone so you can instagram the special moment? I have a vision of her hopping around a la potato sack race, with Burtay nipping at her oh so tiny ankles.

I guess I will never be an influencer, I couldn't imagine showing thousands of people my bum all for engagement purposes.

Iamnotahuman

Chatty Member
Fuck of with your ‘WISH LIST’ you greedy cow!!! Go get a job, and have some self respect, no one wants to see you with your pjs round your ankles. Can’t wait for S to start high school and your putting crap like that on your Insta.... Poor S will have no life. That’s when all this is going to bite your skinny flat arse

Attachments

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
All sounds very familiar from The Meldrums

Everything she does now is not for genuine content, it's to become infamous. They've realised their time is up as genuine family vloggers so they're milking the last of it by being contentious and scandalous for engagement (and a thrill of being talked about on Tattle).

Boooring!

Attachments

Ditzy

I'd love to know what kind of income they generate from the aff swipe ups. She has linked mascara to the John Lewis page, strategic move there. If someone swipes up, doesn't clear cookies and goes on to order a tv, dining set, or some other high price items, she gets a commission. It's very wrong and these underhand sneaky tactics should not be allowed.

Fathead

VIP Member
Considering getting in touch with the P&J about an “Influencers Uncovered” article going over “aff” links and shit. Can’t believe it’s legal, so fucking unethical!
PleAse do . Plenty of content for them here , we can help it go viral !

I'd love to know what kind of income they generate from the aff swipe ups. She has linked mascara to the John Lewis page, strategic move there. If someone swipes up, doesn't clear cookies and goes on to order a tv, dining set, or some other high price items, she gets a commission. It's very wrong and these underhand sneaky tactics should not be allowed.
It’s a lot I believe , someone posted before

Ginfluenced

Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅
Since the law of attraction is definitely a real thing, can we all put our collective bastard minds together and manifest a nice affordable housing tower block in the woods behind murder mansion 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.