Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine it:‘Oocha, just look at that bad boy! What do ya make of that wee belter? Gooooo......!’🤢😱🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a cheeky cow she actually is!! 👏 keep going becs As it clearly shows you career spirally further downwards.

Personally Becs I’d say it is because she had been at nursery for 2 days and has a good mix of play and mental stimulation. Oh and no a sight of a phone shoved in her face! Like normal kids rather than the screwed up fantasy world you live in. Just saying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What a cheeky cow she actually is!! 👏 keep going becs As it clearly shows you career spirally further downwards.

Personally Becs I’d say it is because she had been at nursery for 2 days and has a good mix of play and mental stimulation. Oh and no a sight of a phone shoved in her face! Like normal kids rather than the screwed up fantasy world you live in. Just saying.
Eerrrrrmmmmm awkward that's not mrsm..... 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
It’s him!! Oops. Same tit different person!

Ah hang on! You thought I meant the first message. It was the end of the second I was talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, what is going on with her face in that new family pic ft Bertie bad boy belter? Where have her eye ls gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve probably had something booked up for weeks for tomorrow. They don’t want recommendations hey want engagement.

Reactions: 12
My bad...
My brain rants faster than my fingers can type. Did you think I was insulting you? 😮
More and more they are posting these sarky comments. And now I know it was lee (hi Lee) you as the face on internet legends should know better. Go and google safer internet day and scout around activity 3 - online reputation. Plus as a business you really should have a bit more respect t for your “customers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I doubt ad get removed hence why it's on pats.
I doubt reb could cook a pancake.
Any negative comments to ready break.

It's depressing how many people agree with her fallen out of love with poppy post.
She's really milking that new coat.
Got to wonder why they had bairns if tantrums causes this response ! her fans obviously are as resentful of having to parent their bairns as she is , it is ok to have a moan now and again we all do but every single day ! and almost always about Poppy ! We know why she had a third and she was so so so in love with her tiny preemie baby , she encouraged her defiant behaviour on vlogs for content and many of us at the time predicted she would regret this talk about mixed messages she allowed Poppy free reign because nanny Meldrum was around , when he had to go back to work she found she could not cope with Poppy hence all the moaning and crying about solo parenting , I am pretty sure she is very resentful about having to look after her bairns but very much more so with Poppy , all that crap about restless legs all forgotten , typical attention seeking Poppy has a bloody good role model for petulance , stubbornness and foot stamping for what she wants that is the real problem there is no room in that house for 2 spoiled brats ( not that I think Poppy is a brat just confused )

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poppy is learning her behaviour from her stroppy foot stamping mother! Let’s face it she by her actions doesn’t act like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My brain rants faster than my fingers can type. Did you think I was insulting you? 😮
More and more they are posting these sarky comments. And now I know it was lee (hi Lee) you as the face on internet legends should know better. Go and google safer internet day and scout around activity 3 - online reputation. Plus as a business you really should have a bit more respect t for your “customers”.
I actually thought you thought I was mrs m under a different account 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, personally I cannot think of anything worse on valentine's day, sitting in a restaurant with loads of couples that only spend that night together and have duck all to say to one another. No way! Pass me my loungewear and I'll stay in thanks...then go another night lol

Maybe Lee was a bit touchy in his comments because of our need for drugs and copious amounts of alcohol to even consider sleeping with him, let alone actually going through with it. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see pat has got a wee pair of edgy Vans too.
His stupid laces dragging in the mud are giving me the rage for some reason though.

Why are their laces so so long?? Both of them do up their shoes like that 😩
Maybe someone should ask how they manage to skateboard with their laces like that?! Or are the Vans actually for show?

Surely not?! #edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but why is she showing 104,000 people a video of herself in her pants and pyjamas down at her ankles?!??!! Christ alive. Some people will do anything for followers. Are we supposed to be watching her super cute puppy doing something he’s not meant to be doing but not getting told off for? Or admiring her beautiful toned and suddenly tanned legs?! Oh and please affiliate link those pjs please mrs m!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry but why is she showing 104,000 people a video of herself in her pants and pyjamas down at her ankles?!??!! Christ alive. Some people will do anything for followers. Are we supposed to be watching her super cute puppy doing something he’s not meant to be doing but not getting told off for? Or admiring her beautiful toned and suddenly tanned legs?! Oh and please affiliate link those pjs please mrs m!
What the actually duck!!! Why has she done that!! No one needs to see that!! Them pjs must need a wash they way that pup was chewing/ sniffing!! 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s an attention seeking airhead.
The dog didn’t pull her bottoms down. She pulled them down, then picked up her phone, went onto Instagram, went to film an insta story, called the dog over to her and then filmed it, pretending that the dog did it.
she’s useless with that dog - it’s not being trained properly- she’s messing around with it, using that pathetic baby voice and allowing it to misbehave. That dog is going to be a disobedient little tit in a few months and she will complain and wonder why it’s not doing what she wants... which is basically what’s happening at the moment with Poppy.

sorry but she’s not got an ounce of self respect. Rebecca you are a 30 year old mother of 3. Pull your bleeping clothes up and pull yourself together. Just making an absolute show of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.