Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but a dog is not a "little brother or sister" to anyone. A dog is a dog, yes part of the family but not an actual human!!

Reactions: 15
Also, wait until Bertie starts humping things 🤢 Our friends frenchie jizzed all over their lounge cushion when they had guests over 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Which is basically the number one reason we got a witch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't know, when your pants get pulled down isn't your first instinct to hop around looking for your phone so you can instagram the special moment? I have a vision of her hopping around a la potato sack race, with Burtay nipping at her oh so tiny ankles.

I guess I will never be an influencer, I couldn't imagine showing thousands of people my bum all for engagement purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck of with your ‘WISH LIST’ you greedy cow!!! Go get a job, and have some self respect, no one wants to see you with your pjs round your ankles. Can’t wait for S to start high school and your putting crap like that on your Insta.... Poor S will have no life. That’s when all this is going to bite your skinny flat arse

Attachments

All sounds very familiar from The Meldrums

Everything she does now is not for genuine content, it's to become infamous. They've realised their time is up as genuine family vloggers so they're milking the last of it by being contentious and scandalous for engagement (and a thrill of being talked about on Tattle).

Boooring!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Considering getting in touch with the P&J about an “Influencers Uncovered” article going over “aff” links and tit. Can’t believe it’s legal, so bleeping unethical!

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know what kind of income they generate from the aff swipe ups. She has linked mascara to the John Lewis page, strategic move there. If someone swipes up, doesn't clear cookies and goes on to order a tv, dining set, or some other high price items, she gets a commission. It's very wrong and these underhand sneaky tactics should not be allowed.

• Angry
Considering getting in touch with the P&J about an “Influencers Uncovered” article going over “aff” links and tit. Can’t believe it’s legal, so bleeping unethical!
PleAse do . Plenty of content for them here , we can help it go viral !

I'd love to know what kind of income they generate from the aff swipe ups. She has linked mascara to the John Lewis page, strategic move there. If someone swipes up, doesn't clear cookies and goes on to order a tv, dining set, or some other high price items, she gets a commission. It's very wrong and these underhand sneaky tactics should not be allowed.
It’s a lot I believe , someone posted before

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅
Since the law of attraction is definitely a real thing, can we all put our collective bastard minds together and manifest a nice affordable housing tower block in the woods behind murder mansion 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All sounds very familiar from The Meldrums

Everything she does now is not for genuine content, it's to become infamous. They've realised their time is up as genuine family vloggers so they're milking the last of it by being contentious and scandalous for engagement (and a thrill of being talked about on Tattle).

Boooring!
and when it goes tits up they'll realise they really are nothing special.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the P&J (sorry non local tattlers it’s our regional paper) today about the Inchmarlo golf resort development plans resurfacing after 9 years? 🤭
(The ones with the proposed affordable housing area right beside an exclusive high end development) you know where you’d upgrade to after living in a cute wee starter home?😅
Please universe, manifest this! 😂

Also, wait until Bertie starts humping things 🤢 Our friends frenchie jizzed all over their lounge cushion when they had guests over 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Which is basically the number one reason we got a witch 😂😂😂😂
Pat’s maybe looking forward to the action.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Was Poppy actually restrained in the car seat in the vlog?! Couldn’t see any straps, unless they were under the furry red thing she was wearing. She looked waaay too small to be in that seat. Come to think of it... wasn’t it Florrie’s seat?! How can Lee be giving his full attention to the road when he’s being asked questions for the vlog and interacting with the camera?! At least he’s driving, suspect the DVLA would have something to say if Beggy driving after her “seizure”...😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Was Poppy actually restrained in the car seat in the vlog?! Couldn’t see any straps, unless they were under the furry red thing she was wearing. She looked waaay too small to be in that seat. Come to think of it... wasn’t it Florrie’s seat?! How can Lee be giving his full attention to the road when he’s being asked questions for the vlog and interacting with the camera?! At least he’s driving, suspect the DVLA would have something to say if Beggy driving after her “seizure”...😡
Haven’t watch the vlog but I’ve noticed before that they’re terrible with car safety/car seats. Really not cool. Especially when they influence so many!

Reactions: 11
"I just don't have time to clean the pigs out everyday". YESSSS you bloody do!!! .. Instead of lazing under a blanket on the sofa, umpteen cups of tea.. get off yr lazy ars e and care for the pets you chose to bloody well get... You are the inconvenience NOT them. I don't get ONE tea break as a teacher all bloody day... 😠 give them to the rspca to be rehomed because you are not caring for those animals you waste of grid space.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.