Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is how exactly do loyal sheep find her relatable.
With massive house. Many holidays and endless clothes doesn't take a brain surgeon work out she's earrning loads money when Lee gave up work she said her salary matched his around 60k a year which she could pay herself basic low salary 12k a year tax free as below threshold.
Then she can pay remaining as dividends.
As lees a director she could also pay him dividends.
She could also claim trips/, hauls internet phones petrol maybe even some hauls as business related expenses so pay less tax joys being self employed Ltd with a good accountant as can't imagine either of them capable doing tax return by themselves.
Of course that was in their good days I imagine she earns a lot less now.

Then there's the 2nd she's gifted loads tit that sheep don't realise.
A normal person non influencer would not get these things.
I bet rebs not brought makeup or skin care for a while.
I expect mummy and daddy great reb of the girls frequently.
Wouldn't surprise me if mummy dident pay for the dog and the pizza express.

Other than being a woman and mother a tit one at that how exactly do sheep relate to her?

On another note shes used community function and asked on you tube what viewers want she must have got that idea from here.
4 comments and 1.7k votes thats dire engagement it's not even 1% of her you tube subscriber's.

Lol at food equine maybe reb and Lee were rude at the pork event reb was in strop as celebrity chef dident make it.
She's managed to piss off a few Scottish vloggers any being mum/ food equine, westholme and organised motherhood.
Even her own peers and industry think she's a tit embarrassment and make fun of her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With massive house. Many holidays and endless clothes doesn't take a brain surgeon work out she's earrning loads money when Lee gave up work she said her salary matched his around 60k a year which she could pay herself basic low salary 12k a year tax free as below threshold.
She could also claim trips/, hauls internet phones petrol maybe even some hauls as business related expenses so pay less tax joys being self employed Ltd with a good accountant as can't imagine either of them capable doing tax return by themselves.

Other than being a woman and mother a tit one at that how exactly do sheep relate to her?

On another note shes used community function and asked on you tube what viewers want she must have got that idea from here.
4 comments and 1.7k votes thats dire engagement it's not even 1% of her you tube subscriber's.

Lol at food equine maybe reb and Lee were rude at the pork event reb was in strop as celebrity chef dident make it.
She's managed to piss off a few Scottish vloggers any being mum/ food equine, westholme and organised motherhood.
Even her own peers and industry think she's a tit embarrassment and make fun of her.
That Frank comment should be enough for any flogger to stop pimping out their kids to the internet paedos.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The photo reminds me of the stories you used to get in Jackie type annuals?! Like a comic strip story, anyone else old enough to know what I mean? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s the contrast between the outfits, I just don’t get it?!
Her in big waterproof country boots and him in wee canvas plimmies?
Him in a short sleeve picnic shirt and her in a jumper and scarf.
Both with the same gormless “romantic aren’t we in love” put on faces though 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think it was from their engagement photo shoot.....
The photo reminds me of the stories you used to get in Jackie type annuals?! Like a comic strip story, anyone else old enough to know what I mean? 🤣
yes they do , and yes I am old enough to remember 😊

View attachment 79549

@Rue Git Le Couer Lee looks like he's been dressed by his parents for a disco on a caravan holiday, crica 2005.
I bet her parents were not amused at this match , their perfect little princess and the peasant !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the contrast between the outfits, I just don’t get it?!
Her in big waterproof country boots and him in wee canvas plimmies?
Him in a short sleeve picnic shirt and her in a jumper and scarf.
Both with the same gormless “romantic aren’t we in love” put on faces though 🤭
Just goes to show they always been bit weird attention seeking and wanting fame.
Who wants their engagement in local papers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg just noticed thats really sad and creepy how some man called Frank likes to watch vlogs of her girls.
I don’t watch her videos any more but if you scroll down the comments of any of her offerings then this guy Calvin Liu always makes weird comments too, I’d find it really creepy putting your lovely family out there for freebies and gifted crap, just not worth it in my opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That comment 🙀

I found a little girl wandering around a shop on her own looking for her nana. There was an older gentleman standing near by kind of watching her and he looked so relieved when I stepped in to help her. I got the impression he was watching no one took her but that he was too scared to help himself because of how that could be interpreted. My dad would 100% be the same.

It’s really sad but men (especially the older generation) are generally very aware of how their interactions with kids can be taken. So this comment might be perfectly innocent but I doubt it.
Also, a comment from a man about a woman and her 3 children walking in the woods......I’d be petrified.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Arrive into work, make a tea, sit at desk for 9 hours ahhhhhh hot cup of tea! you should try it Beggy makes the tea more worth while :ROFLMAO:
Your picture!!! 🤣

That’s a good point. Maybe Bertie was actually a Xmas present from Rebecca’s mother

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200204_134300.jpg

Who was it who recently mentioned Mrs m never using the community tab? She's now used it for the first time in 7 months hahahahah 🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.