Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Jeremy Vine show on channel 5 (yesterday) I was only half listening, he was saying the oil in Scotland is not going to well, so jobs will go, I wish I had gone back to rewatch it but was busy sorting something out on the phone, I may be wrong in what I half heard, if this is the case, maybe it will affect Lee. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope someone can correct me if I heard right or wrong.
There are a lot of oil reserves in the North Sea but it's very expensive to extract so the oil industry depends on the price of the oil to ensure a healthy profit margin for the businesses, there has been a recent downturn but things are getting busier again now the oil price has increased. There is a future for the industry in the north east but nothing is certain as with many industries especially with the focus now on reducing carbon footprint. I don't think lee really has to worry about his job at the moment but cost cutting and redundancy could potentially happen at any point. The housing market has taken a big hit in the area and not yet recovered, but everything was overpriced in the first place!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The Ride Cafe posts are almost definitely #kindlygifted #undeclaredads. It's so strange that they seem to have the cafe to themselves every "Homework Club".

Reactions: 28
The Ride Cafe posts are almost definitely #kindlygifted #undeclaredads. It's so strange that they seem to have the cafe to themselves every "Homework Club".
yup. And how it’s now their “favourite” cafe.... 🙄

Funny. Not too long ago, the cafe at the unit was the best place ever. Before that it was the bird house place. Before that it was Kippie Lodge...

these dickheads will go anywhere they can scam a free round of drinks. Absolute leeches.

Reactions: 33
On the Jeremy Vine show on channel 5 (yesterday) I was only half listening, he was saying the oil in Scotland is not going to well, so jobs will go, I wish I had gone back to rewatch it but was busy sorting something out on the phone, I may be wrong in what I half heard, if this is the case, maybe it will affect Lee. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope someone can correct me if I heard right or wrong.
This is the start up of the propaganda machine. Westminster is spouting lies because an independence referendum is imminent.

Reactions: 20
I read that. I also read someone suggesting she do a vlog on living off £20 or £30 a week (something like that) which reminded me of Alfie Deyes badly thought out £1 a day vlog. There was a huge uproar about that, and rightly so. If she thinks that it’s a good idea, to play poor then go ahead. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't stand videos like that it's pointless and ridiculous unless you truly are trying to raise awareness on different incomes, families living below the breadline etc. Watching that lazy witch with her inchmarlo postcode would make me vomit! This is the selfish idiot who turned up to film at a food bank, EMPTY HANDED! . She'd never honest anyway and sincerity abd compassion are not adjectives she can spell let alone something I would describe her as.

That's because no one else will go now that the freeloading Meldrum says she's there with kids and puppy to save her heating her house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it her 2nd time in Ride cafe today? I swear that leg shot on stories this morning with Bertie at her feet was taken in ride too... it’s the same distinctive chair legs 🤔

Reactions: 13
The Scotish oil situation won't just affect his job but they already paid over the odds for murder mansion. With its history and no wealthy oil industry in Aberdeen that house is going to be very difficult to sell.

Reactions: 7
I have been in Ride once, it was like having coffee in an empty shop. No atmosphere at all!

Reactions: 7
I read that. I also read someone suggesting she do a vlog on living off £20 or £30 a week (something like that) which reminded me of Alfie Deyes badly thought out £1 a day vlog. There was a huge uproar about that, and rightly so. If she thinks that it’s a good idea, to play poor then go ahead. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
If she goes to the gym that will take up £10 of her weekly allowance as the rolling membership is £40 per month, presumably she will be using petrol / diesel to do school run so it’s not going to leave her much to spend on food and essentials. Good job she has her mooncup at the ready and Bertie might have to be out with his begging bowl as his Lily’s kitchen must be about £2.50 per day So dear old Bertie Boy eating more than half a weekly allowance ( plus poo bags) of £30.
What bloody planet do this pair live on !

Reactions: 9
If she goes to the gym that will take up £10 of her weekly allowance as the rolling membership is £40 per month, presumably she will be using petrol / diesel to do school run so it’s not going to leave her much to spend on food and essentials. Good job she has her mooncup at the ready and Bertie might have to be out with his begging bowl as his Lily’s kitchen must be about £2.50 per day So dear old Bertie Boy eating more than half a weekly allowance ( plus poo bags) of £30.
What bloody planet do this pair live on !
She has no idea what it’s like to manage on a tight budget. None at all.

Reactions: 6
Ok guys I have done a Les mills cardio class today and also walked about 4K , In total 15k steps based on my Fitbit which is also telling me max heart rate was 156 (I was jumping about like mad) . So.. I know I’m a decade her senior but I still think I could squat her body weight and then some and that I actually know what I’m doing in a gym so .....

Reactions: 14
100% they are being gifted something from that cafe. I’d put money on it.

Reactions: 21
She has zero awareness of the type of response that will get from those with half a brain so crack on love ...

I watched her latest video and I’m really struggling to see the point in it? It’s not realistic i mean who puts a full tank of fuel in every week? There was no bills or direct debits mortgage food shop these all need to be included and budgeted for not just what you’re paying by cash or card! If she was completely honest and included the mortgage shopping etc it could have possibly been a semi decent video 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

A puppy isn’t an accessory, unless you’re someone like Paris Hilton😂cute puppies grow up into average looking cocker poodlepoos 🐶she needs to grow up! And don’t get me started on calling them all Bertie’s sisters, Mum, Dad😂😂😂wait until he starts cocking his leg up against all of that #kindlygifted furniture😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.