Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so are the Meldrums the first people in that house after the murder ???
no. There was another family living there between the murder family and the Meldrums.

but they still have the same garden shed and then same wheelie bin that was there at the time..... 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I read that. I also read someone suggesting she do a vlog on living off £20 or £30 a week (something like that) which reminded me of Alfie Deyes badly thought out £1 a day vlog. There was a huge uproar about that, and rightly so. If she thinks that it’s a good idea, to play poor then go ahead. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
LOL her trying to live on 20 or 30 a week, would send her into a spiral of tantrums, the likes we have never seen. For one she would have to be a normal mum and sit at the table with her gurlss while they do homework. You know, like every other child across the world.

Reactions: 10
Those leggings are quite see through “you can’t see my pants!”
You can totally see her pants.
They are squat proof she says but you can see they are NOT in any way squat proof when she’s on the floor in the gym wheeching her legs up?!

But what an introvert she is!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Such an introvert Begs eh?? Jeezzzzz we seen everything. Something I can’t in see. Also anyone notice Mummy Cannon with her Dubarry’s on in the cafe pic 🤣🤣 so basically Begs spend the whole day in the cafe. I just don’t know how she can put poor P in nursery for 2 full days while she pisses about doing nothing!!!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Everyone else’s day or time off without kids: drop off , blitz the house stuff/ shopping/ have a shower maybe one appoibtmerb, resist the urge to Check in on work, bam pick up time!

RM version : take boomerangs ad nauseum, go to cafe twice, get nails done, take photos in leggings. Send husband to pick up, pose with dog, the end

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh their so cheap so if they don’t fit you can just order and buy another size!! Oh But sometimes you can return them!! Great sustainable shopping!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
no. There was another family living there between the murder family and the Meldrums.

but they still have the same garden shed and then same wheelie bin that was there at the time..... 🤮
Haha pretty sure the police would have taken the bin and demolished the shed 😂

Reactions: 6
So drinks and food as they do homework. Ffs! I rage at this feckless stupid woman. I look forward to the shitfest that happens when the girls get older and have homework that is more demanding that some reading or some spelling words. Or when one spills hot choc all over their homework. Wonder what she’ll give in to then.
Dog bites - she squeaks and Jokes about it. Kids don’t like doing homework - I’ll take them to the coffee shop. Poppy craves attention and is “feral” (no a normal wee toot) - off to nursery and no family trips for her. Sorry but she is a crap parent. There Ive said it.

Her life is as relatable as a tit in a shoe shop.

Reactions: 16

Oh my F god! There is no chance in hell I would live there. What an environment to bring there children up in. What the actual hell. A murder pit! I would burn the house down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weren’t those eBay leggings (that are so so good) The ones that ripped in the crotch, so she tried to beg for some gym shark ones, then ended up getting them for her birthday?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As for the sheep comments about turning negative thing like homework into a positive. Eh wise up. The negativity is with the parents who can’t be arsed rather than wee roots writing out spelling words

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.