Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t buy anything from Elemis because of her and it’s no against the brand it’s out of principle besides their cleanser can’t be the great if she wakes up with last night’s makeup smeared over her face 🤦🏻‍♀️
She always said she never took her make up off!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
🙄 Fake as duck even then..... Her boots have stood the test of time better than her hair or career. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she's probably got it yesterday in boots and doing an aff AD swipe up for commission. Either that or she's been PO boxed it. This is what bugs me, the lack of transparency. People will say 'why do you care' but it's advertising! We should be entitled to know if she's been given it for free or if this is a true recommendation, and from her past it's never been clear so it's only natural people care and question it! I watched westholms AD Aff story this weekend and totally agree with what she was saying!
ok so can you break it down for me pls as I’m slightly thick when it comes to this. So if begger buys a item she can add a swipe up link on her insta and get commission on sales without the company asking her to do it? Is that right? obvs they can gift things for exposure and ads too I get. It’s the aff links that totally screw me

Reactions: 4
She s prob been into Boot's or shopped online in the sale.. . Huge amount of 70% off gift stuff and high end beauty products... Only know cos my 23 yr old daughter bday was at end of Jan and got £200 worth it stuff for £100... That was 50% off... 70 %now... Wudnt put it past the skanky cow to aff link stuff at full price she got at a steal😠

Reactions: 5
ok so can you break it down for me pls as I’m slightly thick when it comes to this. So if begger buys a item she can add a swipe up link on her insta and get commission on sales without the company asking her to do it? Is that right? obvs they can gift things for exposure and ads too I get. It’s the aff links that totally screw me
She doesn’t have to have bought it or even have the item at all.

influencers sign up to affiliate link websites - they then get access to web links to add to their own social media to use in this way. They use a link to whatever product they like - if you swipe up or use the link and you buy the item or any other item from that website then that influencer will earn a commission from that sale. When you swipe up, the info is stored on your phone/laptop and when you go back to that site, it still acts as if you have gone in via their swipe up link (that’s Why you should always clear your cache & browser history after looking at a swipe up!!!!)

Is Meldrums case, she’s going frantic and just adding millions of swipe up affiliate links for the sole purpose of earning money off the back of it. She doesn’t have any of the things she adds the links to! It’s completely fake!!

It’s not like she’s working direct with the companies either, it’s all run via external agencies.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t have to have bought it or even have the item at all.

influencers sign up to affiliate link websites - they then get access to web links to add to their own social media to use in this way. They use a link to whatever product they like - if you swipe up or use the link and you buy the item or any other item from that website then that influencer will earn a commission from that sale. When you swipe up, the info is stored on your phone/laptop and when you go back to that site, it still acts as if you have gone in via their swipe up link (that’s Why you should always clear your cache & browser history after looking at a swipe up!!!!)

Is Meldrums case, she’s going frantic and just adding millions of swipe up affiliate links for the sole purpose of earning money off the back of it. She doesn’t have any of the things she adds the links to! It’s completely fake!!

It’s not like she’s working direct with the companies either, it’s all run via external agencies.
Wow.
Thank you so much explaining this! I totally didn’t realise it was as easy for her to do as this. I always thought it was the brands asking them to do it. Mind blown!

Reactions: 9
So she uploads a sweaty post 700 calorie burning gym session picture at 9:15 and is snuggling on the sofa by 9:30 :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s never burnt 700Kcal at the gym tonight. She’s full of shite. Her daft fitness tracker thing is wayyyyyy off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just in case anyone needs a laugh & to cheer @HumanPerson up. What a pair of absolute twunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
this photo looks like it could be from a pamphlet about teenage pregnancy. They both look like kids!!!! Not sure what look she was going for - looks like shes got her mums clothes on and then gone mad with the hairspray. Lee just looks like an 11 year old who’s Mum has dressed him in his big brothers shirt to go out for Sunday lunch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow.
Thank you so much explaining this! I totally didn’t realise it was as easy for her to do as this. I always thought it was the brands asking them to do it. Mind blown!
go to @westholmeproperty on insta , she has a highlight saved from her story at the weekend, do it when you can sit and listen though! X

Reactions: 7
Is HR of 196 NORMAL??? 😦
No it’s not? She must be realllyyy out of shape, I never go over 160-170 and I work out 5 days a week, and that’s pushing myself to exhaustion. I don’t get why she has to post that either it’s unrealistic

Reactions: 10
this photo looks like it could be from a pamphlet about teenage pregnancy. They both look like kids!!!! Not sure what look she was going for - looks like shes got her mums clothes on and then gone mad with the hairspray. Lee just looks like an 11 year old who’s Mum has dressed him in his big brothers shirt to go out for Sunday lunch!!!
Hahahahahaha! I actually found this pic online in an article about their engagement in a local paper! Pass the trucking sick bucket. The fact that they obviously contacted the press to cover it makes my stomach churn with embarrassment for them.
The amazing vandalised tree of proposal dreams was featured as well... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
thread suggestion :

Headaches gone, it’s because your home again lee, now get up ginger teeth and make me a hot cup of tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If Lee is the cure for headaches then I’m just going to stick with the headaches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.